Redpilled way to climb stairs

What's the redpilled way to asend stairs? Recently I've been trying the "aryan" method, in which I asend one stair then two, illustrated below. What do you guys think?

Is there an effective treatment for autism yet?

what the fuck

The most red-pilled way to walk up the stairs is to walk on each step at a normal pace as you don't fucking kill yourself as easily.

Stairs are some of the most dangerous of human inventions that we pay no attention to.

this is the first thing on pol thats made me laugh in months, thanks

you would only climb stairs like that if you had a gimped leg

Dude, just save yourself the trouble and climb them all at once.

Just go up 2 steps at a time

Fucking lost

Skiping one everytime is the most redpill, making a 1 &2 pattern is fucking autistic

Red pill is going up stairs in a bear-crawl. I do this at work in a full suit and no one fucks with me

Wouldn't you be working out one leg more than the other with the method? Or are you supposed to switch feet at some point?

I really want to stop going up stairs like a cuck

>not racing up the stairs on all fours

This is how I go down stairs, but going up I skip a step every time.

Not politics.

>not going up on all fours

darn you beat me to it

>using the ascending platforms jew

In order to get up stairs I first get naked and then masturbate to anime and realize I have no reason to go upstairs because I have everything I need in my comfy rape dungeon

Really? I go up one and down two.

Did you remember to activate the almonds beforehand?

>down 2

Madman

Descending by two is the true patrician's method. Manlets always stare in awe.

>tfw manlet

I will never be as quick as you

I go down 2 at a jogging pace.
haven't died yet

Genius

I now do it your way. I can remember as a child climbing like a monkey on all 4s

wat. the redpiled way to climb stairs? Fucking section me man, I must be seeing things.