Trick or treat

Trick or treat

>tfw you live in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween and little cute girls dressed as cartoon and comic characters won't come knocking at your door looking for tricks

Silly rabbit — tricks are for kids!

Happy Easter.

More like turning tricks for uncle user.

Geez user, you sure are weird!

Good. It sounds like you can't be trusted around children desu

I know your plan OP, you dirty bastard. You wait for the girl to come to your house for trick or treat at your house and give them candy with your sperm on it.

Kill yourselves, you fucking pederasts.

When did liking cute things become illegal?

Fuck off pedoshit

It's pedophiles, Walter.

>pederasts
Did you have a brain fart?

>Harlequin is a """""""role model"""""""

He's out of his element.

>making your kid cosplay this shit-tier Joker
That's child abuse.

Dat Harley though.

I dont have any furry butt plugs go away

>tfw you'll probably won't live to the point where the moral fabric of society degrades to a point where furry buttplugs are an acceptable Halloween treat

MOM'S GONNA FWEAK

"trick or treat! smell my fee-"
"OK!"

underrated

lel

I bet one of you creeps would say that

Oh god.
Maybe suicide squad wasn't so bad after all! :D

My man! ;D

That's why there's always a parent tagging along. To make sure no one takes them up on that offer.

>the mallet instead of the bat
Kid has good taste

Pan pizza's fantasy

MOMS

Hair and shoes too big, dress a couple inches too long. Eh, s'ok.

BAD AT HER JOB

>Not a full plastic helmut

Fucking cheap asain costumes

GOTH GUUURLS

Oh shit that's cute!

we gotta goth them up early or are they called scenesters nowadays...

AHAHAHAHAHA

allright what the ever loving fuck

oh hey look its everyones favorite emo space Mexican

>we want the child S&M Demographic

Kys plz

Is this the new Wyatt family look?

Is... *sweat* -Is this legal?

oh god
do people even think about the source material before creating costumes / designating models for those costumes?

of course not guaranteed most of these "Supermarket" costumes are mass produced in China

also I pulled most of these costumes off of the target site

No, they think of how to make money. Why do you think they sell single eye patches and call it a "pirate costume" which you should wear with your own dress shirt and pants? Halloween is sleazy as fuck. If it's not companies trying to scam you with shitty costumes and overpriced decorations, it's companies who are trying to kill you with shitty candy.

That girl knows what's what.

Does anyone here get a lot of trick or treaters? Did you see any especially cute ones during the years?

>We want the girls who want to be lewd demographic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

the acid has set in

am i moe yet? uguu~

No. I live innawoods. I wish we got some though

>D
That's one dirty girl to be dressed as Disgust.

Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?

I wonder if there will be girls out there who will actually be able to pull Judy off. Not with a stupid mask like that, but a pair of ears and a cop uniform with tight pants.

Last year a little girl came up to my porch dressed as The Incredible Hulk. Shit was adorable.

I didn't have any candy so I went to my pantry and got her a family-size bag of Doritos.

What is even popular with kids today? My experience is completely locked to the Sup Forums bubble. What do kids even watch? Adventure time still? Steven universe? Will there be Peridot and Lapis costumes?

So where's the Enchantress costume?

The Hulk? Not She-Hulk? Strange girl.

Yup, just regular Hulk. She even had one of those gloves that make Hulk sounds.

that doesn't happen on Halloween, it's just a bunch of Elsa's and Spider-Man's walking up to your door and asking you for candy that you don't have because you spent all your money on cheap whiskey and diet pills.

Haven't seen this style of mask for decades. And in Soviet Russia.

Nightmare night what a fright give us something sweet to bite

I would settle even for a steady stream of Disney princesses. All I get with my country's tradition is a bunch of scarecrow-clown fusions.

She giving me fuck me eyes and I like it?

trick bitch

>?
How can you possibly be confused about this?
Disgusting.

>picture of himself ON himself

you guys realize it's not okay to actually-be any of the stuff we pretend to be, right? like, none of it. that's what makes it pretending.

I'm confused.
Are you talking about us wanting to sexual kids or kids dressing up as mass murderers?

What a nice costume.
Here have some skub

At least Harley looks better than Killee Croc.

I have Zootopia fruit snacks.

Even the costume is fucking smug.

Who let out dirty foxes out of trash?