Trump in Austin

Black bloc and Red guard Austin is attacking trump supporters in Austin Texas right Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldopenfire/10

I hope that Ghost from True Capitalist Radio doesn't get hurt.

>tfw anarcho-communism isn't satire

any live strims up?

Why are they all so thin?

Have none of them seen a dumbbell before?

Lol these fucks are gonna spend the night in jail, the rally will go as planned. There's no reason to go when the most /comfy/ seat is right here on pol.

>sewing the ancom flag on backwards
confirmed for retarded

Link faggot

Autism intensifies

this is actually good because it presents an ancom gaining in comfiness at another's expense, whereas most ancom memes are just "and then we were retarded and I died"

not that those aren't good but part of the allure of the ancap version is that they often portray someone living a higher lifestyle than most would in his world

>white ppl

Any vids yet? Austinbros should get on this

They're vegans and lifting weights is so masculin .

I really wish this shit would happen here so that I could beat some of these faggots to death. I'd love to hold one down and meticulously knock all of his teeth out, and then take them home with me.

I'd keep wash them and keep them in a box.

Top kek

I'm an hour away but this makes me want to go now.

holy fuck theyre like the normie scourge
GET OUT

going to austin today is like going to San Francisco in the 60's

Texas will be blue in the next 30 years

What else would you expect from austin?

Hello fellow San Antonio user.

I don't believe you OP.

There will be no blue or red in 30 years. Only red. Streets oozing with red, rivers full of red. Millions spilling red. There will be nothing united about these states.

This city has a charm to it, like drinking mouthwash. Sure it's fucking disgusting and degenerate but it goes down smooth.

ur a humongous guy

As an Elder Texan Millennial (born in 1983) I'm afraid Exterminatus is the only course left to deal with my corrupted brethren.

>anarcho capitalism is a real thing
>implying these faggots wouldnt get fucked over in every way by Teds used tirestore
I fucking hate millenials

Hugh Mongus to be exact.

FUCK YEAH AUTISN

Bro is there any links? I checked google and can't find anything..

>This city has a charm to it

Only charm it has is that it isn't Houston. It's the Portland of the south, most people who live in Austin are transplants from dying states that they ran into ground with their awful voting (we all know who I'm talking about).

It is a pretty city, shame about it's future.

>drinking mouthwash
Sup Kemosabe

Time to get shit sharted

Lived there for 10 years.so ill ask again.what,other than faggotry,would anyone expect from austin?

How are the suburbs doing?

Which one of you are Russian?
nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

>"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

Pflugerville bro here.

Convince me to make the drive.

nothing anarchist about these cumstains.

they are Maoist, and obviously have no idea what that even means.

It's better than corpus.

LINKS?

I don't think you could even get a good spot to see him if you went now.

Well I meant more for the sake of documenting the filthy pinkos more than anything

I wouldn't get near em and you'll probably get Zika.

Plus nothing crazy should happen. Throw a rock in the crowd (outside the venue) and you'll hit someone packing

Goddamn I hate Austin. I only drove there once for a job interview but i'm so happy I didn't get the job. I ended up in Dallas which isn't all that great but atleast there is some red around here.

Austin is great, the satelite suburbs/cities are great too.

DOWNTOWN AUSTIN however.....glass it with the exception of state buildings, UT (can be re purposed) and churches architecturally worth a damn.