>fires missile from submarine
>just in, so updates will follow soon

DISCUSS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uljVI4m5e3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a North Korea shooting money into the ocean episode

Until there's a nuclear explosion in a densely populated city, I don't give a fuck.

Its just a missile, not a nuke

They do this all of the time. It is nothing.

If only they'd spend their money on agriculture and food production instead of explosives to use on the fish

I'm glad this happening got downgraded to a semi-happening.

they are testing our reaction

>how fast will the US respond?
>could we land a nuke?
>i bet i could get a lot of aid if i keep this up

Are you retards seriously not see the importance in this?
They fired a BALLISTIC MISSILE from a submarine, no other nation has done this yet, this is ground breaking.

Oh no! Will the ocean ever recover from this?

They're developing the capability of launching ballistic missiles from subs which is potentially a big deal should they succeed. All previous tests were huge failures though.

mid run of the yearly beg-o-thon

nothing to see here folks

Read more about saber rattling.

Fish Nation swearing revenge after latest attack from North Korea left a shoal of 10,000 dead.

Going to war with the ocean again, I see! How cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=uljVI4m5e3c
yawn

THERE'S NO SCAPE TO BEST KOREA'S POWER

Apparently, you need this to be in the game - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_triad. Painting "ICBM" on the side of a tube isn't going to cut it...

They do this shit all the fucking time, nothing ever happens. Call me back when they actually bring out their """nukes""".

ids habiding

worl war tre naw

>he doesn't know
Check the news in 30 minutes

They're just executing someone ancap style

What I learned during my stay in Korea is that the west overreacts to all these happenings. The locals didn't give a fuck about anything they did up North. They're just threats and trying to pretend like they have balls when they actually will never do anything serious.

[OP]: DISCUSS.

[Me]: I think you're pretentious.

How much food for starving children could they buy without this shit

Fuck North Korea, I hope their retarded rocket malfunctions once and actually hits Japan so they finally destroy that shithole

redditor detected.

Should have formatted your post as

>Discuss
Pretencious.

Lurk moar

Thanks for all the (you's) on my first thread guys!

moroccan be rich now

North korea has been doing ballistic missile launches from submarines since april last year.
In hind sight, its not that concerning. But ballistic missile test launches aim to see how far missiles can go. Essentially trying to see if they could hit major populated areas. The UN also banned them from doing these tests. I think they are planning something.

H

Why the hell haven't we just nuked North Korea yet? Why is it even allowed to exist?

They do shit likethis every year around our wargames.

>I don't like it, so let's just nuke it!
Never change, burgers

Think of all the norkies that could have eaten that missile

Nice flag

Keemstar

wait how do you have access to a computer.
How do you have access to Sup Forums?
Kim?

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is that you?

>NK threatening world's peace, take #321312312

theater for the plebs (meat for mass media)
no happening to see here

AIRBORNE INFANTRY OUTSIDE

TANKS IN 30

FLASHES OF LIG

Wake me up when they nuke LA from their sub.

>not wanting to reciprocate their multiple attempts to bomb us

Supreme leader Kim! Even you are on Trump's side?

....kim?

Though we know you are using an IP spoof or proxy, I would love to believe it was true.

It would be fun to fuck 3 headed nuke babies from North Korea peeled twitching off the glass floor of Pyongyang.

wake me up when they accidentally sink a foreign ship or something

Is it tuesday again?

>Kim is Sup Forums polfag

Doesn't surprise me, I know some of the kids from the Swiss school he went to

AMAZING THE GREAT LEADERS' RIGHTHOUS ROCKET OF A THOUSAND SUNS HIT IT MARK WITH INCREDIBLE ACCURACY WE ALL HAVE AUTISM

t. Kim Il-Günther

Get out of my board, communist scum

KIMBO MY MAN!!!

WHEN WE THROWING HOOPS AGAIN WITH DENNIS?

I hate talking like this with you, you need to get yourself a blackberry.

North Korea fires a missile every fucking month, yawn

What a faggot. Why nuke North Korea? Are they in the way of Jewish globalism? Is it because they dug tunnels for hamas to attack Israel? North Korea is pretty fucking based, I hope they pound degenerate South Korea into the dust.

Shart missiles incoming

Are you running Red Star OS?

>not seeing the appeal of a the most (note use of relative word) morally acceptable situation to glass a country

>North Korea is somehow in league with Hamas
North Korea and China are two of the most anti-Islamic countries in the world, they likely support Israel over the Palestinians they kill, not to mention that they follow a Jewish ideology.

>North Korea fires missile
>Travels 100m and falls into ocean
>DEAR LEADER HAS GREAT MILITARY SUCCESS WE WILL CRUSH FOOLISH SOUTH KOREA SOON!!!

Happens every day, man.

Anyone have the cap of that guy in a trenchcoat and ushanka saying he supports the DPRK?

> It's actually pretty big considering I think this was the first time they successfully did it from a submarine.. that tells us one thing.. He'll be hitting the east coast one of this knockoff nukes..

Underrated mick

Its been an hour, what happened?

Please don't be a proxyfag, I want a real habbening.

>semi happening
>semi

Meanwhile a muslim suicide bombing some other muslims is considered a full fledged happening on Sup Forums. Pull your heads out of your asses.

North Korea having sub launched ballastic missiles is huge. It means they can pass through the American patrols, past their sonar nets, and lay off their largest city, and listen to their rock and roll... while they conduct missile drills.