Blacks Demand Their Own "Woodstock"

>T.I. is a GRAMMY Award-winning rapper, actor, entrepreneur, husband, father and as he reminded some this morning, activist.

>Today he was joined by iconic entertainment political force Harry Belafonte’s daughter to not only debut the first single (“We Will Not”) from his upcoming EP (“Us or Else”) and promote the upcoming Many Rivers to Cross Music Festival they are both a part of, but to get V-103’s audience to do something he eloquently managed at what he conceded was early hour for him: focus.

>“In the times we’re living in we have to do whatever we can to create a platform to step out and speak on injustices,” T.I. told The Ryan Cameron Morning Show with Wanda Smith. “And do whatever we can to come together and rally against it.”

>“This is certainly a moment in our history that you don’t want to miss,” continued Belafonte, on the festival. “We’ve been trying to figure out how to let people understand that more fully and the best way for us to describe it is sort of like a multicultural, predominantly black Woodstock.

>“Everybody wanted to be there and say they were. And those who were, you always want to sort of touch and go, ‘Oooh! Ahhhh! Wow-you were there?! That’s amazing!”

v103.cbslocal.com/2016/08/22/its-time-for-black-people-to-get-pissed-off-about-being-taken-for-granted/

Other urls found in this thread:

woodstock.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Yasgur
youtube.com/watch?v=6x6hN4ajRyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will it be about (Blacks Only) Free Love?
>This is Unironic.
>Rather than 0 crime and LSD it will be high death toll and bath salts.
>Would brainwash blacks for years to come.

>being taken for granted

They should just fuck off back to Africa if they feel so unappreciated.

I see nothing wrong with this. I love black people music and Woodstock was an amazing event so what's wrong with both of those things?

Isn't that called super jam?

>a nigger woodstock of the same scale

HOLY SHIT PLEASE

talk about chimpout potential

fucking stupid. did they forget this part? the greatest rendition of the star spangled banner of all time. by a black man universally loved by all

>Demand a woodstock

fucking make it then

There were so many black musicians that played at Woodstock what the fuck is wrong with these historically retarded apes

>Black Woodstock
What could possibly go wrong?

hahaha ok

>one black guy
>sea of white people
Ohh yeah ur right why bother trying to recreate a predominantly black Woodstock when they already had one black guy perform at the first one.
Stupid nignogs

Niggers can't into psychedelic drugs. Without free LSD, free food and orgies it would just be another concert.

I know plenty of blacks that 'into psychedelic drugs' but desu senpai I feel like weed and lean will be just fine

woodstock.com

Literally nothing is stopping them from throwing a festival on a farm people rent to venues year round. I used to go to Bethel all the time for the Woodstock festival, then I stopped because the quality of the performers deteriorated entirely.

They could also rent out the Bethel Center for Performing Arts for as long as the cash greases the owners hand (s).

>nigger woodstock
>multiple violent crimes guaranteed
>mass rapes guaranteed
>mass theft/robbery guaranteed
>mass drug consumption guaranteed
>multiple performers being late or not showing up at all

It'll be like K-Fest, but with more niggers.

>black woodstock

lmao it's like no one remembers why Freaknik isn't a thing anymore.

Please let this happen. It'll red pill so many people on niggers since it's pretty much guaranteed to be a chimp out.

hey hey hey, it wasnt a bunch of mudspeak about white women and drugs, therefore it was some uncle tom shit. If Hendrix wasnt heald down by THE MAN he would be singing about the struggle familaim baka.

>one black guy perform
really?

coverng a classically trained white mans piece while stile staying inside of western 12 tone interpretation?

jimi was trying to come over to our side, not mount a black redoubt inside of white culture

blacks would call him an uncle tom

I lived in Savannah, GA for a long time and the black university in town had a yearly festival called "Orange Crush" at the local beach that got so bad with littering, fighting, shootings, and general crime it was outright banned. Obviously they cried DATS RAYCIST and they keep doing it anyway (to my knowledge).

Pic related, the litter left behind on a GOOD year. Supposedly takes a year to get it all gone.

i guess niggers that can't play any instruments that rap about crime, raping, and money will liberate the black soul from white oppression

Owner of the farm Woodstock was held on.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Yasgur

>Yasgur was born in New York City to Russian Jewish immigrants Samuel and Bella Yasgur.
>Yasgur
>(((((Yasgur)))))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Picture related, the aftermath of the hippie infestation, the farmer and his wife. Not picture: the movie star, the professor and Maryanne.

Good luck at the food stalls and bars with welfare stamps oh and then there's security.

If only niggers weren't such cheap thugs they could have a woodstock

>one black guy
>forgetting the legend Richie Havens
youtube.com/watch?v=6x6hN4ajRyk

What kind of black music? Using sped up white music and talking fast over the top rhyming nigger with nigger? You can't force an amazing event either, the end result never lives up to the anticipation. Woodstock is no different, no one knew how big and legendary it would end up being which is why it was so amazing and so iconic. When you force it, people PRETEND it was amazing and iconic, but in reality it was fucking shit and it becomes agreed about 10-15 years later (see: any fashion from any era ever). Take that nigger who people were likening to the Tiananmen Square guy, do you really think anyone will remember her or give the least fuck about it in even 12 months never mind in a decade? Of course they won't because iconic, truly iconic, moments are never planned (not including things that actually need planning like traveling to the moon, but some musicians standing around with some instruments isn't exactly the same level as space travel), they're caught off guard.

>Using sped up white music and talking fast
I don't think you understand how hip-hop production works.

>funded by Soros
believe it

>All black Woodstock
>Literally dozens of homicides committed

Good luck with that. Isn't it interesting how all this "speaking on injustice" always leads to that person profiting from it?

did anyone remember woodstock '99

violence and rape was rampant.

a black woodstock would make the LA Riots look like a dumpster fire

And Sup Forums knows how to enable chimpouts

I pity the city it happens in, granted it'd likely be Atlanta so no real big loss

What if somehow the notion got out that blacks are violent and can't behave at all and then the liberal community hopped all over it and called people racist that doubted blacks can be peaceful in large gatherings actually gave them this entire event to themselves just to see it all explode in front of everyone's eyes.

Epic irony is what I want out of this.

>black woodstock
blacks don't do outdoors for extended periods of time and no venue would be stupid enough to rent for this all but chimpout waiting to happen
>tired of feeling unappreciated
if you hate it here so much fuck off

I'd go camping 5 miles down wind of the place armed to the teeth
>free contact high
>frontlines of the race war

it would be delicious to watch

even dinosaur media won't able to contain it

>Justice for Trayvon
>Black Woodstock
Unless the tickets are free this is just another shallow marketing gimmick wrapped in SJW bullshit. It will fail, but everyone will pretend like it was the best thing ever for a few days and then never speak of it again.

where's Black Lollapalooza for the black hipsters?

Black Woodstock would be a riot.

What made Woodstock incredible was the near-total lack of violence in such a massive gathering of youths. There were only two deaths, both accidents.

You get 500,000 young blacks together, you'll be luck if you have less than 1,000 murders.