Is Chivalry dead, and if so did Feminism kill it? Or is this just a case of niggers being niggers?

Is Chivalry dead, and if so did Feminism kill it? Or is this just a case of niggers being niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiXA9SOzE3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foyT72BVouU
youtube.com/watch?v=VTFnGTorBgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=67ZTYD97vlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=foyT72BVouU

Who is this buttslut?

I stopped giving a shit about chivalry once a girl in college called me sexist for holding the door open for her. It wasn't even a hot girl, either. I was just doing it out of politeness.

Who is this South African cum conjurer?

So what happened in South Africa? Did the nogs chase out the whites?

>one girl called me sexism once
98% of girls will just say thanks and move on. It's not even about being chivalrous, you should hold the door for anyone if they're close behind you.

Yes, yes, and niggers are gonna nig regardless of society.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTFnGTorBgQ

It only works when your good looking

But chivalry is a code of conduct for dealing with prisoners of war.
It has nothing to do with holding doors or opening jars.
Verily, thou doth mistaketh me for a jester.

If you're going through a door and somebody is right behind you it's common courtesy to hold the door open.

yay. they've killed basic courtesy too.

No idea

Niggers and Jews

Thick.

Chivalry died when the invention of the musket rendered Knights obsolete.

i still hold restaurant doors, domicile doors, car doors, labia, and labia menorah for the wimmin folk. don't let one dumb snizz keep you from a small gesture that just might get your wiener moistened.

CUNT! labia menorah is my band name!

ITT: women now knowing a man can beat the shit out of them

>labia menorah
stealing muh band name, fgit

samefag pls

>implying it wasn't obvious, user
put it in context/order and smile. it can't hurt.

thread officially dreailed. next round.

nigger

Feminism definitely did it in, OP.

I hold doors open for everyone quite often, and it's only the women who give that sour fucking grimace when I do it for them. I guess I'm just exerting my patriarchal powers far too much with such actions.

Western Women embraced Marxism.

They don't want your chivalry.

Save it for someone who does.

Good manners, traditional morality, being a gentleman, dressing appropriately, is not dead.
Providing guests with a cup of tea and a bowl of soup is customary. Being kind and and generous, and polite are part of being raised properly.
I have three daughters and a wonderful wife.
Our kids are well behaved and caring. We have a nice home and big garden. Our eldest does voluntary work for the church. She looks after old people. She visits them in their homes and prepares food. I'm so proud of my children.

It's good to hear the traditional family and manners aren't dead, god speed

Jesus christ this...
When I hold a door open for a guy in my college they usually nod and mutter a 'thnx man' which is what you should do
When I hold a door open for a woman though they usually give me a look of uncertainty... No bitch I dont wanna fuck you cause im holding a door for you, im just being a well manered fucking human being

That was kinda retarded desu...

>that much body fat...
landwhale detected

Ironic amount of fat detected

Yes, and yes.

Feminism means being treated equally. This is incompatible with chivalry.

I hold doors open for everyone for the sake of politeness though. I wish everyone was more polite.

this. fatty's abs aren't even visible

Thank you user.

>be nice to woman
>woman acts like cunt

>don't be nice to woman
>woman acts like cunt

There's no difference, why bother.

Nita Strauss

Irene Nell

You need to be attractive user jeeeeesh.

I'm an aspie(figuratively not literally) and I would never hold the door open, not because I hate women (I dont) it's because idc

Actually I had a don't give a fuck attitude in HS, which resulted in a solid 10 having interest in me, a girl that half the school wants

Of course I was a retard and rejected her moves

>Pic related

Why not go butt pirate with the homos. they are smarter and work harder than women. yeah you'll be a faggot but homos are polite.

>Socially awkward people
>Hey this chad who's way out of my league isn't giving me attention
>Omg he must be socially awkward or something, so cute :3!!!!
Wew

Are you me?

>Actually I had a don't give a fuck attitude in HS, which resulted in a solid 10 having interest in me, a girl that half the school wants
>Of course I was a retard and rejected her moves
I know this feel. I never wanted to feel this feel ever again. Why did you make feel?

It's just like the nerd/geek shit all over again. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway here's my pic related

your average joe isn't at war though, he's holding doors and opening jars to be a gentleman

She was referencing me, if anything I was a 6/10 on a good day

I had the "qwirky nerdy boy" look I guess you could say

>Tfw you always used to read leather bound books during lunch and she would stare at me with her chin rested on her fists

Fuck what went wrong

Ye
S-sorry ;-;

>oh hey let's pretend to be interested in the men who will be our meal tickets after we hit the wall so they keep doing what they're doing

god I fucking hated those girls in highschool. I was so fucking edgy all the time and they still would do it, inflating my autism ego.

It just reminds me of:
> Chad likes to play CoD
> I like games too I must be a nerd! xdddddd
> glasses = nerds
> What, I wasn't talking about games? Those are stupid. Stop talking to me.

I remember saying that exact same line in high school, only without the bigger part because I'm a nigger myself. Learn to not give a fuck and stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and you'll be alright.

she looks middle eastern

hello !!!!!!!

Nah she's Mexican

her hands turn me off, but besides that she's a total qt. hnnnnnnnng

The entirety of my 8th grade year was me believing that the 10/10 stacy secretly had a crush on me

>I refused to shower more than once a week
>I never wore deoderant
>I would talk in internet slang to my friends
>I had long greasy hair with dandruff
>I was skinnyfat

All the chads had so much pity for me that they didn't even bully me, they were just nice to me. It was fucking sad. They'd try to start small talk about things they assumed I liked, but when I tried to bring it up again they'd just avoid me.

I'm really glad I snapped out of it at the end of freshman year, I would probably have ended up as a 6'4" ladyboy

>Be nice to women
>They step on you
>Warn them multiple times (3x)
>Stand up for yourself and dont budge
>They arent used to this because they thought you were a door mat and give you an ultimatum
>Break up with 0 fucks given

This has been my relationships my whole life. I follow advice that was given to me a while back.
>"Give it your all to do right in a relationship and to make the woman happy, if it fails then, you know the fault does not lie in your actions"
0 guilt leaving a relationship, 0 fucks given, no emotional baggage due to this. Best advice I've ever received.

LEAVE OUR WOMEN ALONE

they don belong to u wite boi

Even more she was the embodiment of most the virtues this board wants in a woman. Virgin, Religious, Loyal, never curse etc, etc,
I could have been her first bf but I blew it.
Now I just try and get over it since it's my only option.

Damn user, why don't you try getting back into contact with her?

WHO SAID I'M WHITE?!

I don't know. I think I'm still pretty autistic and I'm scared I might blow it.

my boi

nice shirt

Another of mine since we're posting these now

Why didn't I do it?

Why would you NOT hit a person who hit you first?

Can't wait for the final evolution of social justice, in which everyone is held responsible for their own behavior and noone has any special protection. Kid screams at a restaurant? Disturbing the peace, ticket and ejection, possible arrest for caretaker. Woman hits someone? Assault charge, and no consequence for self defense. Black guy wants reparations and 0 consequences? Noone cares, because the audit revealed the federal government already spent something like $200,000 per nigger for housing, food, Obamaphone, healthcare, etc, and we can't afford it anymore. Best of all will be when Europe starts economically collapsing under the weight of welfare immigrants, and the US cuts all programs to avoid the same fate.

It will be a glorious day of misery for all the degenerates.

White women belong to white men. Black women for black men, Asian women for Asian men, etc. Kill yourself multiple times if you think otherwise.

Holy shit she has the face and body of an angel.
Well look at it this way, if you don't try, you'll have a 0% chance of ever being with her. If you try, you'll have SOME chance, even if it's low. Just play it cool, chat her up, catch up on old times, and try to transition to grabbing coffee with her sometime.
You can either try, have some balls, have a chance at her, and learn some valuable lessons if you fail, or you can be timid, a pussy, never have a chance at her because you're too scared to try, and learn nothing to help you succeed in the future.
You really have nothing to lose, and you'll probably do better than you think. Go for it bro

thanks cracka

youtube.com/watch?v=67ZTYD97vlg

Thanks man, I'll give it a try

>Chivalry dead, and if so did Feminism
What if I told you that Chivalry had nothing to do with feminism?

UUUUUUH THIIXXXXX

np, and gl

Prove the Holocaust didnt happen

>pro-tip: you can't

>illegal Somali immigrant

SOUTH AFRICA FOR ZULUS

Well ill be damned is theres one thiing niggers are good at its earning respect with a fist.

kudos to them, my cuck ass wouldnt have the balls to hit the women tbqh senpai

wtf i love black people now,

>"It's fine if you want to bring it on, but I believe in gender equality, a man who dares to use drop kicks against girls. Don't think I will hold back against you two!"

That's what feminazi wanted - equality.

A gentleman you say? Then he is of the nobilty? Surely thou maketh a mockery of me! Forsooth user, ifeth in his heart he is a knight and his mortal frame is that of a lowly serf he is still a peasant!
And worthless is he upon the field of battle except for mere fodder for mine blade, and yet no honour is to be had for his death for he is but a knave. But no shame is to be had from it either. Desu.

Chivalry has less to do with how men treat women and more about how men treat each other. Women need to stop destroying the value and principle of chivalry.

This, it's all about the equality guys. Equal rights deserve equal lefts. If you don't want to get hit then just keep your hands to yourself.

>ywn be a moralless mercenary with a high test Afrikaan gf

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the motorboat running in my head right now.

nice silicon

I'd like to spray some chivalry over those.

> penis chivalry