Shut it down

Still think FE isn't the final red pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoFkHFVYY2M

This is all truth, but secular jews don't even know what the talmud or the mishnia is, hell I didn't know about any of those and I have no idea why people here take it that seriously.

They used many videos depicting Hardic Jews as if they are violating non-jews, but they hate us secular jews as much as they hate non-jews or anyone that doesn't want them to leech of other peoples money.

i can't even tell what that kike said at the beginning...

This video is compiled by prominent flat earther Eric Dubay

Apparently he is based as fuck

their aint no trees on the plhat eart neither

>FE
whats that?

oh word yeah I've been doing research on FE. Like United Nations treaty for Antarctica that no one is really able to go their without clearance. dummy flights that pass right over Antarctica but you can never book a seat cause its always "full".

I used to think it's the craziest conspiracy imaginable, but now I am a flat earther.

man this thread is getting slid so hard when its one of the most politically incorrect topics on Sup Forums.
instead you get constant shitty shillary, trump, ylyl, are these niggers really niggers, asians superiority and bunch of other dumb fucking threads.

>man this thread is getting slid so hard when its one of the most politically incorrect topics on Sup Forums.

B-b-but muh Trump threads, muh interracial dating thredz

I'm not fully accepting of the theory, yet

I do think it is interesting and there are definitely some questions and curiosities, like the one you mentioned

Eric Dubay is really the only flat earther I trust at all ,others seem like mostly disinfo shills

To find out he is red pilled on the JQ makes me trust him even more

flat earth is stupid my friend.

Why would you buy into a theory that has a lot more unanswered questions than the standard theory?

Yeah, that was me also

I loved researching conspiracy theories before but would never look into FE. I was thoroughly blue pilled on it for whatever reason

The very fact that a lot of ancient cultures believed Earth to be flat and the center of the universe says it all.

We have been sold a bunch of crazy ideas about our habitat, and we have parroted without questioning them. It's a fact that there are no pictures of the universe, and that all of the videos we see about the universe are nothing but CGI, yet most people hold this imagery as unquestionable evidence.

Flat Earth always feels to me like the ultimate honeypot, which is ensconced in a honeypot field ("conspiracy theories").

There are actual conspiracy theories. The term itself was coined by the CIA, I believe, after the JFK assassination. It essentially was a virtue signaling insult designed to alienate people who question the official narrative.
A recent example of a true conspiracy theory is the Cologne rape attacks media blackout. Very clear evidence of international corporations and government sponsored media conspiring to keep it quiet.

Flat earth-tier "theories" help alienate and segregate and deligitimize people who might otherwise usefully question narratives.

A bong bro on here a few weeks mentioned how quickly one goes from "Hillary killed Seth Rich" (likely) to "the Queen is a lizard person" in a few minutes of googling. By connecting a legit ate suspicion to people who scream about lizard people, the elites are easily able to crush any resistance.

>It's a fact that there are no pictures of the universe
Take a picture of the sky on on cloudless night. Congrats, you now have a photo of the universe. Well done.

>one goes from "Hillary killed Seth Rich" (likely) to "the Queen is a lizard person" in a few minutes of googling
These people are retards though and should be removed from the gene pool. They are the sort that like to believe in conspiracy theories because they are critical of the common narrative, but they never hold the conspiracy theory up to the same level of scrutiny and so show themselves to be utter retards.

>this
when you go through the education system you are just told in your history books the earth is a globe and the teachers don't know any better they just read and teach what is in the books. What this does is creates a stigma about any person that dares question the narrative where it be hollow earth, flat earth etc. and they get labeled as crazy or stupid or some other insult. This same thing has been done to countless other things the (((powers that be))) dont want you to question like the yolocaust.

I mean, a photo of the universe as viewed from outer space.

>(((powers that be))) dont want you to question like the yolocaust.

Funny. The ancient Hebrews believed Earth to be flat. The problem with us is that we have education, while the ancients had knowledge. Really makes you think...

>I mean, a photo of the universe as viewed from outer space.
The earth is part of outer space. What are you trying to say?

You mean a photo taken outside the earth's atmosphere? Why the fuck would that look any different?

all that that proves is that there are stars and other things in the universe. it dosent prove the world is flat. Why do we only ever see only one side of the moon no matter where you are on earth every single night. only thing that changes is the phases of how much you can see of it.

>Why would you buy into a theory that has a lot more unanswered questions than the standard theory?

There are still some major questions in FE, but the questions that arose in the ball earth theory were explained away with mathematics that the layman would never begin to understand

>#notalljews
yeah mordecai, just like not all Palestinians want to kill jews, you should start letting them past your walls into Israel
#notallPalestinians

>it doesn't prove the world is flat.
never claimed it did

>Why do we only ever see only one side of the moon no matter where you are on earth every single night.
Because the moon is quite far away and is tidally locked, meaning only one side faces the planet it orbits at any given time. Lots of moons do this.

>but the questions that arose in the ball earth theory were explained away with mathematics that the layman would never begin to understand
Even mud scum were able to understand why the earth was round, at a time when there was far less evidence available to the average man. Like being able to point a radio dish at artificial satellites in orbit, or have live skype calls with people on the other side of the earth where for some reason the sun cannot be seen on both sides of the call.

That's one of my biggest criticisms/ turn offs with things like this. I watch videos/etc, and see them blow already legit ate criticisms of the establishment into the stratosphere:
Ex. Bill Gates wants to release genetically modified mosquitos into the wild. That's a massive concern due to the lack of knowledge about long term effects. Instead of focusing on already terrifying unknowns, they blow that up into "Bill Gates confirmed for homicidal eugenicist implanting microchips into people's skins".
It ruins the discussion before it gets started.

Well this pic can help you to understand why that could be possible on a flat earth

>You mean a photo taken outside the earth's atmosphere? Why the fuck would that look any different?

Please tell me you are pretending to be unable to understand my request.

>the earth was round

The Earth is indeed round, just not a sphere.

>or have live skype calls with people on the other side of the earth where for some reason the sun cannot be seen on both sides of the call

wew

and you are probably a fucking christian or some deity worshipper, that doesn't invalidate your opinion in other topics

>deity worshipper

You are insulting your ancestors. They surely achieved more in their lives by worshipping deities than you have by worshipping tacos.

its still a cultural thing, even with ethnic but irreligious Jews.

Judaism is a supremacist religion and culture.

Honestly I dont care that Israel exists, I wish all Jews just went there and fucked off for good from our countries.