youtube.com/watch?v=LQRciSyfwOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kt22Y9-dfNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for destructive meme magic.

Shieeeeeeeeet kek wills this shit nigga

the second clinton #picklegate

wow good meme friend

Donald shall cast Hillary back to the shadows, and Kek shall devour her immortal soul. Let the pickles rain with our vengeance.

I can't believe that Shillary is making politics with pickle jars. Please amerilards, tell me this is mocked country-wide.

Of course it would. David is such a cuty, sometimes I think he must be a FTM Trap.

It was faked.

This attempt to try and correct the record regarding her health issues has backfired hard, if anything this shows she might be much worse then she really is.

When you go on these TV shows you get a script of every question that is being asked of you, they can not ambush you with random questions or shit that was not outlined in the contracted script. She had an answer to every question being asked of her and knew that the jar would also be "easier" to open.

According to an unconfirmed source she did not even know how to open a pickle jar before this and had to be briefed before the show.

Meme magic is the little things Germanbro.

it truly is a clowns show. what a disgrace.
As an American i would be triggered hard. To pull shit like that, their government must really think that the majority of their folks are mentally retarded

>Double D will never sit your down and redpill you on kikes

You've got to remember she was dead broke coming out of the White House. She was resorting to growing vegetables as a necessity, and with than came learning how to can, pickle, etc. If there's anyone I trust with this nation's pickle codes, it's Hillary Rodham Clinton.

How old is he?
12?

American politics is so ludicriously stupid.

Also why is everything a "gate". Watergate was watergate because the hotel. but is there a gate in the pickle somewhere? Be a little bit more creative hamburger

next week tune in to watch Donald Trump deadlift his son Barron

desu majority of folks are that "stupid".

I say that because this is something that would have gone completely missed if not for some guys on Sup Forums and Alex Jones. The average Canadian/American gets all their opinions from CNN.

ctr take notes

>Hillary opens pickle jar
>CONSPIRACY!

Why don't we instead focus on her having seizure and shitting her pants rather than making ourselves look like a bunch of fucking idiots. We know she isn't physically or mentally fit, but lets not try to milk shit that isn't there.

They are. Just go to a community college.

Shut up before i shut you up with a shart to the mouth weeaboo

Wow Reallymakesmehilldogmisslerecord!

Mandelbalm! Mandelbam! Mandelbam!

Yeah. We've adopted this bullshit -gate thing too.

It doesn't make any sense. It's like prefixing Profumo- to political scandals.

-gate is just a general term for scandal now. Would you prefer we call it the pickle scandal?

-gate is a normie meme at this point. It's used semi-ironically

This pickle jar shit really sealed it for me.

Why would they take "Conspiracy theories" so seriously that they would go on TV and have her open a jar of pickle to prove anything?

Really makes it seem like damage control. Jars have an air seal that pop out the center of the lid (It's also how you can tell if a jar opened while being shipped), Jones is 100% right for once.

A fucking pickle jar is red pilling me. damn.

>shitting her pants
Wouldn't this just make her relatable to the average hamburger?

See:
It's super annoying and reeks of lazy journalism.

You realize this isn't infowars right? We didn't make the video.

I struggle to open cans of shit all the time so it isn't surprising they faked it because her old ass would probably had bruised her whole palm if she actually tried it legit.

>Wouldn't this just make her relatable to the average hamburger?

No, we only shart in marts. This bitch sharts wherever she pleases. Pure anarchy.

The jar did pop. Listen again. What is Jones saying

>because her old ass would probably had bruised her whole palm if she actually tried it legit.

Why even do it? Only people talking about her health are trump supporters who would never vote for her. What is she trying to prove kek? I would have just ignore the health shit if I were her.

because a rally of protestors chanting "PICKLES" is funny without being normie triggering

No it didn't.

how is it lazy? Its a general term for a scandal. Again, what would you have them say, and how would it affect the quality of an article?

...or attaching cartoon pictures depicting prepubescent little girls to political commentary.

When I open jars, just opened a nacho jar to check, you can hear a kinda loud popping noise. On the lid is a warning that says "reject if button is up" this is because they are vacuum sealed. When she leaned over to hug the jar her mic was probably right on the jar. That jar had been opened before she opened it.

It doesn't look fake to me. It's just a pickle jar being opened. I think OP must be completely retarded. Please let this become a meme in order to demonstrate the mental inferiority of alt-right permavirgins.

She's Freedom Sharting. A real Hamburger Hero. Trump wants to restrict Hamburgers rights to Shart wherever they choose. Hillary supports Sharting freely, a real role model to americlaps

funny that her bracelet almost looks like a handcuff

It really doesn't though. I'm not even anti Hillary but I don't hear it. You can hear Alex's jar pop but hers doesn't. Watch it on the Kimmel youtube channel, there is no pop.

You don't have very good speakers then. Turn them up way loud.

#DillaryClinton

And you'd think their sound engineers would be able to post it in. Even Conan was able to get that Walker Texas Ranger lever to make a nice clunk noise whenever he pulled it.

WHERE'S THE POP??

THE FRAUDULENT MEDIA STRIKES AGAIN

I can't open a pickle jar without releasing pressure and you're tell me a 70 year old woman can?

Listen again. It clearly popped. Turn up the volume.

Nigger I got surround sound headphones, I turned that shit up full blast. All I heard was Hillary shit herself trying to open a rigged Pickle jar.

I think it's supposed to be a joke but they didn't just want her to do a silly sketch or some shit where she pretends to pick up something really heavy since it wouldn't attempt to seriously dispel anything so they went half way with a silly cliche of a show of strength like opening the pickle jar.

what happened to moot?

>I'm going to lie even though everyone has access to the video

What are you even doing? I've turned my volume up to full and watched this clip 20 times now because of you kek.

>PickleGate

So this is the level we are at now?

Record = corrected

If you listen even harder, you can hear her sphincter tighten

Sorry bud. There was no pop.

It was staged.

You are from Canada.

I could hear a click as she opening it, her RAaarrrrGGgghh just muffled it. Whatever, this is getting to the point of embarrassing.

That's what happens during a lifetime of prepping bulls to fuck your gf

If you open the jar it wins
- A leaf

in 1960 when the nixon campaign discovered jfk's illnesses, that almost cost him the election. Now when there's so much evidence of Hillary's illnesses, people see at as a smear campaign?

What happened?

I'm listening on an iMac. The pop is clearly audible. I listened on my tablet and couldn't hear it at all. It is there.

>user doesn't understand how languages work.

Fire up Twitter and get this trending niggers, I want to see this on CNN tonight.

Make Trump proud god damnit

point, commie?

I don't know. I'm a /fit/fag and even I struggle more than that to open a jar. Look at the comments and like bar on the original video.

This was such a bad idea by whoever told Clinton to do this, I can't understand the logic. She just gave Jones and the other Clinton Healthers a lot more fuel. Like I said, I'd just have ignored it. None of her supporters were buying into the health shit, even I thought it was Sup Forums tier conspiracy but this pickle jar crap is shady as hell.

Clinton might be a worse tool than Trump! Does she not know what the Streisand Effect is? She basically just used a NORMIE outlet to bring her health issues to light. What a fucking MORON. How can such a stupid person be fit to be a president.

#feelthejohnson #shillforjill

Yes. The jar popped. I'm going to download audacity because of you fucks.

>you can hear her sphincter tighten
Please... Her asshole is so blown out from Huma's daily double-fistings, that the shit just tumbles out of her ass...

Swissgate

Clinton might be a worse tool than Trump! Does she not know what the Streisand Effect is? She basically just used a NORMIE outlet to bring her health issues to light. What a fucking MORON. How can such a stupid person be fit to be a president.

#feelthejohnson #shillforjill

i thought super male vitality was supposed to make me strong

Why the fuck does alex jones looks like hes squinting to read a teleprompter thats too far away

I don't know. I'm on an iMac as well and I don't hear it. I also can't hear it on my high end head phones or my phone.

Record the pop coming out of your speakers, make webm and upload or just post to youtube. Pop is not there on any of my shit. I find it hard to believe Clinton would be this stupid but it looks that way from what I can see.

kek, why is this so funny.

You are all fucking retards. I don't blame you though because you have shitty speakers. I can't hear it on my tablet but I can hear it clearly on my iMac. Downloading Audacity now to prove it.

autism, the post

I'm downloading audacity and amplifying it now.

>hillary groans the entire time opening the lid
>trying that hard to mask the audible pop when the seals broken since its actually already opened
>hand moves in one fluid motion, never gaining momentum towards the actually opening

Alright, we will be waiting bro.

-gate became a suffix meaning "scandal" because of Watergate. There is no logic to this. It is the oldest and worn out of memes, predating the internet itself. Columnist William Saphire began using it as early as 1974 in an effort to paint every Washington scandal as bad as Watergate, possibly in an attempt to rehabilitate the reputation of Richard Nixon by implying everyone else was just as bad.

No it didn't. I tried before I posted.

Omg. This is like anudda 9/11

She's an idiot for trying to prove she's healthy by opening a fucking pickle jar.

And we're idiots for even analyzing this

>PickleGate
Way ahead of you. Used it this morning.

>bernie sanders sound when you open a jar

I know what it's from. Just voicing my displeasure for this lazy stupid journalistic meme.

>And we're idiots for even analyzing this

Honestly though, this thread is better than 99% of the crap posted here. At least it's about politics and not bitches or foreskins kek.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Opening a pickle jar is one of those "this is why we keep men around!" things women used to joke about before it became sexist. And Hillary has a vagina. So you see... She's playing the woman card again. And again. And again.

And this time all she's done is prove that she's not actually strong enough to open a jar of pickles. Therefore making women look bad.

I seriously cannot believe that everything that has happened in my life up until this point has lead me to watching Alex Jones explain how to open a jar of pickles for 7 minutes.

Go for it. I have great speakers and there ain't shit.

Quiet, user, we're trying to discredit Infowars

Easiest way to combat this? Go to hospital, video someone with cancer, AIDS, etc. to open a jar of pickles. If that's what they're using to determine health show them that people who are clearly unhealthy can still open pickles.

PICKLE GATE!

What is she thinking?

multiple sclerosis... well the version Hillary has (there are three) starts in the legs. It involves being susceptible to seizures from flashing lights as well.