Peter Thiel

Has there ever been sweeter vengeance taken?

He killed Gawker and had it sold to Mexicans, and AJ Daulerio is destroyed.

Thiel has frozen the little funds Daulerio has left and is appraising his furniture and even small appliances like his rice maker. Daulerio's net worth is negative right now.

Thiel fucking wrecked these guys man.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/26/business/dealbook/peter-thiel-tech-billionaire-reveals-secret-war-with-gawker.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Other_causes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm enjoying the Daulerio part more than any of it. That guy is a total fucking shithead.

I'm conflicted.

Daulerio was a leftist shill of anti-white propaganda, and he bey against HULKAMANIA BROTHER, so no-one will say he didn't deserve to get rekt.

But on the other hand, I worry this sets a dangerous precedent. Now journalists know that billionaires can and will come after them personally, and win in court, they're going to be naturally reluctant to run stories.

For example, what if the politics were reversed, and this had been Brietbart running a scoop that embarrassed Soros, and he hounded them for a decade and came after individual reporters? That's a prospect now, and you've got to wonder if good, non-clickbait reporters aren't already feeling the chill?

>Gawker is dead

So liberal bastions like Kotaku and Jezebel will be taken offline? Or is someone else running them now?

Don't think you're going to find a soros sex tape anytime soon, and even if you did I wouldn't want to see it published.

It's not a dangerous precedent, it's not even a precedent.

Foundations and wealthy people have financially backed lawsuits, for various reasons, for a very long time. An example would be like the NAACP funding suits that are civil rights related.

What Thiel did was support a case that was already there. He didn't force Gawker to publish Hogan's sex tape, refuse to take it down when Hogan asked, refused to take it down when Hogan's lawyer asked, and then refused to take it down when a judge ordered them to. That is what killed Gawker, Thiel just gave Hogan the money for the case.

Univision owns everything now. I think they're just shutting down Gawker, but keeping the others. But behind the scenes I wouldn't be surprised to see Univision do a little housecleaning and bring in ppl more in line with their style.

So the sites stay, but the editors/writers/content will prolly change, one way or another.

There are no mega powerful leftists because leftists are by definition losers. They only have the sniveling unwashed masses on their side.

Also, Soros funds BLM who use that money to bail out/defend rioters who get arrested during BLM events.

It's essentially the same thing.

> There are no mega powerful leftists
What are Soros, Merkel, and Shillary then?

Globalists

>Thiel has frozen the little funds Daulerio has left and is appraising his furniture and even small appliances like his rice maker.

I'd feel bad, but he's been a complete and absolute cunt and people like this only ever learn when they're crushed into the pavement, morality just is not a thing to them.

He's not a journalist, he's a propagandist at best and a shit peddler at worst that fucks people up for ad money. He's not trying to make society a better place, he's reveling in the shittiest parts of it and stoking the fire for more.

Now he's tried to screw over somebody that could get him back.

Fuck him.

nytimes.com/2016/05/26/business/dealbook/peter-thiel-tech-billionaire-reveals-secret-war-with-gawker.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#Other_causes

>In May 2016, Thiel revealed to the New York Times that in recent years he has provided $10 million in legal fees to plaintiffs, allowing them to bring various lawsuits, including Terry Bollea ("Hulk Hogan"), who received $140 million in a verdict against Gawker Media resulting in its bankruptcy. Thiel called this financial support "one of my greater philanthropic things that I've done."

yep, sweet sweet vengeance.

Had Gawker taken the video down when a judge ordered them to, nothing would've ever happened. What a fitting end for those assholes.

Wouldn't surprise me if Daulerio sudoku'd. Thiel has destroyed his life.

Exactly, Gawker and the like go after people who can't defend themselves (like that girl with the private sex tapes) They're fucking slime going for easy targets and revel in making other people miserable if it makes them even 1 dollar.

I don't care if Thiel did it for the pettiest reason ever, it looks like fate itself has decided these people are cunts.

>(like that girl with the private sex tapes)
I have to call double standards here, because it's not like we've never fapped to stolen celeb nudes. Sluts deserve no protection from the consequences of their sluttyness, so I can't say Daulerio deserved to have his life ruined for such as that. As says, "It's not a very serious matter. It's a dumb mistake you made while in college."

He deserved what was coming to him for publishing anarchofeminist agitprop, not for publishing slut shaming.

>tfw you will never be a multi billionaire and spend your time orchestrating the downfall of shitty clickbait news sites

>because it's not like we've never fapped to stolen celeb nudes

Well my heart is pure here as I've never done it as a matter of course. Ruining a persons day like that for nothing other than a few bucks isn't worth shit and I have no sympathy for cunts who do it.

I'm not even sure of the context of how it got out, like whether she made it or if a pervert filmed it.

The liberal media are really circling the wagons for Daulerio. Saying what Thiel is doing as dangerous, over the top, etc..

Journalism improved from what Thiel has done. The next time some shit ass outlet thinks about crossing the line and ruining lives for clicks, maybe they'll reconsider the ramifications.

It's one thing to post someone's nudes for just revenge, or even for the lulz if they're an annoying Jew puppet aka celebrity. It's another to do it for shekels. The latter deserves no respect.