Would you let yourself get professionally sterilized if the government paid you 50k bucks for it?

Would you let yourself get professionally sterilized if the government paid you 50k bucks for it?

Also, do you think the government should target specific groups of people and encourage them to get sterilized?

If yes, what groups of people? Non-whites? Mentally ill? Manlets? Lanklets?

I was gonna pay to do it so yeah.

yea, why not. The future looks bleak, kids suck ass and I have no interest in the time after my death.

No.

Typical pathetic yurocuck.

You're a fucking idiot
>Have children
>Get sterilized
>50k in your pocket
Found a way to beat your retarded opinion with this loophole

Probably. I'm a professionally-diagnosed autist, so even if I was able to find a wife and raise children and such, it'd probably be better for the gene pool if I didn't.

Also I can't really argue with 's reasoning

probably yeah but will it be reversible?
i'm old and divorced and see the chance of kids as slim to none so 50k for nothing

How to get replaced by a foreign population with high r selected values 101.

>Be me at 42
>Get $50k for being sterilized when no plans for kids with wife at this point in time
>SHEKELS GALORE!!!!

govt should do it
open to all, except those who already had kids
forced on tards

Not for 50k. I'd consider it for at least a million.

Also, reporting your Nazi ways to Merkel.

This. And it is also the reason why "If overpolupation is a problem just don't get kids" doesn't work. Before a real soloution is here people with enough common sense and farsight would be outbred

Masturbating is the only thing that still gives me some amount of joy so no. Could I just get 50k for never having kids or a girlfriend?

Wut?
Like 50k per year or...?

Just Manlets. That eliminates Jews and solves all degeneracy in the white race.

I don't care about western civilization anymore.
No reason to have children.
I got sterilized last year.

Have you gotten creative yet?
If so, how?

Gypsies and trannies are literal Untermenschen and should be sterilized.

Does that mean you can now have non stop unprotected sex with your wifes sons mom?

This is exactly what happened when India tried this. Kek.

>make $540,000 pre tax income as an anesthesiologist
>get offered to stop all plans of a family for 1/5 of my yearly income

No. There's no way in Hell 50k would be enough.

Why do you have a picture like that saved? It's just a stag with its eyes closed.

Because 50k buckskins

no, but then again I'm a smart white person with planning ahead abilities, so should reproduce, unlike most humans

>wanting to radically decrease the gene pool
>thinking eugenics actually leads to good results
Only people with heritable diseases should be prevented from breeding; anything more would be stupid.

>$50,000
Lel no. I'm not saying that isn't a lot of money but it's not that much to sterilize myself at 26

I'm gay unfortunately, and as such I'll never raise a kid. Bringing up a child in an unhealthy environment is abuse and I don't wanna do that to a small duder or dudette. So gibz 50k for nothing pls, I wanna have my trades job training paid for so I can start saving money to invest.

id impregnate 20 random girls and then yes do it

Sure. But honestly, promote it across the spectrum.

Get snipped for free AND get 50K. There's ways to get both eggs and sperm after that for artificial insemination, so you've put a dent in the accidental pregnancy rate. Yay! Also, siblings have plenty of kids so no worries there.

The government would never pay you for it. They'd bring you in for a discussion about the procedure and provide a 'free drink' of some sort that chemically castrates you instead and give you absolutely nothing.

in america you can sell your testicles to research labs for about 30k a nut

But what about inheritable diseases that do not show up until after a person has a child?

yeah you have a mental problem if you felt it necessary to brag about your salary in a thread filled with NEETs.

Yes. Maybe get a few knuckle children preserved just in case. And yes encourage sterilization of all but the fittest

I'd donate sperm first to a bank for safekeeping but yeah

>Would you let yourself get professionally sterilized if the government paid you 50k bucks for it?

Fuck yes because im not having kids anyways and i have been thinking about paying to have it done.