Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9-dfNk
vocaroo.com/i/s1vZXJxeqcK0
youtu.be/jQRkcnsismg
vocaroo.com/i/s1PZeOoYI2be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise kek

#picklegate

So this is what far right news sources waste their time on.

Sorry you don't understand the significance of a presidential nominee's health status.

>She can't open a pickle jar

Wow that certainly must mean she's on her deathbed, eh?

let's actually start that

Its not the pickle jar, Its more of the fact that actual stunts are taking place to hide the uncomfortable truth that the old witch ran out of longevity potions.

No secret

>small hands
>pickle jars
>guac bowls

this whole election is dildos

guys, let's get #PickleGate trending

She was only able to open the jar by using her dark side Force powers.

Who gives a shit

She has brain damage, not osteoporosis
The issue is her energy and mental health, not her physical strength

She doesn't even have the energy to stand for more than 20 minutes at a time mate.

>she doesn't even know how to PRETEND to open a can of pickles because she's probably never had to open one in her life

How out of touch can one woman be?

If she's doing this propaganda stun now it means that she doesn't have much time left. I'm gonna give her 6 months (what that doctor said).

Hurr i can open pickles i r stronk wimin vote fer me

Just fucking shoot me if that evil cunt gets elected

I'm more worried about the fact that she thought it was a good idea to practice looking like she could open a jar.
WHO THE FUCK SPENDS THEIR TIME DOING THAT.
pic related

Delete these pickles immediately

>picklegate

Are conservatives really that afraid of a half-dead wench?

it's a TV show, so of course it'll be staged, but it's pretty damn funny that they couldn't even be bothered to give her a smaller jar that would be realistic to open for real. Hillary is the most retarded and uncharismatic person I've ever seen.

didnt watch but i'm guessing it points out something like this:

>unopened jars make a pop sound when they are FIRST opened
>this jar made no sound

yeah, it was obvious

what a couple of shit bags lol

An inside source said she didn't even know how to open a jar prior to the rehearsal.

the instructions were emailed to an unsecured private email server that were promptly deleted.

Pickleghazi sounds better

Oh look some more right wing lies, get over it guys she is healthy as a horse. I bet you NEETs could not open that picklejar

What the fuck am I watching?

Wikileaks has released documents showing russians intercepted instructions and now lead the US in pickle-jar-opening technology.
Donald Trump was quoted, saying "Russia does a fantastic job, but we will be the leader in pickles, that I can tell you." about the incident.

>when you run out of super vitality

>the POP
One needs to love that freaky conspiracy fatty

It was a fucking joke you autistic morons are you fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9-dfNk

Why wasn't there a pop, though?

he failed to go super sayan

So she can't open a pickle jar?

Where were you when a pickle jar decided who would rule the US?

>the instructions were emailed to an unsecured private email server that were promptly deleted.

But not before the server was hacked by the Russians at the behest of mr trump.
Ftfy

I have a strong hankering for some pickles now.

Can't even pour a fucking beer.

This. Something is definitely wrong with her. Nobody in the right mind does what she does unless she tries to cover up some health issue.

It's like a bank coming out and saying they have ample liquidity, and the rumors are unfounded. It means the bank is done for. This is what she did.

Pretty much this.

You think that she would at least take 30 seconds to do research on how pickle jars are supposed to be opened, but she just doesn't give a fuck by this point.

Probably the thing was opened before hand or somebody has put a knife between can and cap to let air in. Don't know, but of course they don't risk her not being able opening the can of pickles. Jes, it was never about disguising that she was sick, it was just the usual
>ridicule counters propaganda
And that's also where Jones fucks up.
He's pretty funny, good old loud mouth comedian who is able to laugh about himself. That's something comedy hasn't seen for a long time. Imo, he should put comedy first and conspiracy second. Just use the good old
>ridicule counters propaganda

that guy in the backs face, everytime

The joke is that she wouldn't actually be able to open a sealed jar. I mean, it's hard if you're a healthy younger person, but she "jokes" that she's healthy enough at 70 to fake open a pre-opened jar that they claim hasn't been tampered with.

Is Alex Jones just verbally shitposting at this point?

Sure fritz. We know. We're having a good ol' laugh too.

A weak grip is a sign of a weak heart, so yeah pretty much.

alex motherfucking jones

Get the fuck in here NIGGERS its time to MEME

Listen to the audience. It sounded like there were 20 people in there, and then a laughtrack cheer when she had her victory over the pickle jar.

GET IN HERE

#picklegate2

Grip strength is super important for old people like being able to bend a frying pan in half or gripping onto the railing before falling onto the ww3 start button

The fuck is wrong with your country that this is a thing.

>the significance of opening a pickle jar

I mean God damn, I've witnessed my 80 year old grandmother open numerous jars, same with my 6 year old cousin.

RARE DICK

>infowars
nuff said

#I'MWITHPICKLES

I've had enough,

I am now a #DillMissle

How does it taste medipack?

is that a sloppy joe its too sloppy desu

That's almost as much head as Monica Lewinsky gave Bill.

Haha sick or not what was she thinking doing that stunt everyone knows those shows are scripted even with random actors on so why would she even agree to "open" a can of pickles. And then not even opening it. Shes feigning ilness to escape going to jail probably. The moment she realized trump was going to win was when the health rumors started.

WTF? I hate pickles now. Make America grape again.

Just think about it if she wins oh my ilness kaine is pres. After 8 years her health miraculously improves (statute of limitations of email prosecution). If trump wins which is like 90% she goes oh mi ilness i cant handle physically to go to jail. This corrupt bitch will do anything not to go to jail.

But, Tommy Burger is fucking delish tho.

Actually, I'm pretty sure if she wins and becomes medically disabled, Bill Clinton will have found his loophole to act as president again through his wife.

Im not even sure if her health issues are real or just a cover for a stay out of jail card that she deliberately has been leaking to set it up as such. Dont underestimate the deceptive nature of that woman that sounds exactly likecthe type of backup plan she might have. She knows trump wont relent on her even when he gets elected and the evidence is mounting so she needs something like an ilness to stay out of jail at this point forget about her as president that dog wont hunt at this point

Hillary's faking her illness to go to jail. Nice double-bind.

The jar pops.

Listen closely.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vZXJxeqcK0

Regardless what happens to Hillary, Bill will act as president through his wife.

youtu.be/jQRkcnsismg

To avoid going to jail

vocaroo.com/i/s1PZeOoYI2be
Longer clip here.

Hahaha how does she even have any supporters.

It was their stunt to try and show she was in good health, leftists are idiots. They even had to cheat at that.

Fucking KEK

Im getting more and more convinced that the people supporting hillary wont admit that she us a total crook. And even if all incontrovertible evidence of this was presented to them they would still deny it to hold on to the false reality that shes not. Its sad really they are trying to get a total puppet and a traitor into the white house that will literally destroy whats left of the us on behalf of other countries etc. because they are too scared to be honest with themselves about who hillary is.

A