BREAKING: Many Donors to Clinton Foundation Met with Hillary at State!!!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/ap-many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-hillary-state/

>At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

>Donors who were granted time with Clinton included an internationally known economist who asked for her help as the Bangladesh government pressured him to resign from a nonprofit bank he ran; a Wall Street executive who sought Clinton’s help with a visa problem and Estee Lauder executives who were listed as meeting with Clinton while her department worked with the firm’s corporate charity to counter gender-based violence in South Africa.

WELL CTR, you're fucked beyond belief. No excuse you make won't make up for the fact that she committed an ethics violation

Keep this bumped at all costs

DONT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS!

BUmp

Nobody cares you butthurt dumbass.

Bump, and go fuck yourself

Thanks for bumping and correcting my record.

bump.

thanks for correcting us, buddy

bump

Lol the butthurt after this election is going to be epic

I can't wait.

hahaha your asspain is showing faggot

also bump, I'm a #cruzmissile

Nice thread you retards have going here

Why is it so expensive to run for president? Like, you can't be throwing 150 million into tv ads that almost never get seen, or having a rally in a public spot. Are you just paying the media to cover you, like wtf.

Bump for trump.

Basically yes

Thank you for Correcting the Record™

No sliding, this must get exposure.

Bump

>give someone money
>never meet with them in person

Just how fucking antisocial are you? This is a slide thread.

>Breitbart

Ahahahahahaha holy shit you drumpfkins are funny.

M A N Y S U C H C A S E S
A E
N S
Y A
C
S
U H
C C
H U
S
C
A Y
S N
E A
S E S A C H C U S Y N A M

***THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY***

ALL USERS WHO POSTED IN, OR VIEWED THIS THREAD WILL HAVED THEIR IP ADDRESS LOGGED AND FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE ANTITERRORISM DIVISIONS

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE YOUR PREMISES, RESISTING ARREST IS GROUNDS TO USE DEADLY FORCE

>straight from the AP

I'm sure shills are going to kvetch about "Oy vey muh breitbart"

They are reporting a story from AP you know one of the most liberal media organizations. So even you can't discount it.

It's called pay for play and it is illegal.