Brit/pol/ Natty Nige edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

>Radio 1 founder to plead guilty to kiddie fiddling charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37154763

>Calais jungle population grows 50% in two months
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/spectacular-rise-calais-migrant-numbers-50-per-cent-2-months/

>Asylum judge shits on UK asylum system
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3751122/The-true-lunacy-broken-asylum-Judge-rejects-claims-despairs-tiny-actually-leave-Britain.html

>Team GB beat China to finish second in medal table
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

>IDS urges EU exit talks 'as soon as possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37146736

>'Political correctness' allowing Islamist extremism to flourish in British prisons, report warns
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/political-correctness-allowing-islamist-extremism-to-flourish-in/

>Momentum drops pledge to nonviolence from code of ethics
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/19/momentum-drops-pledge-to-non-violence-from-code-of-ethics

>London’s Muslim Mayor: Donald Trump Is Helping Islamic State
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/londons-muslim-mayor-donald-trump-helping-islamic-state

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700
youtu.be/1attmFPd0VA
chatsworth.org/stay-with-us/hotels
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2013/09/guardian-ceo-the-newspaper-cant-survive-in-the-uk/
youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Catholics aren't inherently pro-separatist, quite a few of them mellowed out on that.

Also the Rep.Ireland doesn't want them because they would bankrupt them

Well karenposters?

The thread theme is nice and all but we've had it too many times can't we get something different?

Post some songs you would like to hear then, I asked last thread and only one person gave me a song

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167700
JEZZA BTFO
TOPKEK

>Hitchens hasn't tweeted in two days
Do we panic?

Reminder C4 9PM Can Trump Win? No doubt biased documentary about what a dumb racist Trump is

She`s a bit old for that.

Tbh what he was demonstrating happens all the time, but he just faked the footage of him in particular basically.

This is a top tune

youtu.be/1attmFPd0VA

Just got myself a Galaxy S7 with 5GB monthly data but tesco are taking fucking ages swapping my number over
ree tbqh

/blog

I'll make it the next theme if i make the next thread

He`s probably happier without twitter tbqh

Thhaaanks user

I'm still seeing people in denial on twitter saying the Brexit refendum is advisory and not binding and it'll be stopped.

No problem la

Corbyn found faking

I can't believe Agent Comrade Corbyn would let something like this slip.

It must be part of his grand plan, his MI5 handlers will have something good on Owen Smith.

Is that show any good? I like watching shit about old times Britain. Heard there was a BLACKING in it though.

JUST

Threadly reminder: you're no true Scotsman unless you vote against the EU AND dividing your Queen's island.

MI5 is staunchly anti lefty and has files on every single left wing activist and retains said file if they enter politics.

Border jumper detected
Back down south you go

I love good lefty C4 documentary.

It's always interesting to see what those on the left are being told to think, and how to think it.

I've noticed many occasions where their strings are being pulled to help them accept the idea of Brexit or some other right wing reality.

Obviously they don't come away liking what they see, but they are presented with a way of rationalising their situation without taking to the streets in protest.

I watched it and quite enjoyed it, it wasn't quite BLACKED but I'm sure the BBC must of snuck it into try and brainwash us.

In reality Derbyshire is incredibly beautiful but backwards and inbred, even now I'm sure they are incredibly racist.

Derbyshire is full of Pakis. I know, I had the unfortunate chance to spend a few days there a month or so ago.

>1 post by this traitor to the Crown

THE

ETERNAL

ANGLO

Undercover colonialism.

If you to proper Derbyshire there's some nice places, stayed in a few of these pubs which are comfy as fuck.

chatsworth.org/stay-with-us/hotels

>It must be part of his grand plan, his MI5 handlers will have something good on Owen Smith.
Implying his mission isn't simply to cripple the party with a coin toss leadership result and the inevitable Blairite schism.

Rangers fan?

>The Monarchy will be abolished

>Catholicunts will outnumber Are Loyal Prods and Norn Iron will be given to Ireland

>Young liberal separatist Jocks will vote to leave the Union when the old die in Scotland

>Wogs will outnumber Brits in all of the major cities, and will make up close to a third of the total population in England and Wales

GIVE ME MY COUNTRY BACK YOU FUCKING CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEE

He's done it in a retarded fashion but be honest, southern trains at rush hour are like Tokyo when they could just put another carriage on.

>Catholicunts
Religion became irrelevent to the region the moment the pretend Ireland voted en masse to have Christians persecuted if they had common sense in regards to sodomites, faggots and dykes.

>The Monarchy will be abolished
No it won't even if Corbyn somehow gained power this wouldn't have a chance in hell of happening. It's both popular and incredibly hard to remove.

There's only one team on this island who plays for queen and country.

Well done lad.

ARE

UNITED

KINGDOM

I honestly thought Arny would have a bigger dong.

So much for (((Austrian))) might.

>implying gay marriage isn't legal in Britain

He's a grower not a shower

>>The Monarchy will be abolished
Never ever.

Can your country honestly get worse?

There is no justifiable criticism of the current monarchy.

Republishits need to fuck off immediately.

Britain didn't vote for it in a referendum, it was imposed by leftist scum pretending to be right-wing.

>London
>our country
Lad...

No one cares about London.

Sorry.

Could be

60%
%

>london
>british

Last night I bond burgered your sister?

>pretending to be right-wing.
because if your for gay marriage then you must want a left wing economic policy??

No it was imposed because it's a given we'd vote for it so a referendum wasn't deemed necessary. It's not a contentious issue. The fact Ireland even had a referendum shows it was more of an issue there.

London is basically an enclave at this point. Just about everyone outside of london besides millenials despises it.

Correction, greater London, the City and the centre are still decent but you have to be a millionaire to live their.

Anglican Church doesn't have a spine anymore.

Priests and Ministers will now be jailed if they refuse to perform marriage ceremonies of homosexuals.

Because really that's all lefties want, to tell others what to do and what to think and if you don't agree with them they'll smear you and trample all over you in their pink studded boots.

Fuck LGBT rights.

>but you have to be a billionaire to live their.*
ftfy

I grew up in the Home Counties. I used to dream about commuting to work in a bowler hat just like in Monty Python. Then when I become a student, about living somewhere cool like Camden. Now when I go there I feel like a stranger in a strange land. Sad.

>Now when I go there I feel like a stranger in a strange land. Sad.
Trump please.

>2055

>The last Englishmen in God's own land in a heroic last stand against the foreign hordes

How long has the guardian been begging for money?

tfw I'll never be able to afford a £3 million bathroom towel closet to live in.

Forever, newspapers as a hole are sort of dying out as a whole though

Dear brit/pol/

I went to church last sunday for the first time in 15 years. It was peaceful, there were mostly old ladies in there but they were all kind and said hello to me. The parish priest said he hadn't seen me around before, I explained I wanted to see what it was like, and he smiled and said he was happy to see new faces. He hoped to see me next week too. I sat on the bench outside in the sun for a bit after and listened to the bells.

It made me happy in sort of a contented way. I don't know if I believe in god or not, but I will be going again next week for sure.

Best wishes,

user

Shit I messed that sentence up

Since Lee Rigby's murder and the population snapped and went secretly right wing and told the Guardian to shove a serrated dildo up its arse.

>tfw

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2013/09/guardian-ceo-the-newspaper-cant-survive-in-the-uk/

The last cuck citadel is falling.

Are the Midlands considered North or South in England?

Nah the Guardian begging for gibs is relatively recent, about 3-4 years now.

time for some Ed

That's like asking if the East is in the East or West

MIDlands

You're in the cult now.

'n giwt!

>2056
>As the last Englishman falls in the War for the Rose, England is no more, Scotland having fallen decades before no longer resembles the proud Highland nation it once was.
>Pictured: The proud Ulster Defense Force, whose troops fled England along with His Majesty the King, prepare for a two front battle against the former Republic of Ireland and invaders poised to strike from Scotland and Wales, along with their allies from the continent. Ulster, just like her mother old England, will fall.

Anyone recommend some comfy redpill youtube viewing for me?

Camden really is a shithole now though

Midlandsfag here. Northerners consider us the south, southerners consider us the north, we consider ourselves to be our own thing.

God be with you brother. Start with the Greeks.
>Gospels
>Acts
>Revelation

Lads what's the objectively best economic policy?

"Look natural, Ed"

Glad to hear it user.

Deus benedicat.

fucking el i can't stop laughing

Fully automated luxury communism

Nice. I can faintly hear the church bells ringing on Sunday mornings which is quite peaceful but I just can't bring myself to actually go.

>$

It's all going to be rage inducing.

Having said that John B Wells is very enjoyable.

youtube.com/user/JohnBWellsCTM/videos

pic not related

Whatever works.

Goddamn ed milliband is so motherfucking ugly, I don't know how anyone can stand to look at the TV with him on it. He is like a caricature from wartime propaganda, just absolutely disgusting.
I mean UK politicians (and people) aren't exactly handsome, or even average, but they at least look like normal human beings, not some weird puppet or a worm wearing a human disguise.
I once saw a gif of Ed Milliband eating a sandwich, I nearly threw up. It was worse than watching 1 guy 1 jar, which I can at least wrap my head around. Ed Milliband eating a sandwich was like watching a car crash, but when the impact happens, each car just explodes with a tidal wave of blood.
What the fuck is up with his hair? Is there no one around him to say "Hey, why don't we go down to the homeless shelter and get this fucked up wad of shit you call a hairstyle sorted out? Ok Ed, you ugly fuck?" Jesus christ.
Also, is he not British? I want to say he looks like he's from Spain, but he looks more like he was born in an underground cavern of mole-people. Every inch of his skin is like the extra dark reddish skin of a baby's penis.
Holy fuck someone give that guy an Elephant Man mask or something so I can look at him without turning to shit-scented stone. God fucking damn. His face looks like one of those prosthetic faces attached to sunglasses they give massive head wound victims. Motherfucker literally looks like a bear ate his goddamn face, and that is what the NHS could cobble together for him out of novelty rubber ears and breast implants.
Ed Milliband, Jesus fucking Christ