Is it true

is it true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBEmcbCQbK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO
IN
ZOO

People that make fun of Harambe are people that don't care that he is dead, because shooting a gorilla to save a kid is the sensible thing to do. But hey, if you prefer a gorilla over a black kids I won't judge you for it...

More like this

Using animal rights shield allows white people to criticize black parents. White people took the opportunity to vent their frustration without compromising their moral high ground.

Literally a "prove me wrong" post.

Prove yourself right when you get off your designated shitting street. Start by showing any actual people named Harambe.

KEK

I bet if his name was halalbe he wouldnt be talking that shit.

Liberals gonna lib

>kumail nanjiani

Yea it's true, harambe is a funny african name.

Poor harembe RIP
F for respect

people on the internet make fun of everything, it wasn't designed for overly sensitive pussies

sorry pajeet

F

You're a fucking Ku Mail

>EVERYTHING IS RACIST! SEE I'M THE GOOD GUY FOR CALLING IT ALL OUT!

AYYLM

Whenever somebody is being a fag like this ask if they know what the name of the child was

I genuinely feel bad for Harambe. He was trying to save the kid. Did you see Harambe clearly and intentionally hurting the kid? I didn't, he was trying to protect the kid. Blame the retarded parents for letting the kid fall in the exhibit.

Based nip

Remember last year a dentist killed a lion and everybody whined like they knew him personally?
This might be a parody of that where people pretend to care about a dead animal. I'm just surprised it endured this long. Most normie memes last three weeks tops.

Trying to protect the kid from what? His parents?

Is this shitskin trying to make me not watch Silicon Valley?

Also... comedians with opinions. A bunch of high school dropouts with microphones. Makes sense that they're all lefties.

F

Is that why almost every black on social media was also joking about it?

>being a pajeet AND a nu male
Life fucked this guy hard.

The shitskin said to come at him.
Go do it.

Niggers are apes. Where's the joke?

This dude was a good actor.
Nice.
Now I won't be able to watch that fuckin show now.

harambe is mainly a nigger meme, but forgetting that, it is popular because it is an animal that died, and younger people care more about animals than people.

If it is true, it really made me think.

>black parents
>parents
>s

I didn't even know what those faggots were talking about until yesterday. Why the fuck would I keep up with animals.

What's wrong with funny sounding words?

We don't care about the gorilla. We care about how whipping out your genitalia as a means of showing solidarity WITH the gorilla, is such a nonsensical situation.

These are the type of psychopaths who think they should have just let the gorilla kill the kid because there are more kids in the world than silverback gorillas.

He's arguing we're racist for laughing at an African name. If the gorilla's name was something boring like Harry then people would have forgotten about it the next day.

>I have the rare hot take that pisses off both liberals and conservatives. This is how I know I'm right. People so mad to look in the mirror!
This guy needs to get off his poo throne already.

Someone reply to the tweet I quoted with this pic.

Memes aren't funny b/c they're logical. Memes are funny b/c they're illogical. There's no rhyme or reason why certain memes are funny and others fail. I love when morons try to explain memes to me. Like, bitch, I've been memming since before you got that blue checkmark next to your Twitter handle.

Based nippon bringing the bants again

F

he is true, but then again who gives a fuck about niggers.

This way I can meme about niggers while being safe from sjws.

When that initially happened and no one knew the race of the child, it was black people, sjws and eco-faggots that were up in arms.

thats some deep rooted insecurity

#dicksout for H A R A M B E

Kumail isn't nearly as funny since he ran out of new material and decided to race bait like lots of other brown comedians.

This sort of ironic he'll use easy race jokes to pad his sets, but then condemn everyone else, even other comedians, for jokes that cut the other way.

Can't post "come at me" after being a hypocrite for years now on race issues/humor.

this guy is like king cuck

I actually always assumed the entire outrage over the gorilla was some subconscious nigger butthurt and white guilt complex.

Literally this. Hypocrite central

Dicks out for harambe

Man, non-whites are really trying to push this meme hard.

>Harambe
>not joking about the fact he seemed like a better father figure than 90% of black men

Based Japan is based

Explain

I like the liberal stance of EVERYTHING IS RACE

Black guy here, have we reached the point where anything funny is now racist? Like, how does someone like this guy come to a conclusion that people who make fun of Harembe or laugh at it is racist? I don't get it. Guarantee fart jokes and toilet humor will be offensive to Indians in the future at this point.

Yes everything funny is racist, but not everything racist is funny, see Larry Wilmore

This is just libs being libs noone here should be the least bit surprised

black twitter literally started the harambe meme

wtf

he's pakistani and fucking sandmonkey

>t. Ali

Someone tweet at him that he's a fucking asshole for saying harambe can be compared to a nigger

It's funny to me because as soon as it happened, I've had a music video for Black Betty playing in my head, and I can't even hear the word "harambe" without adding "ba-lam" to it, and I really wish I was more creative or at least less lazy because it's great, the music in that song is perfect for close ups of harambe's face from cascading perspectives.

I appreciate the autism

Niggers are literally the biggest creators of Harambe memes.
Get the fuck out of here Poo.

Huh? I'd always thought it was openly supposed to be racist. I've only ever seen it used in reference to black people or Winston in Overwatch (who is a purple monkey who sounds like a black person).

Fellow black guy here, and exposing your penis in memory of a dead gorilla is funny. Honestly, if we all exposed ourselves for dead animals, racism would truly end.

>have we reached the point where anything funny is now racist?
You don't understand how this works. It's called "racist" because it is a view they would like to suppress.

These rules are Jewish in nature. Calling things you don't want to be said racist/sexist is an absolute law, but the rationale is flexible. They will change their explanation to suit the situation, but you must ignore it. The term has no meaning, what they are communicating is that they find it politically inconvenient for them.

Sometimes, people having fun is politically inconvenient for liberals. This means that anything funny can sometimes be considered islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racist, sexual assault, social rape, white supremacy, right-wing terroristic violence, etc.

It's not supposed to make sense, it's just supposed to be followed. They're shutting down certain thoughts so some discussions can't be had. When people start claiming racism, replace what they are saying with "that's not polite conversation," and that's where you should begin from. Ignore what they are actually saying and cut to their point.

Kumar al-Pooinloo doesn't really think it's racist, he thinks "that's not polite conversation." It means nothing at all, and he doesn't mean for it to.

kekd outloud

That the thing a lot of this shit started on Twitter and im guilty of participating in. So I don't get this dude at all

No survivors

nigger

Is that the big bang theory indian?

Beautiful black enchantress (sexy cat purring sounds)

Yes, and I'm glad normal fags are still comfortable saying racist shit

>it's a z-list nobody "actor" tries to manufacture controversy for 15 more mins of fame episode

Kek'd

ok jumanji lol

Why does being on the BBT make you an expert on socioeconomic topics?

LE BEZINGA xD

There are a lot of pictures of people in Walmart that have shit into their own pants.

Is this guy actually autistic? Liberals do think some retarded shit but this is next level. He said after this that "the fact that he was pissing conservatives and liberals off proves he's right." I'm pretty sure saying we should burn infants alive would piss off liberals and conservatives. So does that make it right? What a fucking autist.

Retarded.

>Harambee
>HAH-rahm-Bay
>let's pull together
>East Africa

Did this asshole just imply that all of Africa is one place? Talk about racist, am I right, I can't believe he doesn't know you can't just "say" Africa. It's a hugely diverse continent, and enh, fuck, I'm no good at sounding outraged, I should have just copied and pasted someone who unironically gets mad when you call it Africa.

So is no one going to mention that hamurabbi is an ancient mespotamian name that's just spelled wrong here?

Since when do people make fun of African names? How many Americans even have real African names? Black names on the other hand are stupid bullshit.

MY TRIPS DONT LIE

So libs don't like to have fun is what you're saying?

Yes?

I thought that was the joke?

Or was it because they're making fun of people who get upset that a fucking monkey got shot to save a kid?

TV shows used to make fun of that clicking language some tribes use but not anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=rBEmcbCQbK4

Why do I get the feeling that every black person here is an anime girl?

*a fucking ape got shot to save a monkey

It is kind of funny sounding, but it's not like it would actually offend any Americans.

I don't think his video chat app will be successful now.

>monkey grows up to be ape
>gets shot

it's the circle of life.

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with that.

They don't like anything unless it is officially sanctioned. Their likes and dislikes are decided for them. Outside forces like "fun" confuse them because they believe that their instincts do not exist and that only the wishes of their authorities matter.

They hate fun because comedy can sometimes get the better of them and it overrides their narrative. It is an extreme danger to their worldview. It's like a gay finding out he is turned on by women. They can't allow it, they have to cut it out of their lives where ever they find it.

Everything is supposed to be relative even though fun things are fun. They get triggered by anything that seems to exist regardless of their beliefs, like black crime, violence in Islam, comedy, fun, natural reproduction, etc. They believe it isn't supposed to exist and it is deeply upsetting for reasons they can't explain.

They freak out when they encounter conservative blacks and responsible gun owners, etc. for the same reason.

AYY RMAO

>Like, how does someone like this guy come to a conclusion that people who make fun of Harembe or laugh at it is racist?
The reality is he is actually the racist one by coming up with the connection that Harambe sounds like "a funny African name" and therefore is said out of mockery. He then goes on to project his own racist idea on to others. He's too much of a poo idiot to realize that nobody is putting that much thought into the meme and saying outright the reason they find it funny.

HOLY KEK

This is a good post.

This is an actual mainstream meme? Thought it was just one /vp/ user shitposting his fakemon.