American police shoot dead a deaf man as he tried to communicate with them in sign language

>america
>first world
itv.com/news/2016-08-23/deaf-man-using-sign-language-shot-dead-by-police/

He's white. No one will care. No news station will cover it.

>He's making a gun with his hand!
>Shots fired shots fired
>Suspect down

Assault hands they need to be banned.

He didn't listen well.

Terrible misunderstanding and tragic. Basically I'm voting for Hillary after this story.

stay in your car

I'd be wary of getting out even if the cop told me to

I'm an interpreter and fluent in sign language, have dealt with many deaf people.

Deaf people shouldn't be allowed to drive. And even still, if they are they should have definitive markings on their car so as to indicate to police and firemen/ambulances that they are incapable of hearing.

The fact that they think they have no "disability" floors me.

If you handcuff a deaf person is it the same as gagging them?

in your experience have they been mentally off?
at least the ones that were born that way?

It's not that they just can't hear
it's almost like they're child-like

Floored him too, it seems

Wtf I hate sign language now

He drove for 7 minutes in a police chase.

>He's white.
You guys consider him White?

I guess not since he falls into a protected class

The media does

damn

Society was not made for handicapped people.
We have reasonable accommodation for them.

They are one of the rare occasions where abortions are in face necessary

On average, deaf people have a 3rd grade reading level.

You don't realize how much you learn or how much smarter you become just from your daily interactions with different people and your conversations - but it is significant.

Deaf people communicate with exponentially less people than we do, in particular strangers. They are closed off, nearly feral children.

Teacher friends of mine that specialize in deaf education find themselves changing diapers well into the fifth grade. Sometimes beyond.

Where's BLM now?

Everyone should know that if you get pulled over, NEVER EVER get out of your car unless the officer tells you

Also, he was being signaled to pull over for speeding and he just keeps driving? What gives?

And thats not to mention the ones that come from neglectful or poor hearing families.

The only deaf people that really get a fair shake are the ones that are born into wealthy families, deaf families or both.

Occasions where abortions are necessary are not that rare, for instance when:

>mother is drug addicted
>rape
>mother has deadly disease
>baby will be born black
>baby will be born into Muslim family
>mother/father are retarded

And I forgot to mention that the ADA provides deaf people with so much it inspires nothing but laziness and entitlement. Free college including the nicest housing (why?), free smart phones (plan, hardware all free), disability checks - just the tip of the iceberg.

You're missing all of the medical reasons such as deformity, disability or having being mixed race with sub humans

Or just because you have a closet full of wire coat hangers you're not using

what's going on down there

I was basically blind til eye surgery at age 10 so before then I spent time mingled in with a couple deaf kids
it was like they didn't really age or mature thru elementary with the other kids
didn't do it but I'd have the constant urge to smack them up side the head

Yeah, my cousin gets all that shit, has been pretending to be deaf for the last 20 years. He even tried to get one of those dogs for blind people for some reason, even though he's deaf.

>deaf lives matter!

We say shit behind his back in public and he can't do shit, because he has to continue to pretend to be deaf.

I befriended a deaf guy in Texas who used to talk shit about deaf people in this regard. He refused ADA checks, his deaf family proudly paid his way through school. Was pretty much the only non-liberal deaf person I ever met.

underrated

You don't get it, my cousin is not actually deaf, he hears everything, talks to his friends on the phone and shit

Poor fella couldn't hear the sirens. Probably got out, asked them why they had their guns drawn in sign language (which is the motion of pretending to draw a gun from a holster)

Sadly this is true

>North carolina
>ARIZONA

Have you ever seen a police car lights? How does someone not see that shit?

Also, doesn't he know not to get out of your car when you get pulled over?

skin not dark enough, can't use for narrative, don't care

No, I get it. I always got it.

>I talked about deaf people (on the subject)
>you talked about your dumbass not-deaf cousin abusing the stupid ADA welfare I brought up (NOT on the subject)
>I redirected the conversation BACK TO THE SUBJECT and disregarded your dumbass not-even-related anecdote
>You assume I missed your point (which was really just a mini blog post)

Neat story about your cousin, hermano.

#deaflivesmatter

He probably doesn't know not to get out of the car, he didn't listen in school

People don't have to be deaf, not since the CI got invented.

Thanks man! My aunt Pat gets welfare too, she's not deaf, she's just fat as shit. Can you believe that?! The bitch gets food stamps because she's too fat to work!

People don't have to be gay either, not since the vagina was invented, yet still there I catch these faggots bumbing in my shed all the time.

Soooo are we expecting mass looting and media coverage?
>not black
Nevermind then

Another day of America's Finest doing what they do best.

Maybe this whole cops killing citizens thing is natural selection at work?

I'm hard of hearing and I can talk fine. This officer obviously should be charged.