This lady said altright is code for white supremacist

This lady said altright is code for white supremacist
If you disagree with me politically you're racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
archive.is/vpCFG
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/23/rebecca_berg_when_hillary_clinton_says_trump_embraces_the_alt-right_it_is_a_code_word_for_white_nationalism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's true though. But no one on the alt right cares about being called racist.

She is racist. Alt right is full of people that aren't white.

are you seriously going to argue the people on Sup Forums aren't racist?

that's self delusion on the level of being religious

(((Berg)))

that's part of the actual definition

I'm racist, I'm not alt right

Are you going to argue that racism is anything but pattern recognition? Since when did that become a bad thing?

Well she's not wrong.

>Berg

She's just stating the obvious; let's not get all politically correct about terms here.

This

I have found hat liberals are literally exactly what they accuse others of being

They are so obsessed with women and minorities because deep down they actually believe they are inferior and incapable of fending for themselves

the mainstream media caught on only months before the meme was discarded, great job CNN and hillary's meme teme

But I’m brown. What the hell am I then?

it's all satire, bro. learn how to take a joke.

>(((Berg)))

why is a reporter for real clear politics pushing the newest DNC talking point? seriously. The shilling is right out in the open

Like I've been saying you shouldn't let them pigeon hole you as "alt-right" alt right is not a philosophy, it doesn't exist, it will only be used to strawman you.

Since it led to wars, genocides, discrimination, and massive amounts of human suffering?

Implying people are racist for no reason

I'm not white nor racist and I post here

Nigger

>Words = racism

I wouldn't go full moonman nor deny someone... say of housing or that kind of shit. Nigger is just a fun word to say.

Im a racist, fuck the alt right, they pussies

Call em racist so much that it loses it's meaning. T

>(((berg)))

> Rebecca (((Berg)))

>tfw I'm black
wtf, I hate myself now

>The biggest hurdle in the Trump campaign
>It's us

>white supremacist
No one is a fucking "white supremacist" NO ONE. Its fucking bullshit and always has been a bullshit term used by literally knuckle fuckheads who are fucking FBI agents.

We might be racist but we sure as fuck aren't white supremacist. Plus who gives a fuck what some dumb cunt on CNN said. Alt-right was always against the mainstream media or any media for that matter. Fuck them.

Get the fuck out.

((( ((( (((Berg))) ))) )))

This is a preamble to Clinton's new narrative linking Trump to the alt-right

The plan is to make the term "alt-right" synonymous with "white supremacist". The groundwork is being laid right now with people like this woman planting the seed on TV

i dont want to be known as the racist dude in real life to be honest

i m seriously a social democrat and on Sup Forums, i dont give a shit about race or religion, and i support the donald over satan shillary any day. the establishment just doesnt understand the anger of the masses and controlled opposition failed this time.

Nigga we meme'd his campaign into existence

Youre racist, if you believe that people are to be categorised based firstly by "race".

Thats literally racism and thats retarded.

If you want to hate all blacks, because Jamal bullied you in school, go for it, but thats racism.

(((Berg)))

Uncle Tom.

There's no reason for you to be a part of the alt right, which hates you.

SOUTH CAROLINA WW@
ALL 50 DELEGATES BABY

No

I go where i please

>Youre racist, if you believe that people are to be categorised based firstly by "race".

So basically there's not a single democrat that isn't racist?

>((((Berg))))
This shit writes itself.

I don't hate all blacks but you would be blind to say there isn't a pattern of violence and anarchy

What if I'm alt right but not white?

>the Democrats are the real racists

Every time

This.

Avoid referring to yourself by political affiliation.
And don't let them define it for you either.

Sup Forums has some echo chamber problems, but if you're not just here to confirm whatever you already want to believe, it's obvious that people have wildly different views on various issues.
I'm sure I would disagree with a lot of people here on quite a bit.

The last thing I would do is claim 'alt-right' as my 'political philosophy' or try to defend it as an imagined whole from some mush brained political drones.

Are you avoiding my argument?

You're a cuck and a disgrace to your race and you will never be fully accepted by elitist WASPs.

Kek writes it, user.

What is this thread? Is Sup Forums being raided or what?

Term "racist" completely lost that meaning. People are calling each other racist every day.

Sup Forums is either changing or i misunderstood this board.

fuck off monkey!

good thing nobody watches CNN. They are pulling in well under 1 million people. Alex Jones literally gets more viewers.

You haven't made an argument for me to avoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
They tried the internet boogeyman argument before and it didn't work.

Oh no, are they calling everyone they don't like racist? This is such a novel strategy that no one can possibly know how to respond.

who fucking cares. racism is just secular original sin. if you're white you're a bad person because you're racist.

Yes but the important people do watch it.

This CNN interview will be splashed across the front pages of every newspaper and echo in the halls of congress

Actually he has.

You implied that people who label other based firstly on their race are, by definition, "racists". He rightly pointed out that all Democrats use race first to label people. You then failed to rebuttal him with a proper argument. You lose.

I just don't care anymore

This.

>current year
>still giving a shit about being called a racist.

Its a meaningless term now. That's what (((they))) have done with it. (((They))) invented it anyway, so its w/e.

You'll never be a shitlord with that mentality user.

In reality both sides are racist to one degree or another. It isn't like racial bias is avoidable despite some people becoming so twisted in the head that they turn it on themselves.

Fug. She was always cute whenever I saw her as a pundit on the news.

Lol

>You implied that people who label other based firstly on their race are, by definition, "racists".

That wasn't me but thanks for the commentary

>Is Sup Forums being raided or what?

We've been getting raided non-stop for the past several months.

I'm not even white and I want the right to rise.

Nah m8. Sup Forums was raided since the start of DNC all the way to 5th or 6th August.

Since then i have not seen anything unusual, but today its really weird.

So again you're avoiding the argument.

Te hace un cerote catracho de mierda.
Hopefully you wont die before you get this message hector.

OH WOW, CNN again

We don't say "lol" here newfag

And it's true, the mainstream media outlets set the national agenda
Unlike you I actually live here

You ever notice how when bad news for democrats comes up it is always peddled as a political process story.

In that picture it says "Trump seizes on new report to slam Clinton Foundation."

If this happened to a republican it would be "New report raises questions about possible corruption while so and so was secretary of state."

It is almost like there is some sort of bias.

MUH NEOH NATZEE

Don’t worry, amigo. I am the one who beheads.

i don't know why people will get buttblasted at this, we by definition are racist and i'm not offended by the term.

desu I'm more buttblasted at being lumped in with the alt right retards just because I post here.

It's almost like this is the one political website that allows actual discussion between moderates and people on the extreme end of the spectrum instead of outright banning people.

archive.is/vpCFG

not a racist, just a race realist desu. liberals are race romantics

pls tell me that's not a dude

link the video you nigger

Being a race realist does not equate being a racist. I don't hate blacks I just know they are genetically predisposed to lower intelligence and higher aggression.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((REBECCA BERG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>BERG
>BERG

You must be CTR. only shill would kikepost about trump

>KikePosting: posting jewish opinions without covering up the zionist agenda behind them, e.g hating on trump with a jews quote

look deep within yourself my canadian brother, does it really matter if it is a guy? if it came up to you and asked you to fuck, would you say no just on the basis of it having a cock?

I personally have given up my connotation of penis = guys a long time ago, as long as its qt its get fugged :DD

considering first girl I banged was a reverse trap, I'm trying to distance myself from them

Having seen both sides, they definitely are.

They like to feel like they're "progressive", but do you think they'd ever be caught dead in the "bad part of town" past dark?

They have the same inhibitions as everyone else, they just like to lie to themselves about it.

Yet, they just ignore what's happening and keep fueling it.

>Falling for the alt-right meme

Let me know when you grow up to become nationalists.

not part of the alt right but i don't see how they are white supremacists.

t. mexican anchor baby

>seizes
Do they ever use that for Dems or Hillary? Like "Hillary seizes..."?

No, seize is an offensive word to cucks.

It implies power grab.

Anyone that isn't white and a racist are retarded.

>Rebecca

>(((Berg)))

shes just a bought and paid for shill

She actually said that that is what Hillary Clinton is saying.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/23/rebecca_berg_when_hillary_clinton_says_trump_embraces_the_alt-right_it_is_a_code_word_for_white_nationalism.html

I'm not racist, I just want to ensure the preservation of whites and the extermination of all other races

If that makes me racist well then LA DEE DA, go ahead and sue me.

looking forward to her speech. wonder if she'll mention Sup Forums.

Strongly advise you to stop talking to a wall.

It pretty much is.

Same here. Im not dumb. I know that in reality, I'll probablly never have the same opportunity as a white person but I can look at history and see that it's only white people and some Asians that make society worth living and there sure as Hell aint enough Asian people.I rather live under white rule than black or hispanic rule anyday.

who cares?

today racist means someone who simply acknowledges that people from different cultures are, in fact, different

to not be racist requires you to be one of those cowardly liars who claim not to see skin color

Even those people are routinely accused of racism.

It's fucking CNN - it's not like a legit news source

anything they say - the opposite is usually true