The Jewish Parasite

Anyone has any good book recommendations on the Jews? Also general books approved by Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair
jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/The Jew, the Gypsy and El Islam JR.pdf
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
archive.org/download/dudeman5685_yahoo_MID/MID_text.pdf
archive.org/download/JudaismDiscovered_935/JudaismDiscovered.pdf
archive.org/download/IsabellaOfSpainWalsh1925_201605/Isabella_of_Spain_ Walsh 1925.pdf
amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-New-Ford-Translation/dp/0984158421
amazon.com/speeches-Adolf-Hitler-1921-1941-ebook/dp/B01AX7SHR2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm reading this atm. An user recommended it the other day and I'm enjoying it.

Noice sounds pretty interesting
Thanks

Bump

Why spend your time reading conspiratorial bullshit when you can use it to go through some of the classics?

where the website where all the smart Sup Forumsacks congregate? this place full of assholes and shill threads.

cool armor be a shame if somebody arrow'd it

>Tolkien

dropped

Tolkien is the embodiment of an Anglo rat

I wish I knew, most of the threads on Sup Forums aren't even thoughtful
I didn't make the list, I also don't like the fact Nietzsche's on that list

One of the most famous ritual murder cases is the "Damascus Affair" of 1840.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_affair

The official account of the Damascus Affair says that the Jews were innocent and unjustly accused, yet there are glaring discrepancies which suggest the opposite. It's argued that the confessions of the Jews were invalid because they were result of torture, yet after such prodding, the Jews led the authorities to a sewer, where bones were discovered, and verified to be human bones by a group of doctors. However, this was soon ignored, in no small part due to the efforts of Moses Montefiore and other prominent Jews. They lobbied heavily to quash the ritual murder verdict, and to this end, they bribed Muhammad Ali, the Wali of Egypt and Syria, but they failed to get a 'not guilty' verdict, instead, they obtained a pardon for all Jews involved. A firman (imperial decree) disproving blood libel was also obtained through the same methods from the Ottoman Sultan, Abdulmecid.

Another interesting thing to note is that Sir Richard Francis Burton devoted a good portion of his book "The Jew, the Gypsy, and El Islam" to the Damascus Affair and the practice of ritual murder by Oriental Jewry. Unfortunately, following Burton's death, Jews sued and obtained the manuscript from Burton's widow, and that portion of the book was mostly expurgated, although we have some tantalising hints of what it might have entailed:

1825 - The Jews of Beirut made away with Fatal-lah Sayegh, an Aieppine Muhammadan.

1829 - The Jews of Hamah murdered a Muhammadan girl, and were expelled from the city.

1839 - [A Jewish-owned] flask of blood passed through the Customhouse of [Beirut]."

The complete manuscript of Burton's book still survives today, but it is under lock and key by the The Board of Deputies of British Jews, who failed to auction it for the price of £150,000 in 2001.

jrbooksonline.com/PDFs/The Jew, the Gypsy and El Islam JR.pdf

>fiction

There are plenty history books that aren't NWO Jew bs. Those are the books pseudo-intellectuals read to feel smart. I'm just saying your time would be better spent reading philosophy and other political stuff, you are free to choose whatever you want to do

The Waste Land is... reactionary?
I guess Eliot having anti-jewish views somehow makes everything he writes reactionary.

The Nazis didn't agree with you.

Thanks m8

currently reading "Archeofuturism"
pretty dry stuff but It's alright

>Blood Passover by Ariel Toaff
Prof. Toaff has since partially recanted, and now maintains that:
- yes, Jews are a corrupting and disruptive element in society;
- yes, Jews lend money at 40% and seem to do little else;
- yes, Jews buy and sell justice with huge bribes;
- yes, Jews pull off all sorts of fraudulent bankruptcies and swindles;
- yes, Jews resort to poisoning and assassination when thwarted;
- yes, Jews are obsessed with hatred for Christians and the Christian religion;
- yes, Jews kidnapped and castrated Christian boys on a large scale and sold them into slavery in Islamic Spain for centuries;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] human blood in all sorts of quack remedies, despite the Biblical prohibition, even for minor complaints;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their matzoh balls at Passover;
- yes, Jews used [and still use?] Christian human blood in their wine at Passover;
- yes, the blood had to be from Christian boys no more than 7 years of age;
- yes, the blood had [has?] to be certified kosher by a rabbi;
- yes, there was [is?] a large and profitable trade in fake blood products and animal blood, which was [are?] unsuitable to the purpose;
- yes, Christians tried to sell the blood of Christian boys to Jews, but were rejected because the Jews feared it was animal blood; but no, no Christian boys were ever killed to obtain the blood. Never, never! Or hardly ever. It all came from “voluntary donors”!

Anybody having read the book will simply laugh.

The only “saving clause” is that these charges are made against Ashkenazi Jews only. It would be interesting to see how much filthy “Sephardic linen’ the Ashkenazi could air in public if they so chose.

bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

Also,

>Arnold Lease - Jewish Ritual Murder
archive.org/download/dudeman5685_yahoo_MID/MID_text.pdf

>Michael A. Hoffman II - Judaism Discovered
archive.org/download/JudaismDiscovered_935/JudaismDiscovered.pdf

>William Thomas Walsh - Isabella of Spain
archive.org/download/IsabellaOfSpainWalsh1925_201605/Isabella_of_Spain_ Walsh 1925.pdf

Currently Reading about the man who shaped the West civilization.

Obligatory

Awesome work buddy, you just made my book list a lot longer
Thanks again

Oh, and I always have a chuckle at this passage:

>Perhaps the other three Jews from Candia were arrested for other crimes, unrelated to the foul charge of the “crucified lambs”. It would not even surprise us to learn that David Mavrogonato, whose adventures as an “intriguer” with limited scruples did not always end happily, was one of them. These Jews at Candia were lodged in the same cell with a Christian, probably in jail for another crime, a certain Antonio da Spilimbergo. Spilimbergo was rather unhappy about being the only believer in Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary in the forced company of these vociferous and arrogant Jews, who were as loudmouthed as they were uncouth, and who did nothing but mutter their incomprehensible prayers and chant from morning to night, in Hebrew, with an unpleasant Ashkenazi inflection. Their actions, which the poor Antonio, out of ardent Christian zeal, presumed were highly heretical, as well as their strange and repellent garb, drove him practically mad. He therefore filed an urgent appeal with the commanding authorities for transfer to the “Carcere Novissima” [new prison], a petition which the authorities immediately granted, in a full understanding of Spilimbergo’s plight.

>Literal Snownigger

Get the complete speeches of A. Hitler. Mein Kampf is also decent, but a bit long-winded.

>unpleasant Ashkenazi inflection
I had no idea there was this much hate for one other.

Sorry i thought the author was Jewish.

If I was said user, read Becoming a Barbarian after that.

Also I highly reccomend Alain de Benoist's 'Beyond Human Rights'. Excellent examination of the theological roots of law.

Kind of reads like a right wing Chomskey where he tears apart "human rights" as an excuse for Globalism.

Is it true that the best version to read it is the German one?
Is there really no good English version if it?
Also any links on all Hitler's speeches? Thanks

>your time would be better spent reading philosophy and other political stuff

Why? Justify your statement.

It is, lad. That's what makes the book so great. It's not written by a Nazi, an anti-Semite, or whatever other buzzword someone might use to discredit his work. Dr. Ariel Toaff is Jewish, the professor of medieval and renaissance Jewish history in Tel Aviv, and he is the son of the chief rabbi of Rome. He did an extensive investigation where he found that yes, blood libel was real. There were Jews in the past who sacrificed Christian children.

The focus is primarily on the figure of 2-year-old Saint Simon of Trento, also called Simonino da Trento, who was kidnapped and murdered by Jews. His body was found in a cellar of a Jewish owned house in Trento, Italy by local magistrates. There was even an eye-witness. Eight Jews were sentenced to death and executed in late June 1475.

The ADL did not like it one bit. In fact, so viciously was he attacked for his work, he was later forced to recant some of it.

I would have included Tolkien's works together and the C.S. Lewis' Narnian series which is pretty based.

Surprised that the Iliad and Paradise Lost weren't included in poetry but they're obligatory.

Is this not a Russian forgery?

Thanks. Ill check it out.

>Is it true that the best version to read it is the German one?
>Is there really no good English version if it?

I think that's untrue. Check out this:

amazon.com/Mein-Kampf-New-Ford-Translation/dp/0984158421

>Also any links on all Hitler's speeches? Thanks

I went with this:

amazon.com/speeches-Adolf-Hitler-1921-1941-ebook/dp/B01AX7SHR2/

Once I started reading Hitler's speeches and hearing him describe the problems with Weimar Germany, I compared them to Trump and America in 2016. Things started clicking into place. I realized I'd been lied to my whole life about Hitler, the jews and WW2 in general.

>Is this not a Russian forgery?

Apparently yes, even though everything in it is coming true. It's an interesting read regardless. Just be sure to never quote it, and instead point to the George Soros doc leaks for the same effect.

Thanks m87

>that happened

>the reality

Infinite Jest at number one? INFINITE JEST

Other than that, pretty good library famalam.

>Henry Ford
I tried reading this but it was badly written and he actually goes out his way to say nice things about them which is hilarious given he's going to be vilified anyway. The only reasons its talked about is because of name recognition.
He cucked later on in life and said it was written by his ghost writer.

book related question here. about the protocols of zion elders.
some people claim to be true
jews claim to be antisemitic propaganda.
other people tells the antisemitic propaganda argument is zionist propaganda.
jews say telling that it is zionist propaganda is nazi propaganda.

I don't know what to believe

it is a copy/paste of "The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu".
So I really fail to see how it could be legit

On the Jews and their Lies by Martin Luther

Yep. It's an excellent piece of speculative fiction listing the nefarious plans of [insert designated global menace here].

Like Freud, it's essentially True Fiction up to a point.

The only reason more people on here push it is because the left use it as their example of antisemitic writing. If they used the culture of critique they would actually have to debate it and not just shout fake.

This is a must read.
There is even audio book on torrent.

The Creature From Jekyll Island
G. Edward Griffin