What race is Dwayne Johnson?

What race is Dwayne Johnson?

No googling allowed, that's cheating, you fucking faggots.

Half black or something I believe

Half black half Samoan

samo

Is dianabol a race?

Samoan. Hate that douche.

Samoan(anoa'i wrestling dynasty)-black(rocky johnson).

Johnson's father, Rocky Johnson, is ofBlack Nova Scotianorigin, while his mother is ofSamoan heritage. Despite not having been born in Canada, The Rock became a Canadian citizen in 2009 due to changes in Canadian nationality law. In short, he gained the citizenship because his father was born in Canada.

Samoan

He's one 'em chunky Island negros.

>mfw The Rock comes for me because I called him a chunky island negro

he's mulatto

maori

I will never play by your rules, America.

Polynasian and a bit black

>Half black half Samoan

^this.

Father Rocky Johnson, Mother was the daughter of High Chief Mavilla from Classic WWF.

I was going to say I thought it was Hawaiian mixed with something else, but Samoan definitely sounds right.

I saw a mini documentary on him once. He seems like a genuinely good guy.

He's a mix of a lot. White, Samoan, Black...uhhh, probably a few other things.

>douche

hes actually a pretty cool and humble guy

Half Samoan, half Black Nova Scotian. Didn't Google it, just remembered it from the last time I Googled it.

By the look of him, I'd say his 'black' father was mixed and at least half white and that his Samoan mother was probably mixed white as well.

All in all, he seems to have come out exemplary.

Liberia no

If it wasn't for Lincoln you wouldn't exist slave nigger. Way to show appreciation.

>implying the rock coming for you is a bad thing

Samoan. Also according to everyone (including Patrice Oneil) he is a really good dude, friendly, polite and generous.

He's like quarter or 1/8 white, quarter or 3/8 black, half Samoan

This. He got butthurt about racism on an o+a show years ago.

He's a fucking mutt obviously.

He's one of them there afronesians, I tell you what.

Isn't he some sort of island person that's closer to Amirindian than black?

I owe you nothing.

I like you, I won't click.

That fucking disturbing eyebrow thing he can do makes him a douche though, looks just like a Dreamworks movie poster.

>disturbing eyebrow thing
If you can't raise an eyebrow you are quite literally a devolved form of human with a smaller variety of non-verbal communication techniques to work with.

You are forever doomed to be autistic.

>he can't raise his eyebrows independently
Did you NEVER choose to stay in the bathroom and goof off rather than do whatever else you were going to do next?

Vince loves to use Rock as an example to prove he's not racist and that he let a black man be the star of his company.

I was trained by his father Rocky Johnson over in Miami. His dad is black. His mom is Samoan.

Raising your eyebrow is completely normal, but he squashes his other one while he does it. I have found this nearly impossible and painful to do. Not natural at all.

Dothrak

isnt he maoi or hawaiin or some shit

Like this? You're just jelly because you can't do it.

I can do a perfectly natural raised skeptical eyebrow with my left one (I'm right handed, if it matters), but I can't even begin to raise the right one by itself.

I am convinced he is some sort of animatronic. This is impossible to do.

That's just his brand, not his personality. Fair enough you don't like it but that doesn't make him a douche

Same, always thought it was kinda strange.

He wrestles once a year and buries young talent.