HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

THE

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI
nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="i`d rather be called racist for not supporting refugee "&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHUT IT DOWN

This guy, I am just baffled, every country needs Trump. If he ever comes to my country as visiting president I will legit go all with signs supporting Trump.

what did he mean by this?

>I will always tell the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ

>I have people down in Hawaii investigating Obamas birth certificate and they cannot believe what they are finding

Literally nothing wrong with this

Wew, people who met with hillary also donated to he charity foundation.

How is this suppose to even be surprising again?

>((((((((israel))))

***THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY***

ALL USERS WHO POSTED IN, OR VIEWED THIS THREAD WILL HAVED THEIR IP ADDRESS LOGGED AND FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE ANTITERRORISM DIVISIONS

IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CORRESPONDING CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU FOR PROSECUTION

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LEAVE YOUR PREMISES, RESISTING ARREST IS GROUNDS TO USE DEADLY FORCE

Don't you think it makes sense that people who are in good relations with Hillary will also donate to her foundation, which is one of the biggest charity foundations in the world?

Wew lad my record has been corrected

You don't even try, i'll help:

A short history lesson about Trump:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great secretary of state only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

Does the Clinton Foundation have to publicly disclose the money they accept as donation? Would be pretty damning to connect large donations with meetings coming onto the books.

It's a neet with too much time on their hands. US or Canada, guaranteed.

I was on Sup Forums during very different hours for the past 4-5 days.

You're here 24/7, spamming the exact same stuff over and over. The number of people you've convinced is zero, Hillary totally wasted her money on you.

>Jews telling us to trust the establishment.

Why do you have spaces in front of your >s?

Maybe you are a >shill

By believing every lie republicans tell, that's also a form of trusting the establishment.

You need to separate conspiracies that were made to attack political rivals from the truth

Your browser setup screams normieness

Sorry, nice try.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI

It's called being a businessman and Diplomatic Shlomo.

Thank you for correcting the record

Here's your (you)

>the most corrupt enterprise in political history

The hyperbole is bad.

>a fucking kike

You know why we won the cold war? Because Russia was scared we would nuke them into oblivion you fucking retard. Is he suppose to come out and say "as long as I am president I will never use nukes so don't be afraid of nuking us, we will simply send young men into your country to die to avoid using nukes"

YESSS ANONNN.

ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING AGAINST ME IS JUST A SHILLL!!!

KEEP BEING OBLIVIOUS TO ANY NEGATIVE FACT ABOUT ME

>flag
is this some kind of reverse psychology nega-shilling?

savage

See: Yesterday, I got on Sup Forums at 3 PM. The day before, I was on Sup Forums at about 10-11 AM. It's now 2:23 AM here. I've seen this guy every single time I come here. Literally 24/7 presence, I don't think he even sleeps more than 3-4 hours.

This

Jesus Christ Shapiro, give it up.

Go get a real job.

It looks like Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans:

nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

>"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.
>Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."
>"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="i`d rather be called racist for not supporting refugee "&src=typd

Which one of you'all are really Rooskies?

AND? GOOD LUCK FINDING A NEEDLE IN A STACK OF NEEDLES YOU DUMBASS ANALYST!

Come and fucking get me. I've got nothing to lose.

Dat flag doe

Yeah I guess it's true that people paying money to a (((charity))) conveniently right before meeting with the secretary of state and that a majority of her meetings being with just that kind of person is perfectly normal.

Thanks for Correcting my Records.

I.. Is Abatap.. back?

Same here. Will even travel to my supercucked capital to cheer.

holy fuck that spooked me kek

DON'T YOU DARE BESMIRCH THE NAME OF DONALD TRUMP!
GO PLAY WITH YOUR SHOES AND GLASSES BOY

It's the only charity that has never done any kind of charitable work beside giving their owners tax cuts and pay for their travel.
the 2014 tax files even show that:
> their international campaigns did nothing but pay close friends salary
>the only actual charitable work was 30k for a "better school lunches" campaign
and
>a 60k vaccination campaign in iirc Haiti where they actually bought medical supplies and could show a receipt.
anything else is:
>travel
>local influencing
>bureau supplies
>salaries
hell it's the only charity that hosts 14 fundraising dinners all ending in a net loss

>IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOUR IP ADDRESS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COUNTRY'S CORRESPONDING CYBERTERRORISM BUREAU FOR PROSECUTION

lel
>mexico
>cyberterrorism bureau

wow what a (((coincidence)))

>Dam those ebil rooskies tryan uh make america great again

People who are good friends with clinton and the US also donate to her charity, which is one of the biggest and most impactful charities in the world.

Don't you think that makes perfect sense, user? her charity even tries to make america fit again, but you don't appreciate it

Any mainstream organisations reporting on this? Trying to redpill my normie friends but I can't post some no name blog and they won't bother looking at the emails where it's painted clear as day.

I am presently engaged in carnal relations with
>DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY GOAT
and therefore will tell you to SUCK MUH MUHFUGGIIN DICK BITCH!

t. Barrack Hussein Osama Sotero

>Never done any charitable work

This is completely incorrect.
"Because of our work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries."

If Trump wants to win this election he needs to stop bashing Hillary and start reaching out to minorities and moderates

You know it and I know it

VOTERS HATE HILLARY ALREADY. THEY FUCKING HATE HER.

HE NEEDS TO SHOW MODERATES AND MINORITIES THAT HE WILL WORK FOR THEM. AND HE NEEDS TO UNITE PEOPLE.

People think he's a massive bigot and he HAS to do more to persuade those people to vote him, it's the ONLY WAY HE CAN POSSIBLY WIN

Fuck's sake Trump use your fucking brain

FELLOW AMERIKAN, I TOO SUPRISED OF TRUMP POWER.

MAKE AMERIKAN GREAT AGAINK

This is funny. The CTR shill thinks, "If I post a little anti-semitic spin on this, Sup Forums will bite!"

Just a spoonful of Jewhate makes the shillary go down, the shillary go down, shillary go down...

make sure you don't arrest me in town because that's my turf

>Does the Clinton Foundation have to publicly disclose the money they accept as donation? Would be pretty damning to connect large donations with meetings coming onto the books.

They do, but they don't have to give proof of how they spend it. The Clinton Foundation, for obvious reasons, doesn't give the money it collections to charities. It takes the donations and "allocates" it to internal workers who then do the charity work, but there's no real way to validate that the money is going where they say it is. This allows them to bypass charity "checkups" to see if their charity is valid. I'm sure some goes to doing actual charity work. To everyone who has some common sense, it's obvious that Hillary is using the foundation as money laundering scheme. Hell, she's not even listed as one of the top dogs in the foundation, yet she spends 55% of her meetings with donors?

Extremely fishy.

People like the Kuwaitis? What is B6?

Correct my Record, ffamm.

no they don't shill. stop copy pasting from your telemarketing script.
Everyone can look at the forms and verify it's scam charity.

neyneyney...

user, i merely informed you about facts.
Aren't you interested in knowing the truth about crooked trump?

Literally "Russians under the bed," from the same geniuses that still think they can control Salafists.

kekworthy material there, Shlomo
>Said he was a democrat
Jail him!
>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage
Oh no, how horrible! Those poor gays! What a bigoted shitlord! I'm literally crying right now.

>those bookmarks
You don't have any friends do you?

>Makes russian comment
>Attacks CTR
>Hates clinton
>Gets paid to proxy

>Literally ignoring all the lies and criminal activities in that post

Lmao the delusion of drumpfkins is real

Daily reminder Trump literally gave his daughter to the Jews.

>crooked trump?

Forced meme is forced. It just doesn't work when Trump's opponent is the single greatest criminal who ever ran for POTUS.

>openly stating you are in the climate change business

Wew lad

needs more commrade, try to ctr shilling

Even if that's true, are you really surprised that Russia wants a strong non fucked up America with shitskins flooding into all the countries around them?

Found the Russians. Be strong America. Don't let them seduce you.

Well, being a private crook is pretty legit too.

If only trumpk would show us how much his net worth is.

I bet Israel is controlled by the Jews

>Animu
>Berserk Manga
>Sup Forums

WEEB FAGGOT GTFO

>here is what Hilary had written about her charity

Got anymore zingers?

da kang b da madest yo

u wot

when do we board the buses to the fema camps

Russia wants to suck your dick, are you suprised?

Infact, whats actually happening is a bit by the russians to take over the twitter bot majority.

>Well, being a private crook is pretty legit too.

Not compared to hundreds of thousands of lives Hillary sacrificed so she could score a few million bucks and gather some good-girl points with her Muslim masters. :*

THE FUCKING RECORDßDDDD!
AHHHBBHHB

IT'S.... ITS... CORRECTING ITSELF!

>Trump supporters are loser weebs
well color me shocked

Trump wants to export the mexicans who are crooks, because he's employed them and afraid if they're legit, they'll sue him for breaking employment laws.

HE wants to support russia, because he knows that China supplies most of the shit he puts his name on.

He's a bottom feeder.

But Making Amerikan Great Againk is important comrade.

>having a problem with Berserk

I pity you.

M8, if this was really what the Clinton Foundation was all about, why were middle east dictators donating to it on the regular

explain being broke after the presidency to being rich as fuck now.

is correkt.

>Sup Forums
>anime
>manga
>twitch

why did you sign up for trumps emails? you aren't old enough to vote yet

You sound scared, my good man. :^)

Is the reality of a Trump landslide slowly beginning to make itself clear to you?

tfw canadian and never get emails from the god emperor

lmao what country even are you? not even gonna bother hovertexting lmao

Guess what?

My whole family is and has voted for trump.

Everyone I know is voting for trump.

You are just about done here.

MAGA

Not just his daughter, all 3 of Trump's adult children married Jews, and Tiffany is dating a Jew

By "again", how far does he want to roll the wheel back? from his speeches, he seems to return things to the bush era, when the iraq war happened the US entered a financial crysis in 2008. a financial crysis that was fixed by Obama, by the way.

>this guy knows people voting for trump

thank god we finally have proof trump is going to win

Tiffany is dating someone?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trump makes deals
>epic win he's going to make le deals while in government unlike Obama (he's a n*gger top lel)

Hillary makes deals
>corruption muh jews fuck this government Fucking democrats I want off this ride shills!!!

yeah, me

:^)