He thinks polls matter

>he thinks polls matter
>he thinks rally attendance matters
>he thinks twitter followers matter
>he thinks posting Trump memes and anti Clinton memes on Sup Forums matters

None of that shit matters. Normalfags, who are the majority, are sucking on what the MSM feeds them. They have TV programs like CNN beaming the agenda into them.

And they are the majority. Millions of normalfags who will vote not based on their own research, but on what ((someone else)) told them to do.

pic unrelated

Case Study: Singapore general elections 2015

You are unfortunately right

Case study: Brexit 2016
Kill yourself

Even the MSM admits their platform isn't viable anymore.

Normies look at their facebook feed and click on whatever news related post they can find (if they want to get informed).

Therefore, they click mostly on clickbait articles from the MSM or their puppets.

Hence why creating meme is so important: they end up as funny maymay pictures on someone's feed.

Later on, when they discuss politics with their friends, they use these memes to support their ideas or invalidate their friends'.

MSM is dying, it's time for memes.

True. That's why the media is so dangerous. The average person refuses to be informed on their own accord but will vote regardless.

>Referendum = GE

no, you kys

i thought like you a few months ago. then i grew up and stopped being a cuck : ^ )

That only happens because in the capitalistic environment the media became a (((tool))). Back when France was doing their revolution, the media would be a tool of the people.

I am talking about the people who actually vote. The older crowd who watches TV. Not the normie 20 somethings who don't really vote and are just virtue signaling on facebook

"This is a non-binding opinion poll"

The polls were also wrong in our last GE. No one expected the Conservatives to win so dominantly

In the UK at least, right-wingers are substantially underpolled

>implying 90% of the written media weren't in support of Brexit

What is The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph and The Express?

Brexit is quite possibly the shittiest example you could give of the public not falling for MSM propaganda.

>inb4 Sup Forums is always right

This, stop thinking you know my nation. You don't.

We are of right wing now and we will destroy Europe again because it's fun and mainlanders are stinky like poops.

>the people
>not just another rhetoric tool used by anybody to justify anything
Pick one

Who is this?

The right wing is composed mostly of older people. It is only natural. What is conservatism? It is when you want to conserve what you have, or what you had recently. The older crew wants to do that since they were shaped by the way society is right now. Younger people will want change. That's the way things are. Today's progressives are tomorrow's conservationists.

With that said, good luck getting old people to vote in elections.

>muh repeating numbers means something.
End yourself fagtron.

Why is life so unfair? This bitch has the skinny fat body type for sure. I mean she's very out of shape clearly, just look at her hips thighs and legs.

But for some magical reason, just by being female she is still super fucking hot and would have 0 problems finding a mate.

Nobody but people over 40 watch TV. And they mostly vote republican.

But normalfags believe the memes

The people

The bourgeoisie never managed to use the media as an alienation tool until the later half of XX

still its up to us the internetz to change the world.

In the thumbnail it looked like she had a huge scar but then i saw its just a watermark
Very disappointed, scars are hot

At this point if you want to start something for the good , you have to spend less time memeing on echo chamber Sup Forums and more time memeing on facebook, twitter, and youtube.

Hell even print out memes and paste them in cities. Spending your energy preaching to your echo land is energy wasted..

Oh and CTR is not here to change your vote. They know nothing will change it. They are here to simply distract and waste your time even more.

All of that stuff matters.
Shillary is attacking Sup Forums for a reason.
She is panicking.

Bitch is shaped like a pear.

Conversing directly to the tinfoil hat group's delusional intelligence is pointless don't you know?

Do you even know where you are fuk boi?

MSM viewship numbers are WAYYY down

their propaganda is weaker than ever

Perfect shape imo. Would birth many children with her.