What's the whitest nation on earth with no sign of allowing African or Muslim immigrants in anytime soon?

What's the whitest nation on earth with no sign of allowing African or Muslim immigrants in anytime soon?
I'm a white man tired of living around racial bullshit 24/7 I only want to interact with white people so no racial bullshit comes up... Not trolling I'm serious... Where can I go? Hungary? I just don't know

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race#Nested_hierarchy_of_groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belarus.

Ukraine

>slavs
>white

Iceland?
Could always come to northern canada, its too cold for shitskins up here

Antarctica.

>slavs
>mongols
>white

global warming will change that

Iceland is non white and accepts rapefigees

Eastern Europe is your best guess. Even here in Romania, we are plagued by parasite gypsies, but everybody recognizes and hates them. The most western part of the country is the best place to live.

Poland.

ukrainian cities are actually filled with arabs and nigger students from africa

Isn't Iceland the trendiest meme for tourists now too?

I spent four months in Lv'iv, could count on one hand how many times a saw any blacks or Arabs, it was pretty encouraging.

I guess I was really impressed how nationalistic they were. Even the younger college kids I met at the bars hated immigrants and migrants.

> People recommending all these Slavshit countries

You might as well move to South America then.
(not that moving to South America is a bad idea)

North Korea. It's just like hotel California so all the niggers stay away

Thanks Eastern Europe seems good. Belarus might be place has a strong man Dictator type as president who you can tell hates niggers no way he lets these savages in

/Namibia/

Admittedly Best Korea is degeneracy free, especially compared to Worst Korea

isn't ireland white?

/Namibia/

also poland is definitely the whitest country in europe

When will you guys get back to making threads on a regular basis?

Kinda miss them.

If you consider Slavs to be white.

Join us instead.

>When will you guys get back to making threads on a regular basis?
>Kinda miss them.
there are too many shills right now because of the elections and we don't want to get too much attention

>white
no. They're irish.

why have you fucks fell for our white meme?

There are more than 1 native ethnic group in europe. Irish/celts were seen as inferior to anglo/saxon. Germanic people. Nordic people.

You guys fell for our meme ;^) blandaup swedestian

they act like white people atleast and don't give a fuck about political correctness or muslims

But there will always be shills and shitposters in your thread, I don't think you should let shills keep you from advertising and looking for people to join.

But I guess I'll keep my eyes open.

When will I finally get my proofs?

>t. annoying larp warning non country

i don't care what they are as long as they have pale skin, are non-muslim and don't act like chimps

this is the biggest redpill you can get.

the term white people in itself is a form of globalism.

Poland, Hungary, Russia, CZ,...
3rd world shitholes on Balkan. We 99% white.

Most Australians seem pretty red pilled over Abbos.

Japan is very racially homogeneous and one of the master races along with Anglos, Aryans and Ashkenazi.

you can just join us

>Best Korea
>1 in 2 people believed on meth
>Gooks enslaving non-journalist and non-governmental whites as movie villains
>Run the supply end of the majority of Pacific rim drug, weapons, and human trafficking networks

Best Korea is beyond degenerate.

this

t. Wojtek

Go to Estonia. It's dealing with a Slav infestation, but it's mostly under control.

Yeah let us just post shit like that on a heavily monitored place like Sup Forums.

Kankerbelg.

Honestly, Australia is as good as it gets, we do have a fair few gooks but even in urban areas you are unlikely to see any niggers.

The Midwest

Not really interested in joining.

I'm the user that lived and worked in Namibia for a few years, used to give my input on some things in the thread at times.

>this guy again

>hispanics
>white

Fuck you Germany keep letting your beautiful aryan women get raped and bred by niggers & Muslims & do nothing about it pussy

>Anglo/Saxon

They're the same thing, its actually Anglo-saxon, not fucking anglo

oh ok
don't know when the next thread is though

honestly. probably poland if you can deal with living with polacks. otherwise. any place outside of the big 5 cities of switzerland is 100% white

that said wed never let you in

>because THIS kraut is responsible for all the shit going on in germany

>Irish
>Not chimps
Gtfo

what ever man, just stop refering to yourself as white. It's not even ethnically correct.

There are huge differences between the phenotypes of a celtic person to a germanic person.

If you consider Slavs to be white you might as well go all the way.

This. Nogs and spics will never move to the Midwest. Anywhere outside of major urban areas is really safe.

Basically the less "civilized", the less cucked.

Ah you, good man.

Are you guys actually serious about this?

The major metro areas have plenty of nogs in most of the Midwest.

You can learn where they are and how to avoid them for the most part.

If you go to any of the 5 largest cities in any state, you will find subsidized housing areas, these neighborhoods are filled with nogs.
A great many of them are actually refugees from Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, LA, New Orleans, DC, Baltimore, Atlanta, etc.
There are programs to help them relocate and spread their worthless people into areas that were almost 'nog-free' just 30 years ago.

Though you might not notice in any town under 25,000.

>implying you aren't the product of a slav rape

It's gonna happen.

Isn't Chicago technically in the midwest?
lol stupid burgers don't even know their own geography.

In our lifetime?

>slavs
>mongols
>anglos
>white

Independence, who knows. Our own place in Namibia, definitely.

kuthollanders

Yes, +1 for the meme made me laugh

Irelands probably your best bet.

Chicago is the only shithole in the whole state. Stay out of urban centers and you'll be fine.

Just move to somewhere in Iowa, or northern Wisconsin.

Anywhere rural. Niggers hate trees for ornamental reasons and competing with other animals.

i've only been to lviv once so idk, but i visit ukraine on a regular basis and kiev and dnipro for instance are full of them

you could actually get a job at Raytheon and live there most of the year

So are:
>Detroit
>Cleveland
>Milwaukee
>Cincinnati
>St. Louis
>Kansas City

And every other city of significant size had a black population.
Meaning it has a nigger population.

Minneapolis (twin cities), Omaha, Des Moines, the Quad City area, Waterloo, all have nog zones and they are ALWAYS the source of the worst violent crimes.
Especially if you only count crimes of opportunity as opposed to crimes of acquaintance. Nigs like to attack strangers when the opportunity presents itself, especially if those strangers are white.

I was under the impression it was because there are fewer gibs outside of city centers. Over 80% of blacks who own children are on welfare ya know. Their whole race is practically dependent on the state, and voting Democrat is life or death for them.

>60%
>white

Jesus Christ there really is no where in the world with white women that doesn't also have hordes of niggers.

I'd bet my left nut there are thousands of places in africa with 99% black populations.

>exoskelly
how terrifying

Montana

Hahaha tell that to the hundreds of thousands of Somalians in small town Minnesota. Like wtf are they doing there HAHAHAHA

They're going to start flooding every majority white town with refugees by the thousands if the Cunt gets elected. They've already been doing it, but once they can spin it as female altruism "save the babies" bullshit, all these libcucks will line up to have their heads cut off.

The only safe places are up on the mountain top, because we all know nogs and beans don't go hiking or do well in high altitudes (anemic, lazy, etc).

Anywhere cold and high altitude will stay predominantly white for the next ten years or so. By then the plain lands will be lost, and it'll be a matter of who is best fortified.

This.

>b-but muh exceptions to the rule

Oh okay, yeah I've never been to either of those cities. Bummer to hear that

Come here to Slovakia. 100% white we do have some weird cultural things you'll have to get used to though like the Balyotski festival where we gather in the village and drink horse urine to make skin glow. We love Elvis Presley and American culture, you will be loved here. Hollywood movies is the best. Everyone knows Predator and Terminator. Pic. related my hometown.

but they're part of the same race, a celtic and a germanic is just different subgroups.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race#Nested_hierarchy_of_groups