Im a crane operator muslim

>Be NS
>Don't hate gays
>mfw

Umm... yes?

>sed

lol
Thank God for AIDs.

A 1969 memo to The Population Council (A Rockefeller NGO) from (((Frederick S. Jaffe))) of Planned Parenthood outlining ways to covertly reduce the birthrate in the USA in the future.

Among the main methods are promoting feminism, homosexuality and making marriage more difficult...

>natsoc
>exclusively race traitor with gooks
>mfw

Info about Jaffe here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_S._Jaffe

Full Jaffe memo here:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcxai1OME0/view

>being a faggot
And you wonder why your people are being conquered

Yes

>>Jaffes son appears to confirm it in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/187963/Is-this-Planned-Parenthood-memo-real

Type in Jaffes memo in google - plenty of sauces.

I dont give a fuck about them as long they arent allowed to raise children.

No, I just don't like people who spread disease

This might answer some of the questions you might had asked internally about the state of affairs, the promotion of some ideologies in particular, the decline of a "white race", and perhaps other questions you might have.

So, what does this all means? Simple, if you are an homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, or any of the bbq letters then you fell for the population control agenda. If you are a sjw that defends femenism, you fell for the population control agenda, if you take insane ammount of pills to function as a productive member of society, you fell for the population control agenda.

You can still change though, remember that for evil to triumph all it takes is that good men DO NOTHING.

>more than 1000
This has to be bullshit. I don't think I've even met 1000 gay men in my life

SPREAD AWARENESS

Just how bullshit is this?
let's say you find out you're gay at the age of 15-16, and start having relations at the age of 20 since, you know, delay from accepting that thing and so on.
To have 1000 partners, a dude should get punded in the ass every single day, for 3 straight years: there is no fucking way you can manage to meet so many people, even if you go clubbing every night.
A reasonable answer to that might be, once a week (still hard), and it would take 20 fucking years of ass pounding, everytime with different people

>imblying homosexuality is good

Please then tell me if fags are born into faggotry and if so point me the genes or physical defects that show it.

Truth of Homophones of the mexican uclision

Everyone is a bit of a fag, it's just some people suppress it better.