The Alt-Right

The Alt-Right are Russia-firsters disloyal to the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/chtax1au
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ami go home

>says denmark

i love america just not the shitty ruling class. russias leadership is better.

Thanks, CTR-kun

If I turn coat on my country then join Russia to help the alt right am I a double traitor?

The regressive left is Islam-first and disloyal to the United States of America

German rape-babies always ready to defend great-grandfather Ivan.

wtf I hate drumpf now

Propaganda at its finest I see

It's the truth boi

Bullfuckingshit.

I have been exposing Russia for the kosher jewpit that it is since before Sup Forums was even called Sup Forums.

Here is a slew of resources compiled by some members of the supposedly Russia-centric "alt-right".

pastebin.com/chtax1au

You want to see Russian shills, watch the people who always gt mad at me when I post this, notice how they accue me o being cia ect, yet never, ever actually refute anything with facts.

Because they fucking can't, Putin is the figurehead for a clan of jew oligarchs and anybody who learns about this subject in earnest quickly discovers this.

No it's not.
We are basically feudalism 2.0, with government only thinking about their own power and money, and people being treated like shitty peasnts who are here simply to work for 30 years and then just die without any complaints.

>maplenigger

maybe because your post is so off its not even worth the time.

USA and really any western country is more "jewed" than russia. especially canada and america.

No, it actually isn't, Russia has been the main vehicle of the jew ever since the bolshevik revolution. Our culture in the west has been subverted by Russia by and through jews such as those from the Frankfurt School who now hold a stranglehold on our educational system.

Try actually reading and learning instead of feeling a feel and spewing it out as if it was fact.

I have provided you with ample resources to get you started.

There's no short cut to knowledge, for once in your life, put a modicum of effort into informing yourself.

Assuming that you're not an Ivan on the clock, of course.

It's amazing how many people wearing the US flag I see on this board say they want Russia to destroy the US, take it over, control US assets, etc. It's mostly millenials too, or immigrants. They weren't around like I was during the 80s. They piss on our patriotism and their parents and grandparents (assuming they're even Americans) because they think the Russian state is some kind of pure, white, Christian democracy with free press.

I'm all for Trump and I agree we should work with Russia to destroy ISIS. But that's about it. If you're a real American you know deep down in your heart Russian patriotism and American patriotism are antithetical.

So exactly the same as us, except our ruling class kills more people for worse reasons.

Yes, alt-righters like to burn the US flag in public.

>not wanting to start Cold War 2.0 with one of the last pro White countries left on Earth means you're pro-Russia

>jew jew jew
majority of the problems in the west have nothing to do with jews.

stalin purged the leading jewish players in the soviet union back in the 40's and 50's anyway

>American patriotism
lol you realize that if we were to ever get into another cold war with them, we'll be the communists this time?
What a fucking embarrassment.

not all alt righters are american tho

He purged competing jews clans, not his own.

And again you show that you're not actually willing to read and learn.

The fact that Stalin changed his name from Dzhugashvili is covered in the information I provided. "Dzhugash" literally means jew.

I'm done with you, you've outed yourself as either being willfully ignorant, or an actual shill. Either way, you're not worth my time and have handily undone yourself already.

And you've tipped your hand by revealing your motive with your "the majority of the problems in the west have nothing to do with jews." line, despite being on a board dedicated to resisting the white genocide perpetrated by jews.

To lurkers, as I said, notice how I am never refuted by facts.

Did CTRâ„¢ seriously just pay (you) for that?

How in the world did you manage that conclusion?

>To lurkers, as I said, notice how I am never refuted by facts.

you're out of touch m8. its like arguing with someone who thinks the moon landing didnt happen. im aware of jewish influence but pretending that its the root cause of every problem is stupid.
its irrational talk like that that keeps everyone away from far right movements.

>despite being on a board dedicated to resisting the white genocide perpetrated by jews
yea as i mentioned im aware of influence to be had. liberal whites still make up the majority of what pushes white genocide.

its suicide for the most part. some people just help to see it happen.

> Disloyal to jews

corrected.

I'd fight for Russia over this shitty country anyday. My country is run by women and faggots and pakis.

liberal whites which are brainwashed by the jews my friend, do some actual research, and as someone who was born in russia and knows a lot of russian history, the canadian is right this time, russia has been a jewish vehicle since the bolshevik revolution and that is fucking fact

> implying Russia is more Jewed than America where support for Israel is a fucking condition for election. yeah, sure, Cletus

OK McCarthy, wheres the proofs that alt-right are Russian agents?

sounds like cold-war fear-mongering bullshit.

Everyone is Jewed.
Do you go to the supermarket instead of a mom and pop store for groceries/other necessities? Congratulations you just jewed your fellow goyim and gave more money to the Jews.

i dont need "research" dipshit im aware of jewish influence from the bolshevik revolution and so on.

this does NOT negate the fact that modern america and the west are far more jewish controlled than modern russia.

The Alt-Right are not foreign agents. They are sucking Russian dick for free.

Yes yes all goys get ready to fight Russia, they are you enemy! Send all your armies out to Russia and defend Nato goyim!

Go die fighting Russia for the NWO Goys!

When all the troops leave, we can deal with those pesky guns, and let black lives matter have some peaceful protests!