Alcoholic egomaniac you've never met before appears in your apartment flirting with your aunt

>Alcoholic egomaniac you've never met before appears in your apartment flirting with your aunt
>Quips you into joining his regime even though you're just a kid who has no business with him
>Become his bitch 5 mins later anyways because the plot demands it

>Symbol of freedom stands in front of you not looking for trouble but trying to save the world
>Try to beat him to a pulp because the man who almost caused humanity's extinction told you to

Why is everyone ok with this?

>>Alcoholic egomaniac you've never met before appears in your apartment flirting with your aunt
>>Quips you into joining his regime even though you're just a kid who has no business with him
>>Become his bitch 5 mins later anyways because the plot demands it

If this is weird to you, you clearly didn't grow up in the city.

>World's richest man just shows up to your apartment
>He has multiple suits of armor that are all weapons of mass destruction that you couldn't hope to overcome
>He wants you to join his regime
>He knows your secret identity
>He could blow the lid on your secret, and he could blow you and your only family up in like 2 seconds
>He's offering you a suit of armor that will help you with your vision and make it easier to do your job
>All you have to do is subdue one of his enemies, not even hurt or kill him
>Meanwhile, you don't actually know the implications that helping him brings because he's kept you in the dark for his own gain
Real fuckin tough choice.

>Alcoholic egomaniac you've never met before appears in your apartment flirting with your aunt
Who also happens to be a breathing icon to the science community and effectively kicked off the age of superheroes and was effectively a celebrity well before that.
>Quips you into joining his regime even though you're just a kid who has no business with him
He's on the right side of the law as far as the public knows and is trying to do right based on what he knows.
>Become his bitch 5 mins later anyways because the plot demands it
Because that's to be expected from someone who's lived as a beta his whole life and is interacting with someone who's very alpha.
>Symbol of freedom stands in front of you not looking for trouble but trying to save the world
As far as the authorities and the public is concerned, that symbol of freedom has be tear assing around Europe doing whatever the fuck he wants and needed to stop
>>Try to beat him to a pulp because the man who almost caused humanity's extinction told you to
Except no one knows that outside of his closest friends and an arms dealer.

Don't forget you're also a fucking teenage boy and Tony stark is probably one of your heroes

>symbol of freedom has be tear assing around Europe doing whatever the fuck he wants and needed to stop

american revolution 2: americas revenge

But Peter probably grew up idolizing Tony

we only know he's a fan of cap, not tony

Yeah but adulthood is realizing Cap makes more sense.

Captain "I'm right because I'm right" America

Pretty much sums up America

For parker doubly so he would admire stark as a hero and as a scientist.

More like fucking up and getting his friends either arrested, hurt, or if not for Tony, killed.

Caps whole reason to oppose the accords was Bucky, you dumb faggot. He was going to sign before Zemo blew up the building and the government went witch hunting for Buck.

Basically both were wrong, but Tony was less wrong.

Most of Sup Forums have dedicated their lives to Trump and he's never even shown up at their place in person.

Because Tony was right

why are people actually taking sides, there both stupid. I VOTE TEAM HULK, HULK ON NO TEAM

>For the first time in the entire MCU Tony Stark timeline, we see his actual guilt as the woman tells him that he technically, killed his son by his actions. We see Tony go full holy shit I actually may be the bad guy
>first thing he does is hire a 15 year old kid who could die or be severely hurt to fight super powered heroes

okay cool I guess

also, you know the whole WHY DOESNT IRONMAN JUST GIVE EVERYBODY A IRONMAN SUIT thing, I can deal with that, but why can't black widow have web shooters? she doesn't have to swing, because only spidey can do that, thats part of his powers, he knows exactly how/where to web/pull himself to swing about, but don't fucking tell me black widow wouldn't love to have some shit on her wrist to web peoples feet and such

tony is anything but a responsible "hero", you're an idiot if you think thats someone peter would admire because "science and cool tech"

a black widow is LITERALLY a spider

Kinda weird considering Peter is still in high school huh?

Iron "We take away your god given rights" Man
Pretty much sums up the rest of the cucks

what's wrong with trump? are you some kind of fucking communist sympathizer?

>Cap is OK with Spidey almost being crushed by a plane
was i the only one not OK with this

Spider-Man was okay with Cap's best friend being wrongfully executed.

Assassinating dozens of people over the years, assaulting several police officers with deadly force, resisting arrest, and probably a bunch of other shit I've forgotten, but Bucky dindu nuffin right?

>Tony will keep Peter after school for 'tutoring' and have him work at Stark Industries as an intern.

Why is everyone ok with this?

>wrongfully executed
Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that

You're god damn right buddy

How much more obvious did it need to be spelled out for you that he wasn't in charge of his actions for decades?
Meanwhile, Iron Man didn't even go to trial over Ultron.

Wasn't in charge of himself for the assassinations.
Also, police officers have to announce themselves when entering a dwelling like that, otherwise, you can claim self defense if you kill an officer. They didn't do that in CW. They just chucked a grenade in his apartment. Everything Bucky did to them was perfectly legal.

Well at least he tried to do something about it instead of avoiding the law

>Tony tries to manipulate you into becoming his child soldier
>All the while the Accords that he supports would fuck you over the most, being a vulnerable minor who needs to protect his identity.

They made it pretty obvious Bucky was going to be killed on sight.

Oh yeah, the possibility of another Ultron.

Pretty easy to convince anyone that even their idol has gone rogue due that idol's seemingly illogical attachment to their former childhood friend. To the rest of the world, Bucky is nothing but a ruthless assassin. Only Cap knows otherwise and Cap is obviously biased as fuck.

If nothing else, the Cap trilogy is one of the most beautiful portrayals of friendship there is. Then Tumblr comes along and goes "lol there gay 4 eachother" which should be enough evidence to burn that site to the ground.

When I was his age, Tony was a true hero for me as well.

>If nothing else, the Cap trilogy is one of the most beautiful portrayals of friendship there is

conceptually i feel like it should be that way, but i never felt any chemistry between the two in the movies. it's always felt forced to me.

I'm more bothered by Antman. Seemed like he was risking a hell of a lot more for far fewer reasons.

Pretty sure Peter wasn't there for all that.

You seem to be going off the assumption the he knows everything the audience knows

Fuck yeah faggot. Enjoy Pax Americanna.

Are you retarded?

Tony feels as guilty as everyone. He's not even responsible for Ultron, since that's arguably Banner's fault too, and Hydra's.

He just sees the point of the accords. That the avengers should help people and not just fight evil and go home.

He also doesn't give anyone armors because he is Iron Man, the suis is his and it's part of his identity. It being used as everyone's weapon was a point in IM2.

Black Widow doesn't have webs because Parker does them, and also doesn't share his powers and knowledge for the same reasons.

Ultron was Hydra's creation. Tony just finished it, and not even on purspose, since he was about to create JARVIS Vision from the beggining.

>Ultron was Hydra's creation

no YOU move cuck

come on man its supposed to show how young and niave he is which has always been part of Peters origin. Even his entire character. hes one of the few who learns and grows.

>symbol of freedom
>is a facist

You don't have a god given right to enter a country you globalist shill

>MCU apologists
Everytime.

Peej is adorable, as always.

iirc cap tries to reason with him and peter simply states he's doing everything mr stark says
spidey awkwardly disappears from the film after that so his character didn't go anywhere beyond being a mindless tool

The difference between Marvel flicks and DC avant-garde kino is comparable to the difference between some fast-food place and a haute-cuisine restaurant.

Marvel flicks are following the same formula over and over. It's the same shit, it doesn't matter the shape of the burger bread, which sauce or how many steaks there is. A burger is a fucking burger.

Marvel is the McDonald of cinema.

On the other hand, DC films ask the audience to question themselves, to challenge themselves beyond their usual beliefs.
Each movie is like a meal prepared by Chef Snyder, you never know what to expect, each one being unique and different.
In the end you remain baffled by how deep the movie is and you begin to see things differently on some points.

Snyder makes the characters go further their usual conviction, he adds a whole new dimension to them like a chef would add a new ingredient to transform his work.

Snyder's vision makes BvS pure capekino, he gives to the original comic medium a whole new meaning.

White Marvel flicks are popcorn flicks, DC films are on the other hand... Diamond absolutes.