Why is this country so bad?
What's happening there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czYS_LoSTDM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

1) Niggers
2) Niggers used African nigger farming techniques that killed the fertility of their land. It's barren now. Also, seismic activity up the butt, possibly related.

Niggers

Niggers

earthquakes destroy their garbage huts and then it's our responsibility

niggers
clinton foundation jewing niggers after an earthquake

>seismic activity up the butt

explains why japan is such a massive shithole failure.

"Imagine, niggers speaking French!"

France loves blacks

They used the fact France was at war with the whole world to revolt and genocide whitey

Then all of the farmland collapsed due to black management and since they're too dumb to fish despite sitting on very fertile waters, they now resort to eating mud cookies

they don't even speak French they speak pigeon French creole

most negroes speak french whats ur point?

hope stick bro doesn't ever see a mirror he'll know the truth

It's the only 100% black country in the western hemisphere, and also the poorest. Quite a shame, it used to be more productive than all the 13 British colonies combined.

nigger revolt fucked them. was actually being developed into a half decent country. like all countries that have a low IQ nigger majority, they completley destroyed it and managed to go backwards in time

I thought it was a donkey or a dog at first and felt really bad.

Rape

Just look at any place that has a majority black population. They don't have the intelligence to figure out how to live in a civilized society.

Haiti is a former French colony abandoned long ago and populated almost entirely by niggers. They speak an odd dialect of French and are entitled to French citizenship, getting there seems to be the only issue for Haitians.

>do not want to be a cuck
>fight for their freedom
>1st black republic
>other contries fear
>economically isolated by yurop and murica
>mega shithole

That's what an American politician famously said when he heard about it.

Why everybody only used subsaarian africans as slaves in XV-XVIII centuries? There wasn't any other ethnic group that could enslaved? Imagine how better off would alot of countries been if they didn't had so many black people in them.

no one asked about the history of canada

>slaves without any knowledge except for "voodoo" and tribal stuff rebel against their overlords
>massacre all white people
>Europeans couldn't be bothered since they had to fight a war on their own turf
>Haitians are left with everything, except for the know how
>the whole country turns into a shithole

geeze i wonder why

haitians

It's mostly environmental differences. The west side of Hispaniola is much drier and more mountainous--less conducive to productive agriculture.

During colonization, to get that sweet sweet agriculture Haiti's forests were destroyed, permanently fucking up its prospects.

Oh also, the French set up a system of plantation slavery, while the Spanish in DR didn't.

Super corrupt politicians, barbaric culture with no regard for their fellow countrymen... and deep resentment for people of other countries.

What do you think they were doing there? They were plowing the fields, planting the seeds, reeping the harvest and storing it. Owners didn't do that shit. To say niggers didn't know how to take care of themselves after years of being forced to do simple shit like that, is retarded.

They also had buildings, bridges, aquifers, wells, and roads built by their masters and left to them. Since, the entirety of the island has been driven into squalid poverty.

They have only the stupidity of their ancestors to blame. It's a genetic thing.

fuck off with your revisionist history slack-jawed faggot. it is a shit hole because it has a nigger majority. quit trying to blame it on
>muh colonialism
>muh no one wanted to trade with me

how can you retards just do mental gymnastics around the real problem and try to make a convulted nigger apologist history for every fucking country that niggers have ruined.

you sicken me

>and deep resentment for people of other countries
then why the fuck do they keep flocking here

They claim they are a failure because we obtained compensation from them for the loss of property.
I say that doesn't excuse anything.

1. Niggers
2. Clinton Foundation. Watch "Clinton Cash" for redpill.

The special dirt they make their mud cookies from actually costs $5/bag... now we know this.

Because they believe the whole world owes them for their failure as a culture.

But I'm agree, they should never fight for their freedom like the Martinique

Those niggers literally fucked themselves permanently.

Because we already have infrastructure so they send their kids to get education in the public schools then send them to college overseas.

>Implying Dominicans aren't a bunch of niggers as well

>Why is this country so bad?

Full of niggers who thought they'd be better off without white people, ended up turning into a black cesspool once self-ruled, has never been able to do anything productive since. Oh yeah, people there still believe in voodoo magical power stuff, total animist low-IQ nonsense people.

>What's happening there?

Murder, corruption, death by rampant disease, earthquakes and poverty.

We tend to be less uncivilized niggers at least.

Does your country accept them? Are they considered refugees?

Your nation is the most diluted in the west indies most of yall are quadroons.

True that.

Adaptability Jaykwon. Your kind is generally not very good at it.

The Clinton Foundation was fucking them over before the earthquake.

youtube.com/watch?v=czYS_LoSTDM

Niggers in denial

You were very bad to them, they were in their right

What about US puppet?

Its a mixed country you stupid subhuman pig

Can't blame people for wanting to escape slavery
I blame them for being dumb nogs who destroyed their soil and prefered dirt cookies over fishing after agriculture had failed

Don't get mad nigger

the french revolution leaked over to saint domingue and they ended up creating a slave revolt. which was just nigger leaders wanting freedom and thier own land for slaves. 10:1 slave ratio.

eventually niggers started playing dress up and had military dictatorships lined up until current year.

they drove themselves into the ground over pure greed and short term gain

What about US puppets?
Lol im not black but you are still a subhuman pig

Oink oink, go fuck your sister or something

We need to plant ebola there and clean the place out so Domincan Republic can reclaim it.

What about clintons and other americans elites?

>hurr lets give mexico more land
we need to wipe all the shitskins out

He nots a nigger hes a quadroon big difference, now us we are niggers these dudes dont look like us beyond skin coloring.

Now that's an idea...

The same for germanics, you pigs are a black and need to be externinated

I understand the romans very well, they saw what you really are, a plague that carry deseases

Fuck you subhuman pig

You're both niggers to me

wow so this is the famous mexican temper xDD
you little guys are almost cute like cartoon characters

Im dominican you stupid germanic
And you are a pig
Oink
Oink

Well you are wrong, and all white people are for calling diluted people niggers like those black americans that are only 70% african.

>little mexican child-size manbabby thinks he can be right about anything
HAHAHAHA

El DominicANO

>Julmis

Im 6ft you pig

>shitty corrupted government
>natural disasters (earthquakes, typhoons)
>not a lot of valuable ressources to export
>can't rely on the tourism industry like other caribean island because of their reputation as a shithole and people would rather go to well-established destinations such as Cuba, DR, Mexico, etc...

Dominicans arent mexicans nor are they even that closely related to Cubans.

nigger monkey one communicating chimp noises to nigger monkey two

Stay mad nigger

Once you go black we don't want you back

Lol
Leave him alone

this happened
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

You are so mad

Lol
Im not mad, pig
Im laughing at your stupidity

Wow
Triple dubs

>there's a difference

Niggers gonna nig. It's like nobody has seen what happens when they get too uppity.

Black people dont make animal sounds like all hominids we all have our developed languages thats why we can speak your white English language. This guy is more related to you than I am.
Yes and whats your point? Hes not black because he isnt 98% african like us hes a quadroon barely a black person almost a white person so he should be distinguished. You are the reason mulattoes in Western World follow blacks in the first place you give them no chance to develop their own cultures instead opping for this stupid white and black outlook of human DNA distribution one drop rule my ass there are many "white " people in the South USA with 5% african DNA.

Not just niggers, the niggest. I live in south florida around lots of probably illegal hatians. One time a nigger coworker put it like this a hatian is a niggers nigger.

Haitians are also literally africans they have 100% african DNA where as the rest of us had our greatx4 grandmas raped by slave owners thats why we range from 95 to 98% african. However you are missing the fact that the Haitians also slaughtered every mulatto and quadroon in their area who did nothing wrong at all. The quadroons in the Dominican Republic didnt chimp out but you assume they would due to the small amount of african DNA they possess.

Yeah and didnt haiti pay france reparations for that independance war until the 1950's?

Before you say anything bad about dominicans just remember, during the haitian revolution where they were slaughtering every white person, the dominicans (even black dominicans) would hide them and let them seek refuge. DR was loyal to spain and kept a lot of their culture. Haiti went full nigger against france and french culture on the island. Dominicans are based, they're our friends.

>small amount of african DNA they possess.
50% or more dominicans are 70% black and 30% caucasian
Some are less black and so on

T. Dominican diaspora

They never ever paid a dime.

I live in Miami and the Dominicans are easily my favorite immigrant group behind the nonjew ruskies and Jamaicans. They're pretty down to earth compared to the fucking Cubans

fucking kek.

This country has the highest percentage in the americas of people of certain race... Guess wich one...

They did
>They're pretty down to earth compared to the fucking Cubans
Are they arrogant?
Many haitians in argentina?

I see your country has visa free on them

Why?

I guess US want that and you are a US puppet so...

What in the actual fuck is this. I would have so many nightmares if I saw this shit as a kid.

#JustSwedenThings

hey, can any of the dominican republic posters walk over to haiti real quick? i need their flag

You are a fucking moron