Missing FBI files

Missing: FBI files linking Hillary Clinton to the 'suicide' of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished from the National Archives

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_4WpLy4Bdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete this, she shrilled
Deleted, they shilled

This is being slid huh

bump

Huh so 2012 apocalypse wasn't about flipping poles but about US democracy standing on its head. In most of democratic world you can't run for such position if you're a criminal, but in US you cant really investigate potential crimes of a runner? GG America.

Truly engages the cognitive processes.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=5_4WpLy4Bdk

WTF AMERICA

YOU HAVE 2A WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING TO THIS LEVEL OF CORRUPTION

AND WTF IS WITH THE COMMENT SECTION OF THAT ARTICLE

WHAT THA FUUUUCCKKKK

b...but...muh guns...

Is there any other source besides that? I want to share it and spread the info but I cant find sources so I need help.

I hear shilling;"Lalalalallalalalaal" Wake up Americans you are being heared into a one world government... Your birthright is being sold to the highest bidder and you are going to give away the nation your forefathers fought , bled and died to win you and it will be to your eternal shame and digrace if you allow it.

It is within your power to prevent this by electing Don Trump who loves America for what we are. The greatest nation ever to have existed on earth..

Do not throw this away for your damned feeling you asinine imbecilic idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!