How different would this movie be and how would it be received if it came out today Sup Forums?

How different would this movie be and how would it be received if it came out today Sup Forums?

They would have flown the magic carpet into a building.

>Wins Oscar for completely recreating the late Robin Williams voice digitally

Genie would have a different voice.

Jasmine would wear a burka.

Robin Williams wouldn't be here to carry it so not nearly as well

Different pop culture references? Idk....it could have the same ones to appeal to the older peole who came with kids

The alt right would throw a shitfit about disney promoting middle eastern culture

this

they're already changing jasmine's outfit at disney parks because the original is "problematic"

It would be 3D CGI.

A subplot. Where the Sultan would have been more "Patriachal" and opressive towards Jasmine and she will find "liberation" through Aladdin's carefree nature and become a feminist icon whilst looking like a whore.

>literally just brown elsa now

Jasmine would be giving a much more featured and "stronger" role, probably featuring a solo song.

Iago would have turned good by the end.

Genie would appear dressed as Elsa at one point.

they'd probably just get dan castlevania like in the tv series

Nah, it'd need a marketable celeb or broadway star for the movie if it was released today.

Probably a fat one. What fat comedy actors can sing?

Jack Black

seth macfarlane?

> seasonal outfits just like every other fucking princess

You're retarded

>What fat comedy actors can sing?
Stephen Seagal

Dan Castalenetta cast as a Genie. Movie cancelled in preproduction because a girl not wanting to be treated as property in a muslim society goes against the Liberal doublethink that Muslims are poor innocent victims in all circumstances, rather than the psychotic violent animals who practice slavery, and generally use rape and murder like salt and pepper

>would have been named GENIE or WISHED
>genie would be voiced by another guy bless his soul robin williams ;_;
>they would give jafar a redemption arc
>the animated series would have never existed
>sjw will complain why jasmine dresses like a harem whore

>ISIS and muslims in general going full retard at Disney theme parks
>SJWs declaring how racist Disney is and that Walt was a literal and figurative nazi
>Dumbo the elephant hijacked and flown into Epcot
>Sam Jackson voices Genie
>Jasmine rarely speaks and looks like a black blob with eyes
>Eago yells Allah ackbar all the time

Conservatives boycott Hollywood

Genie would be a blue family guy.

Yep, that's it. Anyone who thinks people would have a problem with this movie are somehow living under the delusion people had a problem with a Aladdin and it was banned from broadcast when 9/11 happened.

I'd like for you to point out a single Disney movie that's even remotely what you described.

Checkmate atheists.

>Jasmine would be giving a much more featured and "stronger" role, probably featuring a solo song

How the fuck could they possibly give her a "stronger" role when the point of her character was being a independent woman that wanted to choose her own fate? Did any of you assholes in this thread even watch the damn movie?

The Little Mermaid

There was controversy when the movie came out because Aladdin and Jasmine were "too white." They would both probably be darker-skinned and Jasmine's outfit would be less revealing.

Also, it would probably be all CG instead of 2D animation.

I've meant that it would have more emphasis on the gender roles, as well as criticizing the Islamic faith.

They could get Tenacious D.

Pic related would never happen if the movie was released today. She was helpless and the only thing she could do was seduce Jafar as a distraction, so Aladdin could rescue her? Disney would think it'd make her look too weak, and feminists would hold it up as the pinnacle of Disney's misogyny. They'd have Aladdin show up to see Jasmine's gotten into a kung-fu fight with Jafar and soundly beat him, before they recreated this scene.

Underrated post kek

Thread should've ended here

>Tenacious G...enie Twins

I want this.

I actually got in an argument with a girl at Uni about this scene. She argued that Disney villains were portrayed as queer, therefore "queer-ness" was drilled into the heads of children to be equated to "EEEEEVIL".
I asked her to name one villain for whom that's even remotely true.
This is who she came up with:
>That lion with the scar
>That guy with the staff in Aladdin
>Ursula
>Dr. Facilier

I asked her to give me the names of Scar and Jafar - she couldn't. She admitted that she had never seen either movie and never would. Because patraiarchy.

So what makes them queer?
>They wear eyeliner and are portrayed as lean and weak and cunning. Except Ursula. It's her hair that gives her away. Also that she's unhappy in Merperson society.

So being queer means you do any of these things? They can't just be power hungry underdogs in their society?

She literally didn't get that the eyes for Facilier and Jafar are highlighted because they're hypnotists, and that it's not eyeshadow but they've got really sunken in eyes. Because clue for EEEEEEVILness.

People would call it a Thief and the Cobbler rip-off.

She probably read that information from somewhere else.

But wasn't Ursula based on a drag queen?

Divine

Hmm

Prince John is a manchild with no mane and King Richard is a man's man with a full mane.

That's not enough for queerness though, hell it's Robin and Little John who literally dress up as women

So no dice

Facilier isn't a hypnotist, though. His sunken in eyes are a way of showing his poverty, along with his ill-fitting pants, crazy rats nest of hair in an era where African-American men wore their hair short and slick, and vest but no shirt.

>dan castlevania

What is a djinn? A miserable little pile of wishes!

Glenn Slater's lyrics wouldn't be nearly as good as Howard Ashman's.

Ariel doesn't feel the least bit like she is under her dad's thumb and does whatever the fuck she wants all the time. The only thing he really forbids if her is surface stuff and she has been doing that shit since before the movie

>I asked her to give me the names of Scar and Jafar - she couldn't
When I saw lion with scar I thought there was some other lion I didn't know about like another scarred evil one in the sequels not the original badass lion
>>They wear eyeliner and are portrayed as lean and weak and cunning.
Cunning is a homosexual trait?

Highly satanic TRASH

It would take place in China like the original story.

Ursula was modeled on a drag queen and Iron admitted he voiced Scar as kinda gay so those two are gimmes.