RT banned in Germany

RT banned in Germany.
I can reach the site just with British VPN.

Other urls found in this thread:

francais.rt.com/
rt.com/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good RT is all Russian propaganda anyway

BBC is all Zionist propaganda anyway

Its true. but "freedom of speech?"

>RT banned in Germany.

Why?

In america, I've gotten DNS errors for about a week when trying to get to RT. Really weird.

no its not i can access is ez pz

I never understood, why doesn't Putin start putting out hits on German politicians like Merkel? The guy has like 200 billion dollars, he could start killing off jewish bankers like no tomorrow.

how much do you get paid per hour? thinking of applying

that's for faggots

Same here, but I can get it on mobile.

No its not, you dumb fuck.

wrong

me too

same here,chrome always say dns error, firefox ie works well, the only workaround for chrome is
ipconfig /flushdns everytime it error

Thanks, that got me around it. Really weird still though. wonder why. Especially since now I know it's not just me.

RT was complaining about cyberattacks a while back, maybe they are back?

RT works fine for me.....

RT has been acting weird for everyone since yesterday. It's not just you. There was a report about Israel shelling Syria and a lot of people couldn't get on RT so they naturally came in with the SHUT IT DOWN memes.

it started like 3 days ago for me

Not working right now. Disabled Ad-block and refreshed, still no go.
Getting "Server not found" on Firefox.

Accidentally watched it while in Paris.

All MSM are basically government broadcasting but this was the only one that had a person actually in the city of Aleppo covering shit, not just showing an image of a kid.

Works here. Maybe you should move to a country with freedom.

We're full btw.

I don't know, RT has worked fine for me all the time
Does Putin consider us allies?

Putin wanted to be friends with EU contries and was building up great trade relations with eu, especially Germany. Then somebody downed a plane and MSM ripped this relationship appart. Maybe Yanks were affraid that Putin will pull germans to his sphere.

Anyway I think killing Merkel would turn her into a martyr. If he wants Merkel and her establishment to lost support, he needs them to do what they are doing

if i watch Clinton News Network and Ruski Tomorrow. it will cancel each others retardation waves and i'll come out a better person.

Right?

From France I can reach francais.rt.com/ but not rt.com/. Ping works but my browser says "Address not found"

Works for me

Define propaganda.
State controlled?
Like bbc?

Ii'll celebrate your tripple8 lemniscate digitate
I agree with this

Good, RT was Russian propaganda anyway. At RT eyes Venezuela is doing good.

No its not.

Yes, RT is funded by the Russian government.

I couldn't access it for a few hours earlier today either. A German said the same about this yesterday as well.

>if i watch Clinton News Network and Ruski Tomorrow. it will cancel each others retardation waves and i'll come out a better person.

Pretty much. Know who owns and funds said channel, then you can understand their bias and filter out obvious propaganda.

Can't get it here in Maryland either. Don't let this slide guys

>British VPN
Hello Eternal Anglo poster.

Its clearly a problem with their servers

fucking potato shit, probably tried to visit rt.de

ipconfig /flushdns in cmd and then try RT.

Never existed.
You're not allowed to undermine your political party's best interests even if it's permitted by law.