Does height matter Sup Forums?

Does height matter Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States#Comparative_table_of_heights_of_United_States_presidential_candidates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Yes, dudes that are under 1,70 are angry and bitter, people that are over 1,95 are usually autistic and dumb.

No, stand on a fucking box if you're so concerned about height difference optics.

Of course she won't because that would just increase the distance she falls after 90 minutes.

>that scaling

their heads are 6 inches tall

>t. a country with an average height of 5'7

>Hilary
>standing
pick one

5,7 is over 1,70 fãm

>only being 6 inches taller than a woman

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Trump needs to neck himself, freaking manlet!

trump is not 6'2"

Absolutly

That's why she insists on sitting during the debates. So her diapers will raise her up a few inches.

It does if you're a man. If you're under 5'11, people will look at you differently than they look at people around 6 feet.

Hillary's height doesn't matter because she won't win the presidency.

I was calling you a manlet you fucking idiot.
Only manlets believe in the myth that lanklets are autistic

Taller people are anti-social because we are the master race product of eugenics. The entire point of their existence has been swept away with the tide of history, so that's why manlets like you think they're "autistic and dumb." It's because you can't comprehend what it's like to live with tiny mongrels.

According to every single woman you or I have met in our lifetime, overwhelmingly yes.

Is 1,81 considered manlet? And I'm talking from experience here, every super tall guy that I met was super awkaward.

god damn you just had to fuck it up didn't you.

Notice how fast being tall became a deciding factor as soon as the presidents image became a daily sight i.e. a tv in every house?
Nobody wants a manlet running the country, and that's coming from someone who's 5'9

>6'2"
Checks out, INTP is in the rarest tier of personality types.

>5'6
>6'2
>six inch difference

This might sound superficial, but I do think it's important for a leader to be tall (at least 6') and it would effect my voting.

It's hard to explain but tall people appear far more respectable.

e.g. I can't be the only one who thinks Putin acts like he has little man syndrome

A FUCKING

Why are they not seated?

>claims not yo be autistic
>is probably a weeb
What did he mean by this?

putin is intimidating as hell regardless of his stature
He carries himself like he doesn't give a single fuck, unlike many manlets who seem ready to fly into combat mode at any second

Clinton's at least a foot taller than, say, Rubio and he was still allowed.

That's actually very shallow of you

HOLY SHIT I had no idea McCain was King of the Manlets.

thats true but he would be more intimidating if he were tall. he is intimidating in spite of his height due to his authority and personality but if you didnt know about those you would be naturally less impressed by him than you would be of a taller man

The last president we had under 6 feet tall was Jimmy Carter. That's actually interesting.

Also I didn't realize George W was so tall.

>a foot is 10 inches
American education, everyone.

>1948
>manlet uprising

This is the picture Hillary doesn't want you to see.

>FDR
>6'2"

umm...

I know it's shallow but it's true, everyone knows tall people appear more respectable and that's what you want your leader to be like.

I'm 6'6" and you can tell people treat you differently (for this reason I wouldn't date a girl shorter than 5'10" at absolute minimum to avoid having short children).

When I said it would effect my voting I didn't mean that it would be a major part but it would definitely mean something.

Nah, despite his height Putin isn't someone you would want to mess with.

we've thought of everything down here, leaf.

>6'6
that's way too tall, lanklet. The only people who'd treat you with more respect are people who are insecure about their own height.

6'4 and above is too tall

>Putin isn't someone you would want to mess with

I agree with that but something about manlets does make them appear less "respectable", I think it's sort of subconscious which is why it mattered in

They will be around the same height on the debate stage. Watch

No wonder she wants the debates to be seated ones. She probably can't even stand that long anyway.
I seriously can't wait for the debates. The primary ones were so fun to watch.
>tfw still four weeks

Check your privileges, heightist scum.

Putin was a KGB agent in east germany....

Do you have your voodoo doll ready?

No it's not you manlet, just because you stand out doesn't mean it's not a god tier height.

>6'3"
>INTP
Is there a correlation between height and this type?, I wonder

Yes. The shortest candidate loses most of the time:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States#Comparative_table_of_heights_of_United_States_presidential_candidates

Even El Rato and Narco Pubio knew it and they used platform shoes to appear as tall as Trump. Rand didn't and he ended up being called the Manlet even if he was the same height as Cruz.

In all honestly though, this is a serious reason why I still believe, despite it all, Trump has a high chance of winning.

In the chart I posted only three times in the last 30 elections (2012 not listed) have we had the shorter, lighter candidate win.

If she as a 5 ft 6 in WOMAN weighing probably ~130 lbs. wins over a a 6 ft 2 in MAN who is probably ~200 or 200+ lbs, who also has a shrill, higher pitched voice than Trump's masculine, lower voice (especially in comparison), then all established logic of human reasoning (which has a serious evolutionary component to all this... this preference is part of our psychological evolution) has gone out the window.

6'3" INTP as well.

We're doing research, friends.

>Notice how fast being tall became a deciding factor as soon as the presidents image became a daily sight i.e. a tv in every house?

Notice also how manlets became practically unelectable AFTER cunts were given the right to vote.

Putin is actually like 5'4-5"

>6'1
>anti social INTP

I think it's mostly that Sup Forums attracts intps for various reasons. Mainly intps being uncaring for social memes and decent enough analytical thought to find the way to the redpills.

6'4
$200k per year salary
penis: 7.5 inches
skin color: albino

No he is 5'7. I know because i measured him

Does being tall mean that all women want your thicc cock? I'd imagine if i was tall, i'd just rub my dick on their ass and they'd ride it. Even in public. Especially if i was black

As long as you're 5'8" with shoes on, you're fine.

It honestly is all about the face, but lower than this, you look like a child with a man face

>Does being tall mean that all women want your thicc cock
Yeah, every "male" under 6'2 should be sterilized with no exceptions.

INFJ is the rarest you fucking retard.

Hows being a wendys chef?

>having a president shorter than Putin
I won't stand for it!

Wait until she has to sit and looks like a midget next to him.

6'2" I didn't know they stack shart that high.

Oh fug im shorter than Hilldog, I think i will an hero tonight gents.

>As long as you're 5'8" with shoes on, you're fine.

Manlet apologist you have to go.

you probably wont need to stand user, you could sit and still be at eye level with hillary

you're taller than most women at 5'7" dude.

It's only a big deal if you make it one. Yeah, it's short, but it's within the normal range of what is seen as short.

Ideally, no, but it does anyway because superficial western people.

>Unknown
spooky

>INTP
6' ENTP 200lbs White, green eyes, blonde hair master race.

>you're taller than most women at 5'7" dude.
>It's only a big deal if you make it one. Yeah, it's short, but it's within the normal range of what is seen as short.
How fucking short and tiny dicked to you have to be to shill for manlets this hard? Keep telling yourself this, say it with me... SIZE DOESNT MATTER.

0 President's in the last 100 years taller then 6' 3" or shorter then 5' 9"

Manlets and Beanpoles BTFO

lol kill yourself

I'm embarrassed that you're American right now

>6'0
>tall

ENTP 6'2 here

you guys should go to comedy class and improv, being Introvert is for cunts and not men

Let's say i'm short and small dicked. People expect me to feel inferior. But the final product of inferiority feeling is homosexuality. So people want me to feel bad about myself but they go mad if i hookup with guys
>men aren't reproducing anymore !!
>you're the cancer of humanity !!
>you manlet !! You pinky dick !!
Idk what people want me to be.

What do you think?

I'm a 6'2" INTP.

Maybe there is a correlation.

What do you think?

Ideally, in an ideal world, people shouldn't be made to feel bad abt themselves abt things that they can't change. Insult fat people, you make them be motivated to change. Insult short people, you make them hate you and themselves. But you don't want them to go ballistic either.
>i want to hurt you but you can't react, but i just have to hurt you

Sterilize yourself manlet, your weak genes need to go.

HILLARY SHITSTAINS HILLARY SHITSTAINS HILLARY SHITSTAINS
SHIT
T
A
I
N
S

6'4" INTP here

>People expect me to feel inferior.

we don't only insecure people want others to feel insecure as well it's all in your head

>small dicked
visit thundersplace or masterofsize you can gain at least 2 inches in a year of daily training

Paul's never made it so yeah

considering that you're on Sup Forums, you're probably a beta male

>you're probably a beta male
projecting hard

pol has the future world leaders here
just like the old ivy league clubs made great leaders this "club" will make many more, but no one will know

When you bash on short people, you want them to feel inferior abt themselves. But inferiority always lead to low test.

>6'5"
>ENTP

I think at least some amount of INTP here are actually just ENTP with social anxiety issues.

Whenever there is a personality test thread floating around on here, INTP seems to be the most common type.

Nigel Farage is 5'8" and he managed to have Britain vote to leave the EU

The only people who are insecure between 5'7" to 5'9" are those who have nothing more to their lives/personalities than physical appearance.

you pussy know it's called banter and that is what man do

that is how diamonds are created through pressure

you were probably raised by a single mother as you speak, read some books and leave this place because you cant handle it

I miss when THEY were the manlets.

>The only people who are insecure between 5'7" to 5'9" are those who have nothing more to their lives/personalities than physical appearance.
Like yourself, the 5'7 worthless manlet who has been shilling for his inferior genetics this whole thread.

this

>beta male can't even reply to the right post

ha

Supposedly she wants the debates seated because of it, but I think it's just because she knows she can't stand for more than an hour.

>6' 2" is now a manlet
/fit/ go home, you're drunk.