Why do jews love psychology so much, Sup Forums?

Why do jews love psychology so much, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/03/psychology-crisis-whether-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it allows them to create plausible narratives without proof.

Pathologize your enemy's behavior to make them seem absurd. It's the jewish way.

But psychology is a legitimate science, just like any other scientific field. Just because you dislike the conclusions doesn't mean they aren't scientific.

What is the alt-right's alternative to psychology since you seem to hate it so much?

The fact remains that it allows you to discredit and even incarcerate your enemies indefinitely.

>But psychology is a legitimate science
It's literally not.
wired.com/2016/03/psychology-crisis-whether-crisis/

An understanding of the way people think makes it easier to control them.

Much of psychology is based on the experimental method so technically it is a science.

>legitimate science
>there is a whole race of people that are immune to psych evaluation
ok buddy

understanding how the mind works to better subvert the goym

They don't want to preform manual labor in return for wealth because according to their religious beliefs, doing so makes you someone's slave.

>heehee yes thats right goyim, you have this mental condition that we discovered a few months ago, that will be ten thousand dollars for your new pills

Cause it's a bullshit non-science that's enabling them to spew bullshit with impunity.

Sup Forums can only think in extremes and absolutes (a trait of aspergers syndrome)

As a Psych graduate, I advise you all to be more nuanced in your thinking. Yes, psychology is a flawed discipline like any other, that does not mean there is no truth in it.

Cognitive therapies (psych) have high success rates compared with drug therapies (biology) for things like suicide prevention, proving Psychology has merit as a science.

That said, feel free to see a pharmacist to treat your autism, I'm sure that'll be successful for you.

paddies?

The problem being that results are often sketchy and often completely unrepeatable because minds are very different and more complicated than we currently know.

It's a VERY soft science and is prone to bias and other things, and also happens to be an area full of exactly the kind of people you don't want to have "diagnosing minds". It's very open to abuse. A saving grace of Psychologists is that they're at least in practice removed from Psychiatrists, some of whom have done such heinous shit historically that I'm amazed the "discipline" survives. I'll take cognitive therapy with a Psychologist who only thinks they know what they're talking about over Dr. Shekelberg saying "Yes you're much too erratic lets sort that out with some frontal lobe psychosurgery and a course of antipsychotic pills goyim!"
Cognitive Neuroscience is where it's at in the future t.b.h t. Psychology Graduate turned Cognitive Neuroscience MSc

>Why do jews love psychology so much, Sup Forums?
Because they're a people without soil.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

>telling people about your problems can make you less depressed and feel better
>therefor psychology is a science
weak shitpost m8

Not gonna lie that jew looks kinda cute on his little rainbow bed.

This. CBT is great and helped me fix my shit. Don't lump psychology in with the (((social sciences))).

I'd be totally fucked up if it wasn't for longterm therapy. I probably owe it my life tbqh. Therapy is far more valuable than drugs for a lot of things.

Because it's important to control the one academic field that can bring your wall of lies crumbling down.

Same reason Jews dominate academia in general. It's not because they're inherently smarter than anyone else, it's because they have an agenda to push and brainwashing the youth is how you control the masses.

Let me put it another way; if there was another exclusive group of people who love to lie and profit at every other groups expense, what outlets do you think they would quickly seek to control in order to maintain dominance?

>Without psychology and the use of operant conditioning, mankind would never have domesticated wild animals
>Without psychological testing, we wouldn't have the intelligence tests and evaluations used in the workforce, the military, and the judicial process

Psychology is like math in that it influences many aspects of life, even if you don't think about it/aren't aware of it. It's also an empirical discipline, meaning the community as a whole disregards any findings that can't be replicated consistently. 99% of the time you can debunk a study about how trannies are physiologically more similar to women than men or how blacks are smarter than whites just by reading through the research manuscript and looking for problems in the study's design.