*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
slickguns.com/
gunbroker.com/
armslist.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=So0zyIJV370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-languid roll to the side, assume aiming and firing position from bed-

Now it's personnel, nigger.

-shoots through the bedroom door as he tries to break his way in-

-tips Blankets back onto self until next work shift-

Cuz I own 3

3rd

*SHART*

*SHART*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for an american to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?

Just get stairs, more effective

>Why don't you own a gun?

But I do

I don't own a gun because I use my fists like a real man. Guns are for pussies.

I support this meme.
Carry on

>Check my flag.
You obviously have never seen my door, doorframe, safety gate and twin roller locks. To rip down my door you would need to rip down the entire connected concrete wall and roof.

I already have one.

The way SA has become is sad, don't want the USA to become like that now do we?

I've missed these threads

I have a lock on my door m8. Don't need a gun.

Eric did you know your dad is the messiah?

WE WILL WE WILL ROCK U

>tfw eric is satan

But I can reach a pistol and an AR right this second. Although the AR doesn't have a mag... Smart thing though. Don't want to inadvertently arm my intruder in some unforeseen circumstance.

Is there a way I can get these to go together?

isnt satan somehow related to god? like some forsaken son or some shit?

>not reinforcing your entry doors

It's like you want to get into a gun battle, how about you work on that first line of defense

>-tips Blankets back onto self until next work shift-

You sure that's the only thing you're tipping m8? I half expected you to teleport behind him.

Still, my friend. Apply for your gun license ASAP. If you have the time or anything, watch his Q&A he did a few months later (linked in his video). He has alarms censors, a gate, all that shit man. There was a gap in the censors and niggers found a tiny blindspot in his security. If he and his girlfriend wouldn't have had guns they'd be RIP right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

>nothing personal, nigger

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*
WE WILL, WE WILL ROCK YOUI

A burglar, even the strongest man on the planet, would break his leg and not damage my european door even a little bit

>Why don't you own a gun?

Because it's 5 fucking thousand canadaroos.

Jesus Christ, Jews, please, you killing my balls here.

forgot the damn pic

I don't live in a Canadian house, made of woodchips. My door is made of metal, both the frame and the door. You can't simply break it by hitting it with your feet. You need something which can cut metal.

And then once you finished cutting it and open it, you see pic related coming at you.

>slovenia

Not suprising the strongest euro couldnt kick down something made of cardboard and sticks

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BOOM*

That's all it takes for a hostile government to launch a nuclear missile with the intent to vaporize you.
Why don't you own a missile defense shield?

Mauser, hi point carbine, Makarov

I have the kind of dog that's better than a gun for this purpose.

is that an X95? how do you like it? I was thinking of getting one, a shop near me has them for $1700

What are you talking about?

DESIGNATED SHARTING AISLE

*AACK*
*AAAAACK!*
*ZAP*
That's all it takes for a Martian to break into your house with the intent to rob and turn you into a green skeleton
Why don't you own a country music collection?

And I own several firearms, though I wouldn't use them in such a circumstance. A baseball bat is way more useful for home defense, for a number of reasons.

does every gun owner have a mosin

I own one. Besides, it's not necessary where I live.

>hi point carbine
That's a Beretta

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH
>That's all it took for a burglar to break into my home. Here him rummaging through my belongings downstairs
>Luckily all of my valuable possessions are upstairs, where my room is
>Hear him walking upstairs
>Step out of bed. grab my weapon
>Stand in front of the door
>Wait silently
>Hear the door knob click
>It turns
>Door croaks a high pitch moan, as I see a black figure move from the door
>"Sorry, Tyrone, it's nothing personnel."
>Backstep, unsheath my hand-crafted, high grade black steel, 100-times turned Katana
>With one quick swoosh of my arm, cut him in half by the waist
>The top half of his now limp body gasps and bleeds
>"B-But I din-dindu nuff-"
>Interrupt him by skewing him by the heart with my blade, make him into a nigger kebab
>"Looks like Tyrone has turned into Tyrtwo."

I do own a gun
I have a WW2 German officer pistol , great condition and still works , but no ammunition. Family heirloom

For defense I have a 1911, a bit overpowered for just home defense, but I like it.

>a shop near me has them for $1700
oh my fucking god this shit is so fucking over priced fuck canadian tier holy shit.
also, I don't know! it's way too expensive for me, jesus fuck. I want it because you can convert it in 9mm, which is cheap and fun. It's also why they ''justify'' it's high tag price here.

Fucking Bolshevism.

Reviewer say it feels like a space marine gun which kills me even more.

*OOGA*

*BOOGA*

*BIX NOOD*

That's all it takes for a nigger to pummel you. Why don't you own a noose?

I am my own country music

Aaaaawwwwoooooooooooooeeeeeeeoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu
IIIIIIIII llllllooooooovvveeeeeeee yyyyyyoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeoooooooooooooooooo

i'm afraid I might use it on myself

There are 4 guns in my house.

Because I have a metal bat from my time when I played baseball. Baseball is the manliest sport and when I swing my with testosterone coated bat, the burgler's testosterone will be transfered to the bat essentially turning him into a sissy fag and that is the fate scoundrel like him deserves. God bless manly baseball.

>"Looks like Tyrone has turned into Tyrtwo."

>slovenia: "land of the slavs"

DESIGNATED SLAV CONTAINER

Are doors in North America made out of some sort of paper or what?

I dont but I have a sword.

I live in a nice apartment complex and you would be stupid to travel into the halls and kick someones door in because all the neighbors will hear and react. I'm also on the top floor so they would have to run down 3 flights of stairs to get to the bottom floor to escape when they were done.

When I buy a house I will buy a gun thats for sure.

Didnt mean to quote you mate.

>Guns are for pussies
>said the man right before he was shot

I bet that shitty pencil is in plastic

>Hewlett Packard

Definitely use that pistol to kys

I literally have my pistol on my hip when ever I'm in my house cause of that

All right.

*tap*

*tap*

*shatter*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Why don't you own a gun?

np pajamalam. Just as a rule I still recommend anyone that can, does. I also live in an apartment and it'd almost be impossible for someone to try and break in as I'm in similar circumstances on the top floor and all. Plus I live in a tiny town where everyone knows everyone and violent crime/breakins and shit are virtually non existent. Still...

slickguns.com/
gunbroker.com/
armslist.com/

>getting a (you)

>I bet that shitty pencil is in plastic
We call those pens in the civilized world.

Looks like a sony to me

buy a box of ammo for that thing and just keep it with it, every gun should have ammo

>Every thread
SING IT!

I love data mining threads

why don't you just shove it up your ass

>"Looks like Tyrone has turned into Tyrtwo"

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

Some niggers robbing me why dont I own a gun?

Cause I'm fucking crazy when I'm drunk and might hurt myself and or others should I be the proud owner of a sexy colt .45

I have a gun

But anyone who says burglars break into your house to kill you are retarded. Anyone who is pathetic enough to resort to petty home burglaries does NOT have the spine to murder. Most home burglars are complete pussies that will run away if you so much as look in their general direction.

note the shitty 'beats' logo on the top right of the palmrest

>1 post by this ID

Cool honeypot

Say hi to Barry for me.

What are you talking about?

Yep, already covered

>living in a ghetto

come home white man

gtfo out fudd

Although that 1897 is pretty nice

Knives and an insane bloodthirst.

actually its all metal and inlaid wood, it was a college graduation gift from my grandparents that was hand made by my father's elementary school teacher.

its done fine by me, 3 years on and it is still just as fast and outspecs most laptops sold today.

Jesus, do you live downtown Shitcongo or what?

oh my god, does it also contain the soul of your dead mom?

>Tyrywo

>Looks like Tyrone has turned into Tyrtwo.

You probably won't have a weapon on you when you just took a shower/came back from the gym/had to take a piss in the middle of the night etc.

Take krav maga lessons & don't live/go near dangerous areas (check online crime maps like you check the weather before you head out)

Trust me; damage to your body is permanent; fighting with someone that is trying to rob/kill you isn't glamorous as the movies portray it to be; You will feel 20 years older instantly.

Oh and gunfire in a closed space is pretty stupid to begin with since it will fuck your ears up and significantly lower your quality of the rest of your life.

Invest in higher fences, (decoy) cameras, guard dogs etc.

I own 2
Bang bang

I do. But no one is getting in my doors no matter how hard they kick.

youtube.com/watch?v=So0zyIJV370

>tyrone has turned into tyrwo

ahahahahahahaha

>wakes up with a gun in his hand
Such is life in South Africa

Give it up leafman, you will NEVER be Australia.

I have a loaded one in my bedside and I almost think I'm too paranoid. Shit's crazy.

I don't value my life enough.

WHEN I'M CALLIN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU

>boom boom crash
SUDDENLY 4 GAY BRITISH BLOKES COME IN AND SCREAM ABOUT HOW IMMA BE A BIG MAN SOMEDAY

Because my state denied me because I went to therapy a few years ago.

NJ sucks.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's all it takes for Batman to break into my house with those sound effects. Batman wouldn't hurt me.

WEEE WIIILL
WEEE WIIILL
ROB YOU!!!

I own multiple guns and once turned some chink burglar into a quadriplegic when he tried to break into my place. He may not of ended up paralyzed if it wasn't for his dumb as accomplice trying to drag him out. I pointed my pistol at him as he was dragging the guy I shot out. He dropped that fools limp body and ran out as fast as possible and slipped on some ice lol. My terrified 14 year old niece who was living with me at the time was sleeping on the couch and saw the whole thing. I can't even begin to imagine what they may of done to her if I didn't own a firearm.

this all happened in the States though, right?
>that or you should really be using your 15min of internet time in prison to write a nice email to your family instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

Thanks! Its my pride n joy