We need to SPREAD this everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
armodafinilnow.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404

Modafinil is a really popular nootropic. This COULD be innocuous

This was said so much in the last thread with excuses like "the military uses it".

Try harder shill

Ur the shill, shill.

Bump

It's also a study drug that let's you go on nosleep. Not to correct anyone's record, but I would be using it I had to go to so many campaogn events, and I'm healthy.

bump just in case though.

Don't let them slide, this board is moving incredibly and unusually fast today

isnt modafinil like an adderall alternative?

hillarys on speed?

Trump supporter here, i take modafinil As an ADD med.

Obama also takes it, and i wish it could say it implies she is sick. But it implies she wants an edge thinking/talking.

All this stuff is anti-sleep performance enhancer for memory.

Its basically brain dope, it keeps you focused and awake.

Good, news is, if you abuse this shit it will make you stay up all night and be paranoid as fuck.

This stuff is great, helped me maintain As in university with calculus.

Although I'm pretty sure that modofinil is perscription only, so she would have to either have something wrong with her like a TBI or lie about having one. Either way it's bad.

Hi shill

Where's that image with the black doctor and the device. Could somebody add this email to that photo?

I could see how you could say that, still voting Trump.

I buy my provigil from modafinilicat.com

I wish this was something more, and it does imply she is duping to have an edge.

Does she have problems staying awake during her seizures?

That device definitely isnt moda. That was some sort of epipen. Modafinil is a pill.

>hillarys on speed?

Most major politicians strategically use performance enhancing drugs. The stakes are too high not to, just like in high level sports.

It's not as speedy.
It just keeps you awake.
It's hard to describe

Provigil is used by a lot of people, especially in silicone valley.

Provigil is capsule/pill only.

Even snorting them kinda wastes it.

Niga you take it morning, then evening amd stay up a whole night and take it the next morning and goto school.... Yes it feels just like speed lol.

I would also take modafinil in middle of a campaign even if a were a 25 young male full of energy.

I would bet almost all high level people take this stuff. Its supposed to be very effective. Not sure about Trump because of his no drinking thing but I'm not sure if he would extend that to total sobriety (like turning down pain meds after surgery because of the opiates).

Can somebody add OPs image to this:

But she doesn't go to campaign events familam.

PARTY TIIIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!

Nigga dont act like having millions dosnt mean you cant just pay the doctor to write you a script off the record.. She could just get a shit ton of "samples" from some rep for a small donation from the Foundation

> The guy mentions Parkinson's before other deseases, even tho Parkinson's is a very rare desease.
> Sleeping problem is a very strong hint of Parkinson's.
> the wikipedia page of the medication don't even talk about Parkinspn's use of the medication, to get the result in the E-mail the guy was looking for Parkinson's.
> A lot of people think sje has Parkinson's before the leak.

sorry folks, but she is indeed fucked, my grandad died of this desease, it's brutal.

Here is the good news guys...

Taken provigil a lot at school.

It will make you fuck up, and say things you are thinking... But dont mean to say.

That is why the bitch admitted she will raise taxes on middle class, it was provigil that made her be honest.

When the debates come around, she is gonna slip up, and say what she will really do if she wins/cheats.

it's irresponsible, especially at her age
I bet she must be taking massive fucking doses too, judging by her recent behaviour

KEEP THREAD UNSLID

This is Donald Trump's statement of health from his 'doctor'. Notice anything odd?
>doctor is a gastroenterologist rather than a GP or internist
>no mention of condition trump is seeing a gastroenterologist for
>"To Whom My Concern"
>"medical examination showed only positive results". 'Doctor' is seemingly unaware that positive results in medical exams indicate medical problems
>claims Trump has lost weight when he's actually gotten fat as fuck
>fat 70 year old would somehow be "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency". No mention of what other presidents 'doctor' has done exams for.
>"test results were astonishingly excellent", "physical strength and stamina are extraordinary". Come on, Trump, you're trying to be subtle that you're faking this
>Bonus oddity: Trump got his own supposed doctor's name wrong in the announcement for this letter.
>Double bonus: 'doctor's' 'website' is actually a malware installer page

What is Trump hiding, and when will he release his real medical records?

Wow, you're really scared

I almost guarantee trump is on testosterone if nothing else

maybe when your lord will release her ya shill

circumstantial evidence, but unfortunately no conclusive evidence. We'll need something stronger than this to conclude the bitch's unwell state.

Didn't get enough (You)'s in your thread hey?

>campaogn events
She doesn't do shit.

bumping

i hate niggers and jews

>Taken provigil a lot at school.
What for? Why not just go for amphetamine?

She can't walk a block, can't stand for 10 minutes, has to nap every day, and wakes up confused.

And that's just from what her aides tell us.

wow using speed huh? so she's literally Hitler who was also wacked on speed and heroin and coke all the time

Bump for 2017 laughs.

>mfw she will win elections anyway

KEEP THIS BUMPED, THE SHILLS HAVE BEEN COMING UP WITH EXCUSES FOR THIS ENDLESSLY TODAY

Some of them include:

- Practically every teenager uses it to study!
- The entire military uses it!
- It's just used to help perk you up!

Etc etc

>Its basically brain dope, it keeps you focused and awake.

sounds like good shit, I need some of that to take back to my young love so we can get ready for helter skelter

>That was some sort of epipen.

they can put speed in a pen injector

SHE HAS MS, NOT PARKINSONS

The seizures are related to MS not parkinsons. I know two people with MS, and they both agree... wtf is everyone talking about parkinsons for when it's obviously MS.

MS starts in the legs with easy fatigue. Seizures easily induced.

Let's get it right, people.

>Most major politicians strategically use performance enhancing drugs.

What is she taking the edge off of? functioning like a normal person? She hasn't done shit for so long there's no reason to be using this save for her actually needing it.

>mfw she will win elections anyway
Hopefully not. I don't want to be dragged into another war.

let's help Hillary come up with campaign slogans that also promote drug use

blow and eight ball in the morning

vote Hillary

blow an eightball in the evening

What is her fucking problem?

Lmao, have the better version of this stuff in my kitchen right now.

I'm laughing at all these threads about it, can you not read?

>Shift work sleep disorder

She has a job where she needs to be awake at weird times, so any doctor would give this to her.
It's not hard to get, and getting prescribed it doesn't mean she has Alzheimer's lmao

Btw I hate Hillary and hope Trump wins, mainly cause I hate burgers but watching them all freak out like this over nothing is hilarious.

Keep looking, this isn't a smoking gun.

>She hasn't done shit for so long there's no reason to be using this save for her actually needing it.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 9EI2NF2m) 08/23/16(Tue)13:38:25 No.86312454

t be fair maybe she just likes being high as fuck

hows that for a Clinton Campaign slogan?

vote

Clinton / whatshisface

high as fuck in 16

You should not underestimate stupidity of people.

haha

vote Clinton because I ain't heard her speak a word the whole campaign season

vote Clinton because she's like the Manson family without the LSD, just speed and murder killings

they are actually bumping other threads with the shit in the pants millhouse garbage to bury this one. look at the post timing to OP at the sudden increase of shitposts

the cracked head email i way hotter iron

Hillary supposedly has "hyperthyroidism". Which causes drowsiness, weight gain, etc.

That's true. But I'd totally vote for the Zapper if given the chance.

yeah

CEOs of billion dollar companies get to use this shit

rich people get to use nootropics and shit like HGH without a care in the world which basically make your brain function better and HGH is the fountain of use but its basically illegal for the unwashed proletariat

She has had 3 bad falls since 2008. The one in 2012 cracked the back of her head and created a blood clot on her brain. Took her 6 months to recover. Her glasses got a lot thicker as a result, and she is on blood thinners.

>being so retarded you need drugs to get an A in calc

This isn't what we're looking for m8, get your head out of your ass. Google it for fucks sake, lots of people use it. I used too, didn't like it tho. It's very innocuous. Something with be found in those emails, this isn't it.

Stop shilling this, it's literally nothing and you're taking away from the REAL crimes this bitch has committed

>hates burgers
>wants trump to win

Hrm... Thanks?

>sudden increase of shitposts

I think they just time the shit posts to Hillary's diaper changes when all this stuff leaks out,

> fountain of use

I am braindamaged

you see I should get to use Modafinil
hillary gets to use it as a compulsive liar enhancement tool

>it's another anyone who doesn't make enormously consequential assumptions based on flimsy evidence is a shill thread

Look. clinton likely has a serious health problem but this shit you keep flinging at the wall makes you look not only desperate but borderline intellectualy dishonest. I kidn of assumed that everyone else assumed that presidential candidates would receive medication related to sleep. Look at their schedules for fucks sake. Those sorts of horus and commitments are not humanly possible without drugs.

It's okay, I didn't expect you to understand.

Vote Trump!

too bad Phil Hartman died before Zapp became a thing

Its healthier for seniors to be a little over weight.

Don't forget how she's also on routine 'recovery periods'. She can't continuously campaign for weeks on end like Trump & Pence. She needs day off at a time. That's where the #WhereIsHillary hashtag came from. She just disappears and then resurfaces in another state to "hold a speech". What the fuck is going on with her is the real question.

do we really want another brain impaired 70 year old as president?

bush sr was basically president during Reagan's second term. As the Alzheimer and Dementia started eating away at his mind.

You sound like a fucking Down syndrome child.

Go buy some then you nim witted ass hat.

armodafinilnow.net

Its just like Adderall

>i have a modafinil script

>lots of people use it.

lots of people in jail for doing dumb shit while under the influence of amphetamines

All I needed were the delegates, you failed your country.

>do we really want another brain impaired 70 year old as president?

only if she rolls up to the podium in a wheelchair wearing a colostomy bag

REMINDER DEBATE AT SEPTEMBER 26. TAKE A NAP

Everyone hates trump and hillary, so hillary thinks she can just hide, while trump is every where, causing the hate of him to be more prevalent, since we aren't getting a steady supply of new ammo against hilldog like haters are against trump. (Except the emails, which if she had her way, we wouldn't see those either.)

>Its just like Adderall

too bad it's not just like blow, then she could be entertaining

True, bit Modifinil isn't amphetamine, Adderall is. Modifinil is much more mild. Like everything else, it's dose dependant tho, who knows how much of this shit she's taking.

The emails, the foundation, etc.

She is trying to pull shit that the Bushes and Kennedys did. Except, instead of smoke filled dark rooms of DC. She tries to do it over email.

Where can I get this miracle drug?

This makes more sense

You guys are fucking retarded. That isn't a seizure.

Context. What is it?! HURR

Why not post the actual version with sound that shows that she's making a joke instead of proving to everyone that you're an autist? When you post weak shit like this, you just jeopardize your own argument.

Incase you stupid faggots are too lazy: she makes a bewildered face jokingly because a reporter ambushed her with a question rather abruptly. Thus the whole "Whoa, holy shit, where did you come from!?" joking look she gave. How fucking socially inept do you have to be to think that's a seizure?

I can't remember who said it, but someone said that Hillary's campaign strategy is basically "to go into hiding until November". She has the media to back her up so I wouldn't be surprised to see her get away with it.

Not even Romney was away this much but Hillary gets a free pass because she has a cunt and is bought by kikes. Sickening stuff.

who knows what she's really taking, she's probably on the Prince / Michael Jackson IV combo and every day she still walking is a fucking miracle, anything to make this more entertaining from her camp, Trump is delivered mountains of material

she can barely speak

we need her to go fullout wacko at the debate if it ever happens, if she tries to eat a baby or bites someone's ear off like Mike Tyson I'm more likely to vote for her

for the entertainment

Shill

I don't care what it is, if she can't speak in front of a crowd what the fuck does she think she's doing running for president of the memeverse?

she could have been reading the bible twitching out like that, it still makes her look fucking goofy as shit

>So I was wrong that it was invented by the military, but right about military use of/interest in it. Background on the drug

Hillary might not be ill, she might be planning to drug troops to keep them fighting

>Why not post the actual version
Here's the actual version for you, shill, where the reporters are shocked to witness her seizure. She tries real good to mask up the seizure, but just look at her eyes go... hilarious.

> PHYSICALLY ILL AND UNFIT FOR PRESIDENCY
Not a problem. In fact it is a requirement.

>do we really want another brain impaired 70 year old as president?

This isn't proof of neurological deficit though. it's barely dispositive of sleepy dysfunction. Were I expected to do the sorts of things presidential candidates do I'd be on that shit too.

Likely she had to choose between an upper or a downer to make this shit possible, so she chose the drug least damaging to her campaign.

This isn't reddit, faggot. No one says _____ supporter here.

>It will make you fuck up, and say things you are thinking... But dont mean to say.

>new debate rules require taking a truth serum beforehand

>not a new idea

>This isn't proof of neurological deficit though. it's barely dispositive of sleepy dysfunction.

No, but the email containing "having a cracked head isn't fun" with references to a doctor visit, is pretty much evidence beyond reasonable doubt if we apply occams razor.

Sure you can go around that finding excuses for it, but the only thing that matters is that it will convince the general public that mentallyhill is unfit to be president. Our objective is not to prove everything with absolute certainty, and why would we, but to prevent shillary from gaining presidency.

Literally a non-happening. It's about Hillary wanting to use the drug for military missions. Read the email yourself.