"There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering...

>"There's simply no place in the 21st century for fear mongering. Should he [Trump] enact any of these hateful proposals he will face swift retribution. Canadians are very aware of my feelings on this,” Trudeau said in remarks echoed by a number of cabinet ministers, including Melanie Joly, Stephane Dion and John McCallum.

>“And they, by the way, sided pretty clearly against the politics of fear and division in our election here.”

THE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU Sup Forums! HE WILL NEVER GET ELECTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau is a fucking cuck, anything that comes out of his mouth is instantly disregarded by anyone with a sliver of intelligence.

>Trump vs Trudeau in the octagon

I think I just fear mongered an erection that I'm going to have to see a doctor for

I'm going to use this thread as a teaching opportunity.

Stop reading Huffpo, Breitbart or even Sup Forums.

Start reading economics. Read everything you can find.

Here's what you'll discover:

1. Canadian levels of consumer debt are astronomical.

2. Canadians are spending on average 167% of their income. This is an astonishingly high rate -- more than 10% higher than American levels at the time of our housing crash.

3. The Canadian economy was being held up by two sectors: resources and Chinese capital outflows. The first has been dealt a staggering blow because of OPEC's price war to drive shale oil companies into bankruptcy.

The second, because exporting capital is tightly controlled in China, is represented in the real estate bubble. All indications are that the latter is crashing. Non-Chinese investors are pulling out (including the Ontario Teachers Pension Fund) and billions are on the line. The contagion can hopefully be contained on the West Coast, though there will be systematic fallout from the exposure large economic concerns have.

Therefore, your lovely statements about peace and tolerance are really nice and will sound spectacular when you're on the precipice of a steep financial crash.

Don't look down.

>anything that comes out of his mouth

[insert joke about brown dicks here]

Seriously, though? He never said anything in OP's post.

[CURRENT]
[FUCKING]
[YEAR]

>he will face swift retribution

Oh shit. Trudeau said we can't do something. Whatever shall we do?

THE FAGGOT IS SCARED TO DO PR CAMPAIGNS IN ALBERTA DUE TO ASSASINATION FEARS FUCK THIS SOROS INSTALLED FAGGOT LICKING SHITFUCKER HALF OF HIS COUNTRY WANTS HIM DEAD

This guy know what he's talking about. Spend all your time studying Economics and history's greatest statesmen; You should read everything you can about the Thirty Years' War
that resulted in a world order based off a balance of power (that Islam wishes to dispose of), Bismarck, Napoleon and Kissinger.

>We will never get elected
Sadly he was...

Trump would win.

Trump would win.

>swift retribution
youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

Saved for further study and review.

I know that retard Trudeau decided it would be a great idea to sell all their gold while gold was at like a 20 year low or some shit. All while the Canadian dollar is imploding.

we will do that thing that Trudeau said not to do.

God I hate him. I hope he does do something stupid and gives Trump an excuse to come up here.

tell me these two aren't the same fucking person

Nigga you don't have a god damn say in it Trudeau. What the fuck are you going to do? Apologize at us? Fuck off.

Oh wow, the closet arab leaf is pissed about a choice we haven't even made yet. As if he could ever convince the Canadian military to take any action against the U.S.

Hey Trudeau, why don't you focus on your own country before it burns to the fucking ground.

Selling some gold in a buy low sell high scenario is fine. But selling all the gold in a given nation is just suicidal.

In the event of a monetary crash, nations would probably agree to resort to gold-backed money (even as a temporary measure). There are quite a few reasons for that, one of them is that the US, Russia and China all have sizeable stocks of gold. So if that happens, Trudeau has just cucked his entire fucking national monetary system. Bravo.

don't fuck with us Trudeau

Cont.

Leafs with any balls should do everything in their power to have Trudeau tried for treason. This is pure and blatant treason.

If shit goes down and your comfort and power to import goods is flushed down the toilet, remember him and catch him at the border when he tries to flee.