How can people live like this?

It is like living like a cockroach or some rat. How can governments allow these commie blocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

aruodas.lt/butai-vilniuje-karoliniskese-vido-maciuleviciaus-g-parduodamas-jaukus-tvarkingas-326-kvm-1-1-2053769/
google.ro/search?q=viata la bloc&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie_riYp9jOAhVB7RQKHf6VAVUQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=915#tbm=isch&q=apartamente vechi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're comfy as fuck

It's all about stimulus, there just isn't enough variation which causes problems (a brain *needs* stimulus).

Add some slight architectural differences, some splashes of color, warm neon light, rainfall, and a walkable street - and voila, comfiness.

>they're comfy as fuck
if you don't mind living like a cockroach or rat.

I have 100qm here in my blocko, can't complain

I lived in one as a kid and it sucked. Worst thing is my stupid parents moved there from suburbs. And now im on /po/ posting fashy origami

Typical R selected communist architecture.

Looks depressing as fuck. Not Norwegian approved.

This is why having a low population is actually a good thing

Blockos suck. I would trade my bloko for a cuckshed if it came with a garden

You could learn a thing or two from the mighty kingdom of Norway (pic)

>I have 100qm here in my blocko, can't complain
Do you know how much space of sanitation areas and garbage bins rats and cockroaches have available to them?

The chinese are ant-people.

I vomited a little.

never seen any rats here

looks like gay udssr

Hitler took care of that for you.

What's wrong with it? Apart from what it looks like from the outside there's not much difference from a block of 400 flats and a block of 4000

That looks awful.

Learn something from the Khrushchyovkas, the original Soviet blocks built between 1947 to 1953.

it's comfy cozy
you get used to it

I always say thanks adolf before going to bed

Where do these people fix their cars, make the odd bit of furniture, get the angle grinder out. Where do their dogs shit?

Compared to OP pic it looks like fucking heaven

It depends on the people who live in it. If you send African Americans gypsies in there, they will turn it into a giant garbage dump.

>gypsies
or gypsies*

comfy cozy commie home pic related

Are you trying to tell me that looks better?
Looks like a 1920s hospital

>Where do their dogs shit?

I think they only live long enough for the oven to preheat

Wtf it looks like minecraft

I don't know about other Eastern bloc countries, but in the Soviet Union they were built as "temporary" housing until "real communism" is built where everyone would have a fancy apartment or a personal mansion.

Most Soviet citizens were simple peasants, who before the late 1950 lived on collective farms or communal apartments (where you share the same kitchen and bathroom with other families, usually 3-4 families per apartment)

Bloc housing offered a fast and affordable way to give families their own personal space and utilities.

Don't worry Norway, I like it. Much better than commieblocks.

>not living in a small comfy apartment Building
Pic related,where I live.
Fuck commie blocks.Lifeless as fuck.

It's ok, you don't have to pretend to like them.
They're shit.
Some OC.

Jesus Christ, hell on Earth.

looks like a turd

also check my hitler dubs here

Checked. I'm sure you do.

>What's wrong with it? Apart from what it looks like from the outside there's not much difference from a block of 400 flats and a block of 4000

Do you really want to feel like an insect, an insignificant drone without any individuality?

that looks really comfy desu fampai

Paved roads, plenty of shadow during the summer... it all comes down to the interior quality.

Buy some air conditioning and you are gold. I live in the fucking suburbs. Its like living isolated in the woods but with a better looking house.

The only problem of those residences is the potential noise coming from the neighbours. That can be total shit.

you'd be amazed.
one reason for which i hated being in the US was that i had to drive everywhere. even for a pack of cigarettes or some fucking milk.
i got that 1 min walk away.
you trade some commodities for others

>tfw no comfy small flat surrounded by others
>tfw can't blend into crowd and then return home to play video games in the dark all alone
>tfw don't live in the sprawl

From the picture, they look suffocating.

eah' but i kind of do...they remind me of home and i had a happy childhood so that's where the association comes from.

there is something strangely comfy about these blocks.

You can get used to it. It depends on how the people around you are.

This is one of the most densely populated places on the planet, but the people are good, so it's ok.

These are the new commieblocks.
They're nicer but still shit.
It's bizzare. We're statistically shrinking in population but there are a shit ton of new apartment blocks.

the floors are wide and the elevators are working.
inside the apartment it is comfy as fuck.

also when you step outside you get into your car anyway so who cares how that shit looks like as long as it is well maintained.

I'd like to experience living in a commie block, but living in one says so much about your way of life.

You'll have a job that requires nothing but a uniform, you'll probably keep that in a locker at your work place..

You'll be totally dependent on a shop for every consumable and non consumable.

You probably don't even have a car, you're shuttled around like cattle to your job and what you cant carry to your home you get delivered.

You'll be renting your home, quite possibly renting a car, even renting your furniture. It's so creepy that their are people living their lives without ever owning anything.

lol so progressive

the old ones will eventually fall
>comfy commieblock night

>tfw those are actually new

Just get over it faggot. You're not a special snowflake.

Those aren't Soviet houses, they are new post-Soviet ones.

This is cozy for people who are looked after.

Raw, cold, depressing.

there is nothing depressing about it, see it even has happy colors

>t. muhammad

We're renovating them

i like how you have people growing crops in small houses next to commieblocks

It would be if it wasn't so open.

Something more like KWC or Bladerunner would be comfy as fuck.

Someone post pics of what it looks like on the inside.
t. Curious 1st Worlder

>t. abdul

God, those are awful to look at.
I think they might even be a bigger eye sore than some of those com-blocks.

I still love you though Nord-bro.

So gay and liberal

they actually look pretty good

here's a pic of Bucharest from above

On the left is my commie block - build in the 19th century.

Look around. This is how most middle class families live.
aruodas.lt/butai-vilniuje-karoliniskese-vido-maciuleviciaus-g-parduodamas-jaukus-tvarkingas-326-kvm-1-1-2053769/

Commie block looks nicer.

Mine, but I live in a one bedroom flat because i need to be close to work which is closer to the center and therefore they're older and more expensive.

but generally
google.ro/search?q=viata la bloc&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie_riYp9jOAhVB7RQKHf6VAVUQ_AUICCgB&biw=1280&bih=915#tbm=isch&q=apartamente vechi

like this

Its a matter of habit
To me commieblcks seem comfy and homely because i lived in one my whole life
I find suburbias much more uglier and depressing

I live in Iowa.

I've never lived more than a 10 minute walk from a store that sold most of the basics despite having moved 20 times.

Were you in Wyoming?

What is that picture? Hell?

Texas;
Katy and Huston to be more precise.

What fucking planet is this?

Moskow

OMG, that looks awful.

Gypsy?

>Wood tiling and wooden wall-wide furniture
Ah nostalgia, ussr was so comfy

Yes?

It's like low-income housing but for everyone. Sounds rough.

These look surprisingly comfy. Would live in.

why?
its from a 2 room apartment.
its renovated and fresh

The most you could do in a living situation like this is quite literally put plants all over your apartment. You have to breath life into your small living quarters, add lots of ambient lighting, and make sure it always smells nice. Also lots of mirrors to make each room feel bigger -- IF not then you'll end up clinically depressed.

Just stay where you are, ok?

Its way better then living homeless.

That shitty alley is more depressing than commie blocks.
This is also shit. Ugly buildings put up for the sole purpose of being demolished in 10-20 years.

Those kitchen appliances are fucking tiny.

frankly our cities are a lot greener than yours surprisingly because all city blocks have a mandatory garden surrounding them.

I literally have green playgrounds and parks in between the cityblocks in my area.

>mfw pic
this poster with this post knows what's up and either way, guy, you really do know what's up considering your other posts

It's okay Austria, I wouldn't move from here to any for anything in the world.
Just visiting your pockets
speaking of which you should prolly check your wallet :^)

I can see why you feel this way and can't see why you feel this way at the same time.

More OC

Also people who care too much about this stuff are weird
Do you really get depressed from the appearance of your surroundings?

oops didn't mean to quote

>tie comfy af blokai tolumoje

Looks like you could live 1-2 miles from a store, maybe a little more.
That would annoy me.

I tend to pic places that are adjacent to a grocery store because I get incredibly aggravated when I start making dinner and realize I've forgot something.

Grocer is two blocks away where I am now and there are bars, restaurants, etc stretching from there to the down town area.
I don't get big city fags, because I hate crowds 90% of the time.
But rural/suburban life seems like shit too.

I live in the Seattle area in Washington State, so it's one of the greenest states out there, however we don't have mandatory gardens like in Romania, but we're one of the more progressive areas in the U.S when it comes to preserving nature in the cities.

I live in pic related. I'm a NEET anyway, so no use of sunlight, but my apartment and the playground is sun-facing, so no worries there. Apartment is sound-proofed and air-conditioned, so no worries there. Biggest advantage of these things is security and convenience. All apartments are gated with 24/7 security, so zero crime in my area (quite a feat in India). Also, all the shops are built right into the apartments, so I don't even have to walk 50m to get all the stuff I need. Otherwise I have 3 malls and 12 shopping centres within walking distance for specialty items.

Well, OP's picture kind of makes me feel dizzy and claustrophobic the longer I stare at it.

It's an odd feeling.

Most people living in these are depressed, I live near a couple

literally looks like home.. i'll search my phone for OC 4u