Job interview a couple a day ago

>job interview a couple a day ago
>interviewer shits on trump like 50% of the fucking interview
>gotta agree to get job

Have you gotten any similar experiences? Its quite disturbing when the jew has turned the situation to if you dont agree politicaly you dont get the job.

Pretty sure not hiring based on political views is illegal. If you didn't record you're a neet.

Welcome to the rest of your existance

Why would anyone talk about US politics or Trump in a job interview? Why would a job interview in Finland talk about it especially?

This. For as much as the rest of the world claims to hate America, yall really just can't stop talking about us.

Could have just said that you're not into discussing politics in the workplace.

Would have turned out fine.

Turned down a job offer from Californian biotech company because they made it apparent they are massive liberal cucks.
What good is having a job when you hate it every day you show up?

First day at university
>Brexit was a mistake!
>Trump just CANT win

HERE WE GOOOO!

Dunno, she just started talking about him. It was pretty absurd.
If your in a job interview thats not really an option. Sure once you work there you can say that

Yeah I was at a job interview and the hiring boss kept rambling on about Finnish politics, I thought it was strange.

Finland doesn't have laws against that? If a recruiter tried to pull that here, you could sue the company for a gorillion dollars.

>Boss keeps saying Brexit will never win
>show up to work that fateful day
>GOOD MORNING

>All the people I went to University on facebook saying it will never win
>tfw Northern and know the working class masses are nationalist and tried to warn them
>they go into full suicide mode when the result comes out

>implying you could invoke SJW laws as cis white male

The interviewer was testing to see if you went along with it. If you did, you could be a SJW which would mean increased risk of lawsuits, harassment claims, and just being an insufferable pussy. If on the other hand you defended him it would show you to be independent, outspoken, and having an admiration for success.

There's literally no way an interviewer would spend considerable time down talking Trump in hopes that you would agree with them.

God speed brother.

it's a trick, they want you to disagree, the people that agree with the interviewer are the ones that won't get selected, they are looking for someone to be at least neutral

They're trying to gauge your character.
Since she was a woman she could probably judge your character after the first 2 minutes anyways.

Women have very high natural EQ levels and such.

EQ levels?

why does Nigel have so many photos of him smiling in that weird way?

Last job interview I had the guy was just like "you willing to do this kind of work" and I said yeah and he said "Good now go pee in this cup and if you pass you'll have this job"

I walked on out of there because I was high at the interview.

NEXT.

It's the SJW pendant to IQ so they can say dumb people have something, too.

>be boss
>hire cucks
>fear confrontation
>shit boss
>shit company

you should just humour people like that in that kind of situation.

"oh yeah, trump is fucking satan. someone needs to put that guy down. and by "put down" i mean literally splatter his racist brain in his hair implants. he actually wants to deport illegal - sorry, undocumented - immigrants. fuck that guy. hillary is the leader we need. i'm with her. i can haz job now?"

i think he was onto you

If the interviewer starts talking about politics, it probably means you failed the interview. When they're really interested, they ask the real questions. When they're just humoring a candidate, they'll just chit chat for the rest of the interview.