Sup Forums Approved Books Thread

Post books related to politics, philosophy, and society, and discuss them with other anons.

Pic related, only a few chapters in and it's fucking great so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HXf8CE1XvlI
gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does everyone keep shilling that book, especially if they haven't read it in its entirety? Seems a little shady there Schlomo.

the fate of empires

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

the will to believe

educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

and sartor resartus

>seems a little shady people are talking about books

Can we just ban all fucking leafs? I don't care if I don't get to post here anymore.

Finished the first chapter last night on Russia, really eye opening.

Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure is KEY to understand Islamic doctrines of Jihad and Civilizational Warfare and why the West is ultimately going to lose.

The Domination by S.M. Sterling.

Alternate history where South Africa acts like the United States and decides to do their own Manifest Destiny on the continent, calling themselves the Draka.

It's pretty redpilled too, talking about stuff like how you need to have both training and genetics to be superior along with making the Draka act like actual human beings and not just "HURR DURR MUST KILL NON WHITES".

Do they take the dragon/wyvern as their national animal or something? Why is that eagle David Duking it out with that thing on the cover?

That dragon thing is supposed to be their national symbol in the same way the eagle is America's national symbol.

They're fighting because in later chapters they end up fighting against the US and their allies.

There is a audiobook version on youtube for those interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXf8CE1XvlI

Sounds pretty cool. grabbing the epub now. Thanks m8.

So that's where the Draka meme in all those alt-history maps came from

You could just list all of his works in one post.

No prob.

Just a few side notes to mention, the technology level of the earth in the story is slightly more advanced than what we have at the start of the novel (it starts in ww2 but everyone seems to have tech from the 1950s) and the third part of the story goes all sci-fi, so that might make you like it more or less.

>You could just list all of his works in one post.

Hey, I figured it out!

Sorry everybody.

Do you have any links for Ragnar's books in epub or PDF format?

Sounds like my cup of tea.

I'd also reccomend this book as well to anyone who likes individual stories of soldiers and military personnel. It doesn't go into the implications of the Vietnam War or anything, it's just a story of a Helicopter pilot's training and combat missions.

Great book.

gen.lib.rus.ec/