The truth that is hard to swallow about Putin's Russia

You can attack me personally, you can claim that I'm proxy Finn/khohol/shill, but you can't refute any of these facts with evidence.
Problems with modern day Russia are:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Kek, same shit copied and pasted only a Russian flag this time.

hohols everywhere

He wants their money lol do you not understand? He can handle them. He is man enough and has enough power to allocate their resources accordingly. Asking jews to come in is like going to the bank and asking for a loan so you can get a mortgage

>ukraine

no such country

I've seen it in Finnish thread yesterday and decided to spread the truth. Kremlin shills overtook Sup Forums

Nevermind all that shit, I want one of those phones.

>moving to russia for any reason.

I have literally seen this thread now with the EXACT same text on like 5 different forums on Sup Forums.

Why dont u shills get a real job? How much do they pay you?

If you love this cucked shithole with open borders and hate speech laws, then move here already and see for yourself. 74% White and decreasing, must be a based place to live in. Don't forget that Moscow is minority White by 2020-2025

First time for me to repost. Many people reposted it on Sup Forums as archives showers, but op of the content copied explicitly asked to join the crusade for truth, so people did that. Got any links or sources from other boards?

He is still your monarch, your lord, your emperor. It is your duty to support him no matter how much you hate him. State above the individual, always.

cuck

i believe you vladimir, and i know you are right
but there is nothing we can do, putin will obliterate or enslave us and every retard on Sup Forums will be cheering for him while the red army 3.0 storms europe and rapes and plunders everything in sight

The main problem with Russia has always been the shitslavs populating it. The Slavic nature will not change and your shitshow of a country will not get any better.

You had Finnish flag last time I saw exact same OP, proxy shill

remind me again why 700,000 russian jews left russia before?

RUSSIA YES

they came to europe and the us to jew other people into succumbing to communism

Daily reminder that Finland and Ukraine are not countries.

Yes, first you gather them around.

lelmao russia has a gdp below the one of australia. Why do you think it actually matters what you are crying about? Russia is nothing more than a 3rd wolrd country.

The difference is that in 30 years Russia will still exist and be recognizable as Russia.

It's going to be even more Islamic than western cuck states

Already is

Only 10-20 millions of ethnic Russians are worth saving. Else should be just sterilized.

based Putin BTFO of stormniggers 24/7

>tfw the purest breed

Kill yourself self hating fag.

Western confederation of individual that are only bound by degenericy, we call in one word "democracy" is not the only holly norm for the nation. Neither is it only nor is it right or best, it's there to delude some people feel like they have power when voting and that is it. Mechant class from medieval times, became industrial capitalists and now post modern plutocratic rulers.

Different people with different: Religion/History/Geographical position/Culture/Language/Goals/Morals/Values etc... have different kind of goverment that suits them most.

Like:
>Arabs - Dictators/kings
>Iran - Iliberal Democracy
>West - Plutocratic republic/birocracy(EU)/Corporate Democracy
>Russia - Iliberal Democracy/Tzarism/Totaliarian Dictatorship
>China - Proletarian Oligarchy
>Niggers - Anarcho Tribalism/Syndicalism/Capitalism/Transhumanism
etc...

You must be really incapable not to understand that there cannot exist real democracy as it will always be influenced by, if not local private companies, then by foregin interest.

You are just selfhating faggot.
And don't let me start on degeneracy and American corruption.

yeah, being a cuckold is a badge of honour now. Go and get mauled by kaffir, afrikuck.

T R U T H
R
U
T
H

A great moment was when Putin and his military, spurred on by Russian civilians and separatists, found out about Ukrainian stormniggers parading about openly.

Low energy, you are boring Zulu

Shills try to slide it

Trump wants to avoid a war with the only military superpower in the world that can rival our own military supremacy and likewise Putin wants to avoid a war with America.

Why the fuck are people slamming Trump for this?

Good of Trump to avoid war with Russia, because who the fuck would want pic related as refugees in Europe

Perhaps the Neo-Cold Warriors are fearful that a president unsympathetic to their agenda will prosecute them for intentionally aiding and abetting terrorists?

Not to mention half the oligarchy is jewish. Also the richest oligarch is a muslim. Putin is just a puppet.

>Low energy
as opposed to your "Ctrl+C Ctrl+V" masterpiece of a tread?

Putin is better than 90s. You act like, if not Putin, you would have George Washington. You are unrealistic.

Is 68,500 rubles a month enough to live on in Russia? Asking here because Sup Forums Russians did not answer.

>frequent and regular posting of information is low energy now

More or less okay outside of Moscow

Thanks for the answer, what sort of life would it buy you?

Middle class-ish one

Thanks again.

What kind of work do you plan to do? If it's English teacher, bad news for ya - it's a dead end job without any prospects for expects here.

I'm not expecting it to lead anywhere at all desu, just employment then go back to the UK at some point.

You mind bumping the thread or creating the copy tomorrow?

Bumped for you.

Better look outside your window, Ivan, or don't in case you eat some 9x39 for breakfast

Radu would rather his country be in NATO and marry fags instead

>mfw putin pulls a bait 'n' shoah

How long would you like to work there? What are your previous occupations and educational background? Race and ethnicity?

>Putin invites jews over to escape anti-semitism
>once there he throws them in camps
>Holocaust 2.0

I wish this would happen

1 or 2 years. Shop Assistant, been in education since then. I have a humanities degree (Politics and International Relations) at a first and I am White and English (only one known ancestor is not English).

>frequent and regular pasta is high energy now

You're completely right. I went to Russia the first time and fell for the "Putin nash prezident" meme and thought he was a great leader.
The second time I went I saw him for what he really is: a corrupt oligarch more concerned about his international image than the people within his own borders.
When Medvedev told those poor pensioners to just hang in there, I realized that things are just going to get worse for the Russian people.
Hang in there, bro. I plan on returning again soon and I want to make Russia and America great again.

Support Karamarko then.

What type of education job before? Degree as BA or MA? Uni?

Degree as BA and in Uni.