Were the Saiyans white?

Were the Saiyans white?

Space niggers.

No, they're clearly taiwanese.

White than the Kaio's that's for sure.

/thread

I think they were Japanese.

Since BRs are white, I can confirm they are white too due to the simian tails pointing out for us having a common ancestry

Only if their nipples were pink

about every fucking anime character is white

No but Mr Satan was

the whole show can be a case study on japanese psychology of getting beaten soundly in ww2

main characters wield nuclear style power

main characters become aryan upon "powering up"

whole show is a bizarre mix of white glorification and japanese sense of honor, they hate whites (mr satan) but respect and envy the power of whites and in their fantasy become white

at base they are Asian
super saiyan they get blonde hair and blue eyes, white features
and they can turn into gorillas
you tell me

I'm white, so I see that as base.
I see asians as smarter but less physical.
I see blacks as dumber but more physical.

My question is how do asians see white people?

Hell no, the Namekians were space niggas.

Filthy apes aren't white! My people are the only whites in space!

>bamboo nigger who literally dundu nuffin wrong, it s all dat white alium's fault, WE WUZ n shit

Ahahah

ahah

sayains are space refugee's invited to planet Tuffle and given HALF the fucking planet
but because they are dumb niggers they cant develop their half and genocide the tuffles so they can have the whole planet

They are whites.

>Strong desire to conquer
>Battle instincts are keen
>Has had their home destroyed by an outsider but still rise above
>Have the ability to chimp out when conditions are just right

>apes
>their own planet was destroyed by their niggerdom and unable to find peace
>robs other planets for shit

They're niggers, senpai.

Most of the human characters are Asian, since it takes place in some kind of Chinese fantasy land.

Saiyans look Asian in the same way Superman looks white, even thought they're a different species from a different planet.

>super saiyan they get blonde hair and blue eyes
They have green eyes, idiot

Well Frieza was the one sending them to do those things.

Shit they dindu nuffin. Alright.

this is actually a pretty hard question

whos the niggaz? saiyans or namekians?

piccolo is black as fuck

Frieza was the Jew who enslaved them with work before their power got out of hand.

They stole their technology from another race of aliens too. They never created shit.

>Planet Plant was later home to two races: the Tuffles and the Saiyans. The Tuffles were a diminutive race, native to planet Plant, who lacked physical strength and toughness, but were very intelligent and skilled with technology. By contrast, the Saiyans were average-sized, but very strong and brutal. Despite their incredible powers, the Saiyans were primitive and backwards, and lived in small clans scattered across the deserts of Plant.
>the Saiyans were not originally from Planet Plant;[4] they came to the planet in Age 550, apparently seeking refuge from their previous home world. Meanwhile, the Tuffles used their ingenuity to create large metropolis in which to live, and were fairly prosperous

They were literally monkeys! Wtf. They chimped out....literally.

Namekians are Muslims.

>Namekians encountered on Earth (King Piccolo and his sons, though not counting Kami) were evil, destructive and caused chaos throughout the Earth until their eventual narrow defeat at the hands of -Christians-.
They're the crusaders.