TRUMP GENERAL - WEW LAD EDITION

>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16 7:30pm CT
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Tours Flood Damage 8/19/16
youtu.be/8npfrFsBuOk
>Trump Hands Out Supplies to Victims of Floods
youtu.be/O6qYuUGK77o
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iqB0K
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
infostormer.com/seizure-dyke-hillary-clinton-collects-campaign-cash-from-subversive-hollywood-jews/
infostormer.com/washington-compost-says-we-need-millions-of-subhumans-to-mow-lawns-and-wash-dishes/
youtube.com/watch?v=rKo8STXvu1o
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/andrea-mitchell-trumps-calls-for-special-prosecutor-getting-into-hillary-clintons-head/
infostormer.com/epic-fail-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-claims-trump-is-kremlin-puppet/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
infostormer.com/evil-corrupt-bitch-hillary-clinton-plans-attack-on-our-glorious-movement/
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/carville-clinton-fdn-critics-somebody-going-hell/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
lsm.lv/en/article/politics/liveblog-joe-biden-visits-latvia.a197514/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJCMkMPVAJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary's illness
archive.is/iqB0K

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation 'tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case'
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the global elites' corruption
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread

MAGA

whoever was doing OPs, proceed pls

OP pastebin updated
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

THE DILLS, DONALD!

AWOOO~

Seizure Dyke Hillary Clinton Collects Campaign Cash From Subversive Hollywood Jews

infostormer.com/seizure-dyke-hillary-clinton-collects-campaign-cash-from-subversive-hollywood-jews/

Threadly reminder that the MSM meme of Trump accepting amnesty is debunked bullshit - pic related.

Will Hillary's alt right speech hurt Trump or spread the alt right's message around like the media did for Trump?

What reason would Trump have not to meet Mexico's president? He would look look extremely presidential and could even get Hispanic voters if they hit it off.

When is Clinton's alt-right speech?

I have a friend at Austin rally rn. She's a qt

thirsday

Really makes you think.

people will be like "alt right? dafuq is dat" and look it up
>pepe
>twitter
>4chins
>more redpilling ensues
it's gonna be yet another YUGE backfire on shillary

post her feet

>tfw watching vids of Ryse: Son of Rome and listening to Triarii to prep for Emperor Trump

A new dawn is coming lads. Prepare for the America Empire.

>What reason would Trump have not to meet Mexico's president?

Mexico doesn't have a say in the wall, other than form of payment.

After Trump is elected, he should have a meeting with the guy though. No point now.

American*

It will probably make her look unhinged to anyone who uses the internet on a regular basis

Do people even know what alt right means except for Sup Forums, breitbart and reddit?

I don't understand how they can just print lies. This story was debunked two days ago.

(((Washington Compost))) Says We Need Millions Of Subhumans To Mow Lawns And Wash Dishes

infostormer.com/washington-compost-says-we-need-millions-of-subhumans-to-mow-lawns-and-wash-dishes/

>It will probably make her look unhinged to anyone who uses the internet on a regular basis

>Vast alt-right wing conspiracy!

She will look paranoid.

Trump did not steal your money and run the debt up to what it is right now

Trump did not conduct a war on the police

Trump did not bring in Muslims and no Christians

Trump did not raise your taxes

Trump did not quadruple the price of food

Trump is not starting a race war

Trump did not leave U.S. soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by filthy Muslims

Trump did not send the U.S. Navy to fight for Syrian al-Qaida

Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East

Trump did not betray Israel

Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program

Trump did not pay ransom to Iran

Trump did not give our military secrets to China

Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia

Trump did not shrivel our military and betray out veterans

Trump did not cripple our economy

Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion

Trump did not ruin our credit, twice

Trump did not double African American unemployment

Trump did not increase welfare to a record level in 48 years

Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute and imprison Americans

Trump did not free all of the terrorists in Guantanamo Bay

Trump did not steal your rights or violate the U.S. Constitution law, or commit treason hundreds of times

Trump did not increase the amount of mobs and riots across America

And yet,

CNN ABC NBC MSNBC call Trump worse than Hitler.

It will be bad for us. It will be Sup Forumsharbour all over again.

When the wall goes up the cartels will go nuts.

I'm expecting anarchy in Mexico

>Triarii

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=rKo8STXvu1o

>denying the holocaust and the accomplishments of the Chinese people
How bigoted can you get like can you not?

KEK Breitbart

none of those have a constitutional amendment.

lets enforce our laws, make it easy to enforce laws, and enforce our laws sounds so fucking bad

little baby trumpkins is a faggot

"The nazi frog people support trump!!"
Post YFW Sup Forums

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK
What do you think Donald was trying to tell us with those flag bearing children in uniform in the new campaign ad? Is he going to create a Trump Youth?

When is this EPIC speech about to happen? I'm psyched

Does that NBC (((poll))) have the demographics anywhere that I'm not seeing?

GOOD AFTERNOON, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE THIS POST FINDS YOU KEEPING CALM AND MAGA...NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER , EVER FORGET THIS, SENPAIS...THIS IS THE MODUS OPERANDI OF THE TRUMP GENERAL THREADS...ALSO IGNORE THE SHILLS, APPEAL TO LORD KEK FOR THE CUNT'S DEATH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, ETC...YOU FAGS KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Now, why is The Don having a rally in one of the most libkek'd cities in America tonight??

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

Guys I'm worried when normies visit after her speech they'll see how we actually love hillary

>I'm expecting anarchy in Mexico

I think longer term, it will help fix Mexico. They'll have to deal with the corruption and criminality that keep that country in a shitty state.

Thursday

>When is this EPIC speech about to happen? I'm psyched

Thursday

this better be the best stumping in the history of nmankind if she's gonna drum up all that hype

Anyone have the mind map linking Huma to Brotherhood?

They haven't figured it out yet have they? The more people they send here, the more people get redpilled.

Those hopelessly alienated, the SJWs, the permacucks will rave and rage when they're forced to see the facts, while all the rest will join our ranks.

Kek, they really are retarded.

>Is he going to create a Trump Youth?

We can only hope.

It will be the same thing as always...

We'll get swamped by a new batch of newfags...Every post they make will be parroting the shit we all learned in school and from TV.

Slowly they will start actually participating and adding their real perspective to the conversation instead of parroting.

reminder that "alt-right" is an exonym created by a jew.

anyone who uses it seriously is a shill or enemy.

What did he mean by this

Holy shit guys. What if she names Pepe by name?

NORMIES ARE GOING TO FLOCK TO IT
AND THERE WILL BE NO RECOVERY

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Long term sure, I don't wish for the county to collapse that's awful.

But once the wall is up and the drug money faucet is ripped out the ground shit will hit the fan

>shillary announces speech against Trump/alt-right
>the same people who've been demolishing her in social media
>all of them are prepared to unleash hell on her
>she will fill it with catchphrases and "MUH WHITE PRIDE" syllogisms
>she thinks this is a good idea
grab the popcorn, this is gonna be a fun ride

HILLARY IS DOING A SPEECH ON 'ALT RIGHT' ON THURSDAY

GET IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

THIS IS THE PLAN

IT STARTS NOW

POST RACIST SHIT POSING AS A HILLARY SUPPORTERS, SCREENSHOT IT AND POST ON TWITTER AS HILLARY IS MAKING HER SPEECH

WE NEED TO ABSOLUTELY FLOOD THE SHIT OUT OF SOCIAL MEDIA WITH EVIDENCE OF RACIST HILLARY SUPPORTERS

WE CTR NOW.

WE PLAYING 9D UNDERWATER CHESS NOW.

also, this thread after going to the above one

SPAM THIS NAO

hnnnnnnngggggg

My God there is many Shills out roleplaying tonight.

normies already tried to appropriate Pepe once and /r9k/ took him back

>'alt-right'

Where the fuck did this come from, anyway?

Does this piss anyone else the fuck off?

This fucking video scroller on Breitbart
It's distracting as fuck. I can't even read the articles because I've got this thing moving in the corner of my eye

What a stupid fucking design choice for a website

Look presidential, get Hispanic votes, trigger CNN. Those all seem like good reasons.

>Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” while commenting on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s calls for a special prosecutor to investigate Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s pay-to-play accusations between then-Secretary Clinton’s State Department and her family’s organization the Clinton Foundation, host Andrea Mitchell said, “This is getting into Hillary Clinton’s head.”

>Mitchell said, “I’m not suggesting he’s going to stay on script—the script is different in that talking about a special prosecutor, in talking about Arkansas, this is, Kasey Hunt, this is getting into Hillary Clinton’s head. This is what she hated most, what she fought most against back in the ‘90s, and this is a different playbook.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/andrea-mitchell-trumps-calls-for-special-prosecutor-getting-into-hillary-clintons-head/

Epic Fail – Clinton’s Campaign Manager (((Robby Mook))) Claims Trump Is Kremlin Puppet

infostormer.com/epic-fail-clintons-campaign-manager-robby-mook-claims-trump-is-kremlin-puppet/

kek, that plan is great. I'll do it in shill threads

WE CAN'T ALLOW IT

PEPE SHALL REMAIN NORMIE-FREE

Neo-cons stole the conservative label and now any right-winger who doesn't believe in "Lol tax shelters 4 the rich, evangelism 4 every1" but is stole socially and economically conservative is a member of the "alt-right".

Does he still stand a chance? Anyone got the recent polls?

>I was nice to EVERY candidate who ran
>except Lindsey Graham, because I have no hope for him

Kek, based Hannity strikes again

SHUT IT DOWN!

Oy Vey

HELLO, NORWAY!!!!

Always good to see you

Nice job not participating in the EU, by the way

it popped up about a year ago amongst jewish-influenced parts of the hardline conservative right, and was soon adopted by people like Milo etc.

basically it's a fucking jewish ploy.

either you're a white nationalist, a nationalist or a conservative. don't fall for the alt-right kikery.

Started shilling it about 7 months ago.

It's their term for everything that isn't milquetoast globalist neoconservatism.

>This fucking video scroller on Breitbart

Block the NDN Video Player Suite, and it's gone.

"It's a small step for man, but a huge victory for Hillary Clinton"

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

However you should understand that this is an unprecendented election. We've never had this political climate in America before, and we've also never had a celebrity of Trump's caliber running. The turnout will be enormous, it's doubtful the polls will account for it

Pepe was actually a normie meme for a while I think. He's considered an old meme now though I think.

>he hasn't joined the Trumpjugend yet
Do you even MAGA?

I hope that she goes through with it.

"alt right" is much better branding to attract normies than "extreme right" or "far right". It's great at a time when a good 2/3rds of the country thinks that the country is headed in the wrong direction and to advertise a literal alternative to the right will help more than hurt.

In fact I think that plenty of people would love to be considered alt right. One problem I see are all these crusty white nationalists that haven't done shit for decades coming out of the woods now and saying that they're alt right and trying to get media attention. These guys were too busy arguing about someone being too Jewish or not white enough or Christian versus Pagan to oppose the leftists.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE TEXAS RALLY TONIGHT?

Those who reach out to Kek are no longer normies, brother. They're already redpilled. They just don't know it yet.

Evil Corrupt Bitch (((Hillary Clinton))) Plans Attack On Our Glorious Movement

infostormer.com/evil-corrupt-bitch-hillary-clinton-plans-attack-on-our-glorious-movement/

Hillary Has Jewish Roots

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/

DNC now firing off an ad hitting Breitbart

>Carville on Clinton Fdn Critics: ‘Somebody Is Going to Hell Over This’

Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Democratic strategist and long-time Clinton booster James Carville criticized those who call into question the dealing of the Clinton Foundation under Bill and Hillary Clinton because of potential conflicts of interest.

Carville argued the pros outweighed the cons when it came to the Clinton Foundation raising money given the Clintons’ circumstances.

“Look, the good would be that we wouldn’t be gabbing about it here,” Carville said. “The bad would be that we would be out hundreds of millions of dollars that are doing good. What the Clinton Foundation does is it takes money from rich people and gives it to poor people. Most people think that’s a pretty good idea.”

And according to Carville, although it may not have been political palatable for the Clinton Foundation to operate as it had given the politics surrounding Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, it still was doing a lot of good.

“If you ask me as political adviser, of course,” he replied. “If you ask me as a human being – nah, I’m not too sure. As a human being I think [the foundation] does an enormous amount of good.”

“[S]omebody is going to hell over this because somebody – not saying here, but somewhere,” he added. “This is saving people’s lives.”

Co-host Joe Scarborough fired back, calling the claim “BS” and said the charity could have operated with former President Bill Clinton heading fundraising efforts.

“[T]hat’s BS,” Scarborough replied. “The fact is, if it’s a great charity and it’s a five-star rated charity, guess what, other people can raise the money. It doesn’t have to be Bill Clinton calling somebody up making them think, ‘You know what, if give him money, it could help me out.’ Just further evidence that this is how the party of Lincoln dies.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/23/carville-clinton-fdn-critics-somebody-going-hell/

Normies will have no clue what she is talking about

Anyone who will know what she is talking about isalready a committed supporter or (more likely) committed opponent, whose opinions will not change as a result of the speech.

It is targeted at Normies, and they will be befuddled by it.

Pepe is famous because he was the very first image posted on Sup Forums

After he was stolen by normies, there emerged a large campaign to make Pepe rare again
This was done by manufacturing and promoting images of Pepe in a gruesome/disgusting fashion

Pepe killing babies in blenders
Pepe murdering and raping dead bodies
Pepe chopping off heads
Pepe peeing and pooping on a forlorn Wojak

It worked, normies don't touch Pepe anymore for the most part

>talking with a regular customer today
>say something about my national guard drill this weekend
>customer comes back saying something like "I can't wait for Trump to get it and make some positive changes"
Thank you based James, I'm glad brexit worked out for you guys, and I'm glad greatest ally UK supports us

What is this refencing? Which mad max, kek

Are they showing the poll that went along with it?

It was a 90s thing. The alt.right were those on the right who did not consider themselves members of the GOP. It became associated with seperatists and antigovernment types as far back as two decades ago. It's not a new term, but it's seen a revival as of late.

>things that both won't affect Breitbart's readers, and will attract new readers who have never heard of it
Congratulations, DNC.

>hillary namedrops Sup Forums and memes
>actual hillary supporters come here
>yuge redpillings

Disregard this poll. Most pollsters are by releasing head to head anymore as it's completely useless when there are four candidates.

If you absolutely must use the 4 way: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

Didn't you guys notice that, for instance, Rasmunssen was completely absent from the head to head? There is a reason for that, they don't do it anymore.

You forgot SS Pepe. He's my favorite.

Very. AJ & Infowars crew will be there too. Probably gonna get some ground footage of protesters.

Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden, visited Latvia on Tuesday

>"I want to make it absolutely clear to all the people of the Baltic states – we have pledged our sacred honor, the United States of America – our sacred honor to the NATO treaty and to Article 5. We mean what we say.”

lsm.lv/en/article/politics/liveblog-joe-biden-visits-latvia.a197514/

youtube.com/watch?v=XJCMkMPVAJk

Russia and Trumpfags BTFO.
Feels good to have a real American leader giving guarantees to its allies!

Also, depending on the cancers it seems to be more treatable that feminism and the misery it brings