Hullabaloo fucking when

Hullabaloo fucking when

Other urls found in this thread:

hullabaloo-movie.com/
indiegogo.com/projects/hullabaloo-steampunk-animated-film#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking wait, you fucking impatient fucking fucker.

But I want it nnnoooooooow

what is this?

Ex-Disney animator managed to kickstart five eleven minute episodes of a Steampunk action series in fully animated 2D.

>kickstart

oh my

Someone hit me with a link.

hullabaloo-movie.com/

The movie itself is still in development.

This looks nice and all but why the hell are you posting a 300x159 image? Can't tell shit from it, put some effort into it

All the stills on the official site are that size.

This shot of the villain is the largest one I could find.

>All the stills on the official site are that size.

Well isn't that a load of bollocks. Is it a site for ants?

It looks pretty mediocre and several years too late to capitalize on the steampunk craze. I also can't shake the feeling the creators are jerking off to it very enthusiastically.

You are not the one to criticize, since you are jerking off RIGHT NOW!

>you are jerking off RIGHT NOW

If I have to...

I think its a scam then
wtf
you or me could make images that size look interesting

For those unaware: the team posts updates to their backer-exclusive blog. Should have backed when you had the chance.

>Steampunk shit

Never, I hope.

>backer-exclusive blog

What a fantastic way to build word of mouth interest...wait.

Hey, come on now, steampunk can be a pretty good style when used correctly, it's all about the presenta-
>Open site
>Gears and goggles everywhere
Yep, never mind, it's shit.

>It's a failed kickstarted animations thread

>PRODUCTION UPDATE! - 7/17/16

>We're very busy working on 'Hullabaloo'! Currently, we are 85% completed with rough animation on Episode 1 and 95% completed with rough animation on Episode 2.

>One of our animators in Brazil just completed 3 shots for Episode 4. That, in combination with others that have already been done, puts us at 70% complete with Episode 4!

>We've also been putting quite a few shots through clean-up and into color.

>We've also been doing "pre-vis" (pre-visualization) work on the cg elements like Veronica and Jules' cars.

>We're making it a goal to have 3 of the 4 shorts completely animated and finished by the end of this year.

indiegogo.com/projects/hullabaloo-steampunk-animated-film#/

Should have backed, my freund.

I get that feeling too.

Also, I think it's an ink and paint disaster. The color choices are muddy and brown. The gradient shadows confuse the lighting, and the overlays cover up all that wonderful line-work.

Why do so many animators SUCK When it comes to color work? You really need good Vis-dev people and painters on a team to make a cartoon look good. If the animators are in charge, there's a good chance they'll neglect these very important elements.

>the steampunk craze.
God, while we're at it, FUCK the steampunk craze.