So have any of you fags seen this yet:

So have any of you fags seen this yet:

>Andrea Tantaros Names O’Reilly, (Former Senator) Scott Brown In Sexual Harassment Suit Against Fox

>In the lawsuit, Tantaros’s attorney, Judd Burstein, describes Fox News as a “a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency, and misogyny.”

archive.is/J7AbR/share

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/andrea-tantaros-lawsuit-targets-five-921992

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/626852/donald-trump-isnt-doomed-women-heres-how-turn-things-around
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool, where do I apply?

So none of them want to work ever again.
>FOX goes down. ESPN is the new BET.
>Cable done in 5 years.

thankfully "systematic sexual oppression and sexism" is not grounds for a lawsuit

Please, as if she didn't know exactly why she was hired.

cable is already done

people are opting out of cable for services like hulu, netflix, etc.

cable is the omega-jew

I miss her on outnumbered so bad :'(

Bring her back

Damn I need to get into journalism.

Can't really blame them for wanting to tap that, can you?

no ticky, no laundry.

>Get hired by fox
>show up for work everyday covered in a pound of makeup
>wear the shortest dresses you can possibly wear without showing your fag
>complain when guys "eye rape" you

Word up nigga, If I get to sexually harass bitches that hot, I may switch career fields.
Always had a hard on for the news bimbo types

are you the town rapist.

Thats how, I wish I was a women, wake up, go to work, get fucked for work at work and get paid, then be on tv, then get fucked some more.
Go home, call up the cuck I'm tricking, get fucked more.

>(((Burnstein)))

proof positive mexicans are destroying the american way of life

To be fair isn't she always flaunting about the new boyfriend she has every week. I mean, if she's flaunting her goods I can't blame any guy that would tap that.

She's Greek though....

this..

What curious time for all of these allegations at Fox to be coming out? Let me guess Hannity is next and that should stamp out most the support Trump had left there.

>Tantaros claims O’Reilly began sexually harassing her in February 2016, when he invited her out to Long Island where it would be “very private.”

>From the lawsuit: “O’Reilly (‘O’Reilly’), whom Tantaros had considered to be a good friend and a person from whom she sought career guidance, started sexually harassing her by, inter alia, (a) asking her to come to stay with him on Long Island where it would be ‘very private,’ and (b) telling her on more than one occasion that he could ‘see [her] as a wild girl,’ and that he believed that she had a ‘wild side.’”

Women have taught me that the word misogyny means "I don't like you but don't have a real reason why."

You mean Old Bill was flirting? At least Ailes told her to wear short skirts and told her to turn around so he could scope that ass.

then turn into one , goy ;))))

>Ailes told her to wear short skirts and told her to turn around so he could scope that ass.

fucking kek, based.

This cunt done goofed

I think this woman needs money and attention, and she's not going to get anything.

> Judd Burstein

Oh come on now, not again....

Andrea Tantaros is pro-Trump, writing this advice column after she left Fox

theweek.com/articles/626852/donald-trump-isnt-doomed-women-heres-how-turn-things-around

Original formula mexicans

Kimberly is hotter. Andrea has a weirdo face

>I think this woman needs money and attention

This is the book she released after leaving Fox.

Nice. def nice legs. would bang. but only doggy style. total horse face on her.