Moana trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=LKFuXETZUsI

Oh thank christ they're actually telling an adventure story and not just remaking Brother Bear for the sixteenth time.

no one's interested in discussion?

really?

The thread came and went already

well I was working a 10 hour closing shift.

This is one happening trailer!
Would like to see the movie.

>That guy in the comments who asked why she needs a boat if the ocean is her friend
>start wondering why she just doesn't water-maniipulate her way there in 5 minutes and avoid the trip
Movie ruined.

I want to marry that water.

Because what friend do YOU know owns a car and is willing to be YOUR personal taxi service for free?

Seems like she doesn't ask for much, the sea does whatever. No problem in asking for a favor.

>liking adventure stories

>adventure obstacle #1
>adventure obstacle #2
>late night campfire bonding moment
>last boss segment where the two unlikely friends have moment of disappointment/betrayal
>final makeup in the last segment

screencapped

however, it's all about the execution, it might be covered with catchy music, heartfelt scenes about side characters and so on.

>liking Brother Bear clones

Because there's obviously something up. Wouldn't those waves have stopped if the water was really her friend

OK, I've never seen Brother Bear, can you name some animated movies that you consider Brother Bear clones?

>Brother Bear

ohhkay, i dont get this meme.

it was about some indian hunter who killed a bear mom, then gets turned into a bear and he befriends her cub.

what's the deal with "clones" ?

the water is the villain

He's so symmetrical

It'll flop critically, at least for a Disney movie, and we'll call it MoJUSTa

You can quote me on this

Story structure and beats as some guy said.
Compare with Zootopia for example. Or Wreck-it Ralph, etc

Disney sort of has a formula

I'm more excited to see this than I was for Frozen.

>flop critically
I can't see that happening at all

Brave is literally Mother Bear, Princess and the Frog is basically the same plot, Kingdom of the Sun was going to be Brother Llama until it got turned into a glorious 2 hour Chuck Jones cartoon

no one was excited for Frozen, but there were snow storms during that time in US, and people had nothing to do but listen to "let it go" on loop.
SHUT UP AND BUY MERCHANDISE!