Now that shart mart is confirmed as meme artillery and subversion tactics used by CTR shills...

Now that shart mart is confirmed as meme artillery and subversion tactics used by CTR shills, can we finally unite and agree to reject/sage/end the shart mart meme?

Ending the ridiculous shart mart meme is crucial to our strength in showing that we cannot be controlled by Jews.

So, what is it Sup Forums?

Do you choose to resist the obvious CTR shill subversion tactics and poorly photoshopped memes of public defecation or continue to be controlled by the Jews on this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHdW7EPUrkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHART

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Forced meme is forced

IN

NO ONE CAN STOP THE SHARTENING

MART

DESIGNATED SHARTING THREAD

PLOP

1. find meme you dont like
2. say its shill propaganda
3. ???
4. profit

How do you like this meme?

POO
IN
AISLE
TWO

Fuck you Faggot OP.
Are you thinner skinned than a pajeet?
Just ignore this gay shit, making threads about it just enshrines it as a legitimate meme

Hmm it did feel forced from the start. And it is totally subversive to Americanism and nationalism

>white knighting a 'superpower'

TOTALKEK

Lol irl that nigger would've just attacked him physically

The Shart Mart meme is clearly subversion and distraction propaganda tactics being used to control us, we must expose it for what it is and unite to free the rest of Sup Forums from the Jewish control of the ( ( ( shart mart meme ) ) )

naw i shit at walmart all the time

>BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED KEK

TR
TTTTTT

TTRTER
T
RTTE

mildly offended. If he was jewish i would be

Nice try, Dr. Goldberg.

Hatefucking left to right

Blowjob
Vaginal
Anal
And cummung in her face and laughing

>SHART

sage

Who cares if other countries say shart in mart? It's pretty funny.

Only poor people shop at walmart. We even made a website to laugh at them, Europe is in second place to USA again haha eurofags

>being autistic
>pretending to have a sense of humor

okay faggot, continue to be controlled by the Jews on this one

Yeah making a big whiney bitch post about it is a much better idea user, you woke af. You're probably a CTR shill yourself.

True anons like myself sage and laugh, hide and move on. Faggots like you create threads and give them power.

kys

>autism intensifies
>still pretending to have a sense of humor
>unironically thinks this thread is serious
>unable to next-level bantz
>butthurt

This is what we call a vicious cycle of autism triggering, you're trying really hard to fight your autism which actually exacerbates the symptoms.

I hide a sage any shart mart bs I see. I suggest you all do the same thing like I am doing now!

PLOP IN SHOP

Just found a shit
In aisle number six

We need to redpill the foreign flags on this obvious CTR shill propaganda meme.

It's just funny for us eurofags and I guess asians as well. last time I sharted I was 9 years old, had 40°C fever and a gastro-virus. That's about the standard here.

Grown people shitting their pants and on top of that in public is just hilarious. And it fits the picture of the mongoloid burger driving his motorcart through the aisles of neverending capitalist marts.

>"hahaa I was just pretending to be retarded"

someone dropped a turd
in aisle the third.

who cares. take your lumps like a man, you've been doing it to india for ages.

All these ctr shills trying to make america look bad is getting fucking annoying. We know your shills so just stop. This board is for Trump and Trump only. Idc what you believe in or what you're paid to believe in shills. Also guess what? Forcing a meme is a tell tale sign of a shill. So just gtfo with your forced shill meme and fuck off already. Us nonshill trump supporters are getting real ficking tired of all the shilling.

Sage and hide .

simple , my country is called monkey and hues for the last 10 years and i never saw people complaining

grow a back bone and fuck it

Autism has the effect of limiting your ability to relate to others as well as perceive humor or satire. The result is often a fit of frustration that comes from intrepreting everything in the literal sense.

It must be difficult, thank you for raising awareness about your condition.

none of those symptoms are "makes poo memes about americans on a bulgarion throat singing forum"

It doesn't have a good ring to it and it was so horribly forced. You can tell when memes are created artificially and forced like this that someone is trying to push it. I never thought it was very good.

Kill it.

>not following thread

No, the origin of the shart mart meme is confirmed as Jewish propaganda executed by the CTR shill machine.

>projecting this hard
SHART
H
A
R
T

proofs?

because i was having fun laughing at your nation's publci incontinence issue.

god damn i wanted to take a little break from Sup Forums and been on /fit/ /k/ /ck/ and Sup Forums AND THAT FUCKING SHARTING SHIT IS IN THERE TOO!

Let them keep samefag bumping their threads while we focus on /cfg/ and happenings

oh ffs. look, we're all getting poo memes made about us, and it's actually really funny.

you can join the board in being united through laughter or you can be autistic in this thread.

And a puddle of pee
In the aisle numbered "three".

I'll be sure to tell
>>>int
how you feel

>this triggers the shill

SHART

You have two choices user.

Either join us in destroying the Jewish propaganda that is...

( ( ( S H A R T M A R T M E M E ) ) )

Or continue to be manipulated by the Jews and CTR shills on this one.

Which is it?

this isn't the first time this meme's been forced. i'm secure enough in the complete dominance and glory of burgerland to allow the rest to take a few shots
>sharts proudly

Just don't take the Brits seriously when they call you this, after all, STOOL IN POOL

Was Dat Boi a forced CTR meme?

i choose bants. shart in mart. stool in pool. poo in loo. the unholy trinity.

Worse. Dat boi was a forced Reddit meme.

Which is why it had such a short lifespan.

>it's actually really funny

Do you think this is a game?

don't mess with his S H A R T

I'm down with ending this horrible meme. Pajeets need help because they are in denial about their designated shitting streets where as Americans know well the disgusting habits of Walmart Troggs.

>I'm down with ending this horrible meme.

DESIGNATED

why? i think its fucking hilarious. butt hurt leafs and shills unknowingly turned my and my country into a weapon of KEK

DESIGNATED

Fucking burgers thinking they're relevant.

also it shows that Hillary has the balls to berate the country she wants to rule

SHARTING

REMOVE

LEAF

I don't know, I'm starting to actually like this meme.

>can't handle bantz

CLETUS

SHART
IN
MART

Poo thread? Neat

>Recently get sick of eating bread and pasta
>Decide to switch to whole grain version of both so maybe I don't get the urge to puke them out, it works
>mfw the very day after I start my digestion dramatically improved
>mfw whenever I go poo in the loo, a single, compact, soft yet solid turn leaves smoothly an quickly, I' done in 15 seconds
>Time to wipe
>mfw the toilet paper is as white as it was before the wipe

I'm barely using two squares of paper per trip just to make sure, I don't know how to explain this joy.

me too, in an ironic sort of way

Hilary is the shart in the mart leader but only way to stop the meme is elect trump

>not having an ass so fat you have to use the entire roll

Lmao fucking underfed faggot is this what communism doesn lmfao

>shart mart is confirmed as meme artillery and subversion tactics used by CTR shills
Why so defensive?

of course. life is a game, when you die you win.

AISLE

Lol you faggots are so fucking butthurt

Ctr is the latest boogey man ala jidf, srs etc

Yes they were active and may be active still
But shart in mart is a meme born out of anons that have been here longer than you

How do I know that?
Because you're so fucking by it, you cant possibly have been posting here long enough to develop a thick enough skin to not be a hypocritical newfag

Its not being used to drown out discussions, the threads are self contained

Cry more newfag

hello trudeau

>S H A R T
>H
>A
>R
>T

A FUCKING LEAF

IN

>autistic
>only comprehending one-dimensional bantz
>everything is serious
>pretending to have sense of humor
>controlled by Jews
>obvious CTR shills

>based
>able to next-level bantz
>not autistic
>understands satire
>enlightened master race
>redpilled on Jews

this is autism

Fuck Hillary...she's a scum bag

>Trump 2016

I'm voting Hillary because she knows the truth about super predators like Mike Brown.

*watery fart noise*

>STOOL
>T
>O
>O
>L

IN THE

>POOL
>O
>O
>L

youtube.com/watch?v=iHdW7EPUrkg
Fresh from the meme factory!

jesus lord that's the most autistic thing i've seen today

I'm with Britcuck on this one. Does feel slide tacticy though.

Haha. Oshit. It has now gone viral xD

Well played boardbros. Well played.

Thank god this video exists, otherwise I woul dhave never been able to know the meaning behind "SHART IN MART" XD!!