Miss me now, Sup Forums?

Miss me now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes ;_;

>trendy cal-arts cartoon whose only saving grace was adopting that one artist's way of drawing eyes
Yeah, no

I don't even know who you are.

Yeah, you were the perfect mix between Batman and Spider-Man, Terry.

Nah, not really.

i think the art looks interesting, but what's the actual content like? i'm debating on watching

comedy basically a neo-80s parody. I liked it but a lot of Sup Forums didn't.

80s inspired cop show with mediocre writing.it was fun while it lasted..
kek

I miss Rad. There really is no point in a return without Pizzazz nudity.

Just watch a couple of episodes, it only has 12

It varied in quality but I would have liked for it to last long enough to work itself out. And its artstyle and animation was pretty beautiful.

The aesthetic was perfect but the content was shit.

I never watched you. Whether you were good or not didn't matter. I didn't care.

I do, but on the other hand I pretty much knew off the bat it wouldn't get another season. Outside of South Park, I don't think Comedy Central has ever had an animated series run over two seasons.

Not as shit as Legends of Chamberlain Heights.

@86308624
>Cal-Arts cartoon
I love how this is devoid of meaning now.

Why must the good die so young?

I miss the soundtrack.

It's Harvey Birdman but with cops and 80s aesthetics instead of superheroes and courtroom drama.

[spoilers]aka fucking perfect[/spoilers]

It was pretty, the music was good, and they had some big celebrity voice talent on the regular cast and doing guest voices. Outside of that, it wasn't all that funny. There were a lot of really funny parts, but they were few and far between while all the other jokes would barely get a chuckle if they were lucky.

I'm a fan of the show, but I can see why it was cancelled.

the humor gets progressively more puerile and the characters get dumber as the writers run out of ideas. it was obvious that they didnt think the show out very far beyond its cool aesthetics

Is the mega folder for it still alive? I never got the chance to download the last episode.

Isn't that the guy who made Sex Offender Shuffle

no but I miss her

This This And this By episode 5 I was pissing autism rage that I wasn't in creative control over the writing staff.

Top shelf waifu.

Nigga, you ain't even trying.

Was I the only one that loved every bit of the show, including the dumb humor?

You and me both user. It may have been stupid but it was my kind of stupid.

PREACH. If only it had been fortunate enough to be on AS instead of Comedy Central.

I miss the Nagel art style and general 80's influence and shit, but I dont really miss the actual show. wouldve been better if it wasnt trying to be a dumb comedy and played it a bit more straight, even if it was a comedy

Awful, awful show. It's also an Archer clone and I don't see how people can argue to the contrary.

Heh.

No.

Me too
youtube.com/watch?v=oz57_qdRSxc

Basically this, I was really sad we didn't get a second season to get us to 24 episodes at least.

yes! such brilliance

I loved how neo fucking 80's it was.
It just bled 80's on every edge.
And it was edgy. Fun edgy.
80's edgy.

80's.

The most interesting thing about this show was the writing. People who compare it to Archer have bad senses of humor.

It really shared more DNA with Metalocalypse than anything else. Including the animation studio

My favourite thing about the show was the dumb humor. Raz lying about the boat he owned is one of my favourite pieces of kino ever created.

Here you go