Cuck Religion

Why did the Jews make a cuck religion for goyim to convert to? Why did cuck religion only catch on once Rome was in decline? Why would any European give up Wotan or Odin or any of their gods to worship the king of cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingupastandard.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=4731679:BlogPost:145068
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJcnq2FuUOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yet, chistans make the greatest warriors of all time and cuckold all other ideologies

raisingupastandard.ning.com/m/blogpost?id=4731679:BlogPost:145068

Christianity and the Church are self imposed shackles to slave away to the eternal Jew

Christians aint cucking nobody right now but their husbands

I'm Jewish and I think Christianity serves an important purpose. It gives Gentiles an outlet to worship our God, and it adds a hippie-esque, gnostic theological layer that keeps them pacified.

Says who? Heretic!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mJcnq2FuUOE

>Yet, chistans make the greatest warriors of all time
Actually the Vikings far outclass you in a time frame less than half of yours
Also
>Implying Christianity is what made the crusaders good at fighting
Cuckd to the max by your Jew pagan religion

LOL you jews will be exiled from our lands soon again! Or in the gas chamber!

I'm moving back to Israel in a few days, so don't you worry. I also believe we belong in no country but our own.

>posts hidden

Why post autistic pictures if you will never act on them, you dumb cuckstian faggot?

>removing kikes

I'm all for 1290, but how, when and with who?

Good, don't ever return again...

>you jews will be exiled from our lands
But that would require Christians to leave to
Europe is not a Christian continent
All Jew religions are from sand nigger land

You're just butthurt because King Alfred the great defeated the Vikings and cuckold the Viking leader Guthrum and converted him to Christianity! Stay mad Pagan bitch boi! Keep worshiping the fake god!

I may come back to visit my family from time to time, but I intend on staying in Israel. I hate Palestinians just as much as I hate my globalist, leftist brethren, so I won't be spreading progressive cancer when I visit.

I may visit Europe one day, but only white-majority places (assuming those exist in the future).

>gnostic
Only protestants believe in such nonsense.

Jesus promised his followers and believers immortality, an eternal life of paradise(without sex strangely enough,) and literally mansions. Europeans believed this bullshit because we are only human and did not know better and not we are fucking stuck with these god damn filthy fucking kikes as "Jahweh's Chosen Peeeeeople"

Euros didn't convert by choice but at the end of a sword. That is why. You got cucked by a cuck religion I guess..oddly you're forgetting that having no religion is an option.

Why would I be mad at that?
The native English defended themselves admirably
That doesn't matter though because not only did his winning not matter in the slightest, but all of England had its shit kicked in, has never had an English ruler since Hastings, had it's genetic line destroyed to non-existance, and the entire time they all prayed to a god that didn't exist
Also
>Imying Christianity isn't a pagan religion
>Implying I am a religious person
Toppest kek butthurt bong

>Europe is not a Christian continent

It's a Christian continent because of the Roman Empire. Roman Emperor Constantine converted to Christianity and he made Europe into a Christian continent. Constantine was a huge Advocate for Christianity

Pagan cucks salty over how "best warriors ever" were stopped by 200 Christians

How safe is Israel compared to Germany?

>we are fucking stuck with these god damn filthy fucking kikes as "Jahweh's Chosen Peeeeeople"
Yet somehow, no living Christian finds it suspicious that a Jew invented all these Christian beliefs, including treating Jews like "chosen people".

You seem to think people in the dessert that consistently get massacred formed some amazing plan to enslave people with armies, sanitation, greek philosophy, greek religion...

>Demographics shifted and the welfare state bogged down.

>Single god/ Jesus religion is a more elegant solution for God Emperor loving population ...

>Patriarchy

>Judaism was a loser religion. But had the basics of law and order deep inside it.

>No art = no mass following. Islam was iconoclastic, warmonger religion at its inception.

The answer is simple. It was created to cuck the slaves into not revolting.

"turn the other cheek"

Part roman, part jewish invention.

These days, it's much safer. Our military and security forces do a great job repelling terrorism, and a lot less attacks happen than the international media makes people think.

>had it's genetic line destroyed to non-existance

You're country is 60% white faggot, also you're wrong we still have monarchism

yet, "if you live by sword, you die by sword".
Crusades = Catholic modified European Christian, not (((Christian)))

Good to know. Might be going on a gaza strip safari one day.

>The Brits think they are the chosen people.
>Last 1500 years, Jews are just a mish mash of non racially aligned city dwellers.
>Hidden knowledge and hierarchy of knowledge is just religious code for dick sucking, gay orgies, kid abuse, and enslavement of others.

Unfortunately, the Gaza Strip is no longer under Israeli civil control, so we can't guarantee your safety there. We fenced it off for a reason.

They were stopped by the walls, not men. stop listening to liberal Swedecuck, walls work.

A marked lack of understanding of christian doctrine in this thread.

If that's true then why have tyrants historically murdered Christians when they are supposed to be the good boy?

Christians that actually care about their freedom, which is a key aspect to the faith, resist Hegelian dialectics moreso than other groups of people. They are disposed of specifically because they tend not to believe or go along with programs to take down countries with mobs. Not that Christians and historically the Israelites were immune to this, there are plenty of books showing them giving into tyrants but the existence of the faith leaves a so called "remnant" that wants nothing to do with slavery, violence, and tyranny in general.

pagans are salty

>has never had an English ruler since Hastings

RETARD ALERT!

The truth is you worship a bronze-age middle-eastern god. You've been sold a kike ideology. Worst, you've forsaken your Pagan European roots and you will never enter Valhalla.

Take your meds fedora lord.

>iiDF
>INRI Internet Defense Force confirmed

very nice

>I'm going to use a bullshit may may(which you didn't even say properly) instead of actually refuting a statement with a counter argument
God you Brits have fallen so far
>We still have monarchism
How thick are you? There hasn't been an english monarch since Hastings they have literally all been anything but English

>Literally born from the house of the Normans who were Vikings that resided in France
You're retarded

He thinks that all English monarchs never assimilated into English culture.