Ask an Iranian-American anything, anons

Ask an Iranian-American anything, anons

or just tell me to fuck off, it's your call :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXvJjWIuSOE
vocaroo.com/i/s08kb33j2WPa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Thanks for sliding the hillary threads.

Your account will receive the deposit when this thread reaches more than 50 replies.

>Iranian-American
What's up with these double nationalities? 'mexican-american, german-american, canadian-american', you're either one or the other... I don't get it.

fuck off

fuck off

now that i got that out of the way, how do we return Iran to a secular government that we both would prefer?

muh hurritagefags
basically a way to feel like a special snowflake

Fuck off

Why the US? It's such a disgusting country. Iran certainly is better. Hell, even North Korea would be better. Hell would be better. Why don't you come to Europe, Iran bro?

Fuck off sand nigger.

I like Persians a lot. If they would just Embrace the Catholic Church I think they could be legit.

When did Merkel start shitposting on Sup Forums?

Persians should embrace the Teachings Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ.

>German dad
>Iranian mother

GEE I WONDER WHAT THAT MEANS.

Are you people really this uncultured?

Kys

Thanks Denton. Remember I specifically asked for papa john's points, not dollars.

Americans whose families recently immigrated in the past couple generations will note themselves as such. It's not a dual nationality, it's stating you're an american national of specific ancestry that still plays a role in your life. The people who get butthurt about this "attentionfaggotry" are the same people who'd butthurt if I demanded to be considered solely an American undifferentiated from any other, so I don't bother trying to please them.

I think playing to Iranians' nationalist tendencies would be a good start. Unlike most Arab countries, Iran isn't a non-country that was carved out of nothing in just the past couple centuries. When you have over 2500 years of history speaking the same language, celebrating the same holidays, eating the same food, and calling yourself the same thing, that can be a really powerful tool against having a government intrinsically tied to a religion that's only half as old and imported from one of the populace's most hated country's. Despite the government, most Iranians themselves are notoriously lazy muslims, so I don't think they need that much of a push. The true-believers in the Revolutionary Guard are the main problem, I think.

Nationality is not about who your parents are, it's about where you were born. You're still Austrian even if your parents were from Zambia.

EuroSpics like you should be crucified :) God Bless

What do you think of this Iranian-American punk band from the 1980s? Based or nah
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvJjWIuSOE

Have you embraced the Lord through the Teachings of the Catholic Church?

Are you Islam?

please kill the kikes

Are the iranian girls hot? any social media to find some of them?

>Unlike most Arab countries, Iran
>Iran
>Arab

Die

yeah they make my dick diamond

I am afghan but I was raised in Iran so I can speak full Iranian Persian
They love my dick and I love their tits

I was born and raised here. My dad was originally sent to Austria as a refugee in 1985, but he went the extra distance to immigrate here and become a citizen before I was even born. You have to remember that this was right in the middle of the Reagan days and the American Dream didn't seem like a sham at all. To be fair, he's done really well for himself, to an extent I don't think would have been possible in Austria.

Nestorian Christianity was quickly growing in the late days of the last pre-islamic persian empire, due to the exclusivity and taxation of that era's form of Zoroastrianism, but it all got steamrolled by Islam conversion eventually. Iran's never gonna switch religions now; the best you can hope for is steady secularization until it's basically got no religion at all, much like what's happening in most western countries.

Fuck off

>I was born and raised here

Then you're not Iranian at all. You're just another Amerifat rodent. Have you considered killing yourself lately? Seems like a viable option for someone who's the offspring of an interspecies scientific experiment gone wrong.

>those perky tits
Lewd

>Are you people really this uncultured?
That isn't the word you're looking for. It astounds me that you people can't into basic English

Then we should murder them until they convert. This isn't complicated :}

Iranians in diaspora are pretty based, desu, they tend to be grateful for living in the West.

>I was born and raised here
You're American then, not Iranian. All four of my Grandparents have different nationalities, but I'm not a Scottish-English-Austrian-Pole.

fuck off

Not a fan of punk.

No, I'm pretty much an atheist. If Iran has christenized it most likely would've ended up with its own ethnic orthodox church like most other countries east of the catholic world.

Yeah pretty hot, but they expect you to have a fuckton of money and they like to wear the pants in the relationship. Honestly, they're a handful and I hate how there's absolutely no privacy with them; everything you say to her gets relayed to her bitchy friends/family/etc almost immediately and it's just suffocating. East Asian girls are the same way in my experience.

Iranians use facebook a lot, but that's not exactly a nice dating venue.

That sentence doesn't state that Iran is an Arab country. It's comparing Iran to most Arab countries.

>Ziona
I'm fucking dead.

Bless you and Hezbollah

Are you a Muslim?

If so, when is your next target?
You dirty fucking terrorist...

>I'm pretty much an atheist
Please consider converting to Catholicism. Alternative: Nail yourself to a crucifix

You jerk!

fuck off, saged, reported

Why so surprise? Americans call themself German if their grandfather is German.

I might have bowel cancer, so I'll get back to you on that.

The differences between them and the Arab diaspora are pretty stark.

Surely you can see how being raised by recent immigrants, speaking another language, and having close ties to the local community kinda counts for something. Or maybe you don't, I dunno. It's a weird thing to get so hung up on, but this is Sup Forums after all.

Spiders are proud of catching flies, men of catching hares, fish in a net, boars, bears, Sarmatians...

What do you think of historical Persian culture? Every Iranian I've met had more to say about it that what is going on in Iran today.

Americans who grew up speaking engish and are a mix of like 8 different things don't really get how that's different from growing up speaking something else and being just one thing.

Also a heaping fuckton of not understanding the distinction between nationality and ethnicity. Every day with that shit.

Write a line to pick up girls in Persian, please user.

Oh wow

Hamas enters the memewar with isreal.

Palastmeme vs jewdeomeme

WHO WILL WIN

Are your parents related? Serious question.

takbir!

Allohomora!!!!!!!

Ever been to Iran?

Boro Bemere goi sag.

I FUCKING HATE IRANIANS. I'm Iranian myself and just about every one of them is a selfish shallow idiot that likes to act like they are so much better / "Spiritually" aware than every one else.

>Hey user, you should come to Cali with me, I'll give you shrooms to open your mind. You dont know how bad you really got it right now.. You arent spiritually awake! You will never be at your full potential unless you do this like I did ;-)

EVERY one of my cousins / people I know that are Iranian are druggies, whores, losers, liberal fucktards and edgy chads. Usually all of these at the same time.

I've also noticed that Persian women are highly susceptible to new age quackery. It's like the second they figure out Islam is bullshit they latch onto anything.

I think highly of it and would consider myself very well-read on it, particularly the Sassanid and Safavid eras. The one most people are familiar with is the Achaemenid dynasty, which is the one that had the most clay and was featured in the 300 movies, but imo it's a bit dull to read about because there wasn't much else to it. Considering Iran's had some pretty good highs, Iranians these days are really embarrassed to have been born into such a shitty time to be from that country, so they cope by reading about what were better days in some aspects.

"Chetori jigar"
vocaroo.com/i/s08kb33j2WPa

No, but marrying your first cousin isn't looked down upon in rural areas. Sassanid nobility did a fuckton of incest, though.

Fuck Iran, fuck Hezbollah and fuck Islamism.

Sounds like you're just from a family full of druggies.

This is my mom to a tee. If I hear the words "colon cleanse" one more time I'll scream.

>Islamism
that is the opposite of iran, idiot

the opposition to Iran: USA + Israel + Saudi Arabia

Oh Hey There Mr. GoldbergStein !

YEP.
>Brother goes to Iran and marries cousin that is 18 and hes 27
>She is SUPER conservative but hot as fuck at the same time. You can just tell by looking at her. Super bubbly personality and loveydovey
>she comes here and after a year she gains weight, turns into a banshee and rages at everything.
>Brother spoils her, gets her a NICE as FUCK car and gives her everything she wanted (spends around 7-12 thousand dollars a year on JUST HER STUFF)
>Shes ungrateful and he found out that she was texting other guys once she got here.
>She threatens to ruin his life by calling the cops and telling them that he beats her and rapes her and she cant get out of the relationship because she knows no one in this new country if she doesnt get what she wants.
>Brother is in a unstable relationship with her until one of them die.

More like every Iranian I've met in my entire life is like this. I guess I could just be unlucky as fuck but this has been my experience with Iranians.

>Old fashion Iranians - Rude as fuck, grumpy all the time, gambling addicts, drug users, never keep promises
>OR they could be the best person you have ever met, super kind and loving no matter who you are. These are 1 in a million though.

>New Generation Iranian/Americans - Chads that abuse drugs and whore around. Dont like themselves so they have to look to distractions to avoid being alone. Literally can be the worst type of person you have ever met. Usually most turn into this eventually.

Are you ever going to overthrow your crazy fucking regime? I thought there was a whole large generation of young people who despise the Iranian government because it constantly tries to crack down on technology.

>crack down on technology
>t. I don't know what I'm talking about
ayy lmao they're at the top in Asia

People with loyalties to more than one country should be deported. I support extreme vetting. I support EXTREME VETTING.

I really dunno what you're talking about, most Iranians I've met here in America have been really straight-edge yuppie people with smelly parents who pushed them in school harshly, kinda like Indians and Chinese. It actually annoys me that I can't seem to find any who like to let loose.

That is the case, but the attitude is that any hope of wrestling control from the current regime is a ship since sailed. The thought of taking up arms (which, btw, where the fuck are they supposed to get them) against the army and the revolutionary guard and still probably failing, but also making Iran ripe for invasion and terrorism, just isn't very appealing versus sitting back and watching reforms happen slowly but surely as the newer generation find themselves in positions of political influence.

I'm pretty sure what he meant is that the government censors a lot of western media/social networks/etc, which is totally true.

My cousins from there still use "Atari" as a catch-all for "video games".

>western media/social networks
good, these are kike propaganda, degenerate shite

>My cousins from there still use "Atari" as a catch-all for "video games".
your cousin is just retarded

>My cousins from there still use "Atari" as a catch-all for "video games".
is your cousin poor?

>Hezbollah
>Islamism
Pick one

Iran should obliterate Saudi Arabia from the face of the planet.

Nah. I have Iranian parents, and it's like this for a lot of things. All tissues are Kleenex and all soda is Pepsi. Basically whatever was the original brand where they came from.

>Not a punk fan
Fair enough. That band was god tier troll though. During the Reagan 80s when Iran was public enemy second only to Russia and they're making songs called "Blow up the embassy" and playing public gigs and shit. Lead singer was Persian & others were white.

>Nah
yes he is. my relative have PS3's/PS4's and gaming pc's, know all the new hollywood movies (even dubbed, farsi), books and music.

your family is just backwards

Who are you going to vote for this November?

This desu

Apologize.

that's your parents mate
its not 50 years ago

Saudis are gonna obliterate themselves desu.

>welfare state running off oil as its sole industry
>oil money is running out
>main culture is literal salafist-wahhabism, aka the form of islam that's ruining the fucking world right now
>notoriously poor work ethic
>no cultural value on education
>ruling family is estimated to be out of power next decade

They're fucked. Serves them right t b h.

fuck off OP.

KEK
E
K

Zoroastianism is all the rage in iran

t. Triggered Arab

And how are you doing in USA?, do you find a lot of opportunities?, I will move there, what do you recommend me if I want to be succesful in USA as an inmigrant?

Iranian Muslim here. Fuck off

So your brother married a literal psycho and now all Persians women are bad?

Although I will admit, a scary amount of Persian women are crazy.

How do you feel about the fact your country and culture was ruined by Islam? The once great Persian culture and race destroyed by savage muslims? Do you even respect Yazdegerd III, or know who he is?

You mean Iran's not still public enemy second only to Russia? I guess maybe they switched spots.

Why the fuck don't Americans hate Saudis more holy shit. Iran looks first-world compared to them.

Probably no one. Alternatively, maybe Gary Johnson. Trump's too retarded to be trusted with the info available to a president, and Hillary's just another corporatist like the last 5 presidents. I do think Trump is a much worse choice between the two, guilty as charged.

For what? I can recite the Ashem Vohu by memory.

Stop this fucking nonsense Germany. If Mohammed and his wife moves to Germany and a few years later they have a baby. Is this baby German just because it was born there? Unless one of its parents were German it would still be a fucking arab.

>I do think Trump is a much worse choice between the two, guilty as charged.

Okay, so you're just another anti-nationalist mud. Point taken.

I guess you're forever going to ignore the fact I've said and have been saying that EVERY IRANIAN I've met is like this.
Good job trolling faggot.

Then you haven't met that many. From my experience either they're Bahais who are Mormon-tier nice but globalist cucks, or they are massively depressed self-hating Muslims.

Then again, this is in the DC area. I'm guessing the Persians here are different from the Persians in LA.

Practice english as much as you can, every single day. Don't let yourself get comfortable just speaking it enough to get by, don't spent too much time with people who speak your first language. Read books, newspapers, watch the news, etc. This is by far the most important thing you can do. Speak english as fluently and with as little of an accent as possible, or people will think you must be stupid.

Opportunities are the best in the world.

Yes, I know who he was. My last name contains "Yazd" and my father is from Yazd province. How could I not know. We're told that story all the time growing up.
I know more about this than you could ever guess, and it's always in the back of my mind, making me a little butthurt.
Yeah, Islam mostly sucks and Iran will be better off if/when it's largely out of the picture.

>Yazd province
>Atari

kinda makes sense, just tell your cousin to spend more shekels and buy a ps4 or something and stop spreading false info

There are a lot of Romanian girls where I live and they're pretty hot.

Are they as money-obsessed as Iranians?

AYYY, I love iran

also were you a Muslim before you became an atheist? i have yet to encounter a Muslim who became Christian afterwards.

>Are they as money-obsessed as Iranians?
why does it matter at all?
stop being beta and make a move
be a man

Libya has the best sweets.

Yeah, I was nominally shi'i. I've never met a christian convert either. Usually if someone wants to leave a religion it's because they don't want any religion.

Because I don't wanna go broke taking a bitch out to fancy sushi 6 times a month before she puts out.

how long till the persians kick the arabs out of iran and drop the islam act?

i kinda think we should coup them but that always ends badly when we do it.