All men came from this

All men came from this

What is your point?

my grandad was no ape you commie faggot

Doesn't mean you have to act like it still (niggers, sand niggers)

Some "men" stayed with this

It's a fucking monkey. An obvious silver back. The fancy name is literally just made up.

Google monkey have reach the stone age.
They are making tools and can communicate.

They just don't want to admit that it's a circle. There's nothing special about it.

Ancient astronauts where probably just humans when we were still monkeys. Then they left and here we are. Then we'll leave and in 10k years there'll be humans living like in Babylon time again.

It's actually kinda reassuring. Keeping it such a debate to appease religious zealot is just sad.

Shh leaf

Yeah I think it's pretty awesome.

I've never understood why christians have such a big problem with evolution? Just say that evolution is real but thats the way god shapes the world and creates new species.

It even fucking says in the bible that god created fishes first and humans at last.

So where is the problem in terms of the bible and evolution?

because in their logic that mean a pig soul is gonna steal their place in heaven.

Seriously.

The difficulty arises when you consider heaven.

Do animals have souls? If we are related, why dont they have souls? Can animals be "saved"? If we are related, why are we the only fallen beings?

>expecting christcucks to be rational

wew

Sure,but niggers didn't evolve.

Evolution is a Jewish Marxist meme and I can't believe Sup Forums of all places take it as fact. It is literally taught in schools along side very other Marxist bullshit.

sounds pretty insecure... brb reforming church

There's too many problems to mention, but Kent Hovind's old videos are a pretty good source of why Christians aren't in evolution.

The keyword is that God created them "after their kind." But it's also the rhetoric of Darwin and his bulldog about humanity not being sacred, and undermines the idea that they were made in the image of the creator, but rather are a penultimate ancestor of some being that is yet to live.

Some Christian apologetics, indeed a lot try to defend evolution in a number of ways but it's because they are modernist theologians. Pic related.

Smithsonian right?
I love how one room was all about how brown bears and polar bears are different species but how blacks and whites are the same.

Then God lied to Moses, God is a liar, mankind has no hope.

It's just that simple.

Nothing produced something that exploded into everything.

When you believe that, you'll believe literally anything.

I wonder if you will ever realize that you simply don't understand the theory. Probably not, for same reasons why you'll stay a christcuck.

Ignorance and stupidity.

Micro evolution is proven, it is not a theory it is a fact. So why does macro evolution sound weird?

If a species can adept to its environment in a few generations, why shouldn't it be possible for a species to change entirely in millions of years?

The theory is that the actual evidence for micro-evolutionary millions of years ago made macroevolutionary changes to organisms.

That's a faith based belief system.

i guess this time they are right. It seems it still has ancestors living on the earth.

Throughout human history, no body, not Darwin, not anybody, has ever seen one single instance of macroevolution.

Not once, not ever.

They are the same process, one just involves more change requiring more time. Speciation happens for sure when two populations have drifted far enough that their sex gametes no longer match up.

It's evolution, micro and macro are meaningless and arbitrary pseudo-science distinctions.

Because you don't realize that evolution is a multi-generational and gradual process.

i came in that

The concept of the original sin, that Christ died to redeem man of, depends on the genesis origin story.

If evolution exists, then genesis did not, meaning even if god existed and guided evolution the meaning behind Christs death would be lost.

Notice that evolution is not the origin of life, it's the change of life over time. Abiogenesis is the origin of life. It's just that because evolution implies everything that is wasn't instantly made that way, it threatens the story of genesis.

>It's a fucking monkey
Monkeys have tails you fucktard.
>has ever seen one single instance of macroevolution.
Australians are proof.

>tfw if they were still around they'd have equal rights

How can such beautiful quads go unchecked?

For 95% of the theory's existence, scientists thought blacks were the missing link lololol
>Evolution existed mostly as a theory to excuse slavery in a secularized world.
>You guys can all come from apes if you want.
>Waiting for Man/Monkey genetic half breeds to validate more racism. """"BABIES IN COWS""" kekek

Not a single human "came" from this, dimwit. That's not what evolution means. Apes and humans share a common ancestor. Why is this so hard to grasp? Also, disappointed that no one else has pointed out this glaring error in facts and logic. Bunch of dumb dumbs ITT

If that's the case, then why are you so afraid of mass immigration, etc etc? Blacks will adapt and turn white in a million years according to you.

This is the part where the thread dies.