Question

Would you vote for Clinton if you were more intelligent, Sup Forums?

Degrees in womans studies and liberal arts don't count.

More educated =/= more intelligent. Show a graph with IQ distribution.

Obviously minorities in college studying liberal arts on diversity scholarships are going to vote Democrat.

I would if I were more 'educated', i.e. indoctrinated into SJWism.

Bachelors degree here voting Trump

A lot of dumbasses who get lib arts degrees HAVE to get postgrad degrees because their shit major didn't train them in any way for the real world.

It would be interesting to see the IQ distributions of Trump vs Hillary supporters by race. The Hillary average is probably lower than the Trump average due to all the nignogs and spics voting for her.

130 IQ, already made the mistake of voting for Bill twice when I was a retarded liberal faggot back in the 1990s, never again with that nonsense, would sooner die than vote for Hillary. I encourage anyone who votes for her to do some deep wrist cutting.

This thread is simply more shill shit. But I'll show off my BA, JD, and LLM to say that I won't be voting for Hillary. She's as corrupt as they come.

>going to college and listening to all the Jewish propaganda they shove down their throats automatically makes them smarter since they have a piece of paper that says so

≥100 IQ Hillary vote threshold in place

Trump.

Source doesn't match quote. This has already been debunked. Lurk more faggot

No. If I were more intelligent I'd probably be too autistic to vote

lol the chart spelled FAVOR wrong. It's FAVOUR

I love it that leftists conflate education with intelligence. People are smart in their own way. Can everyone solve differential equations? No. Can everyone write a novel? No. Can everyone spout the cases which cite precedence in legal cases? No.

But how many of the above can fix a car? Or build a home? Or grow their own food? Or provide for their safety?

Likely little to none. Intelligence comes in different forms, and this attitude that education makes them better than another people is absolutely counter-intuitive to their entire message. The left wants to maintain their /comfy/ life on the backs of those they despise - because they damn sure can't provide their own basic means of survival.

>already made the mistake of voting for Bill twice when I was a retarded liberal faggot back in the 1990s
Bill was basically a right-winger, how deluded were you back then?

>Connecticut
>10% black

>Mississippi
>37% black

no thanks
i like being middle class

Education PhDs make up a disproportionate amount of post graduate degrees. People with these degrees tend to work for the school board which is an institution with democratic leanings.

Also, 163 on Stanford-Binet V. Voting for Trump.

Give 200,000 to jews for a piece of paper that says you'd make a good cubicle monkey -> claims intelligence. Kek

Basket weaving isn't highly educated

>polls
>israel

>considering yourself educated because you greedily swallowed down all your professor's communist propaganda

When will these educated idiots realize that not all your learning is done in a classroom

SAGE

CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED
>CTR SHILL THREAD DETECTED
****** ALERT *****
********* CTR SHILLARY THREAD DETECTED *******

REMEMBER TO SAGE

( ( ( ( WARNING ) ) ) )

THIS IS A CTR SHILL THREAD

SAGE THIS THREAD FOLKS

Too bad all those post-graduate degrees are for subjects such as anal sex studies of the aboriginals and gender studies.

I have a 129 IQ. I'm voting for Trump BECAUSE I hate groups with low IQs (Mexicans, 88; Syrians, 84; African Americans, 85) and he's going to stop at least 2/3 of those groups from gaining entry into American. And hey, maybe if he does help take back the inner-cities, blacks may become more intelligent over time.

>gaining entry into American
*America

yes obv senpai

"educated" psych degree sluts

I grew up in a strongly conservative household, and voting Clinton back then was basically my way of saying "Fuck you, Dad!"

Nothing but regret for that one. Bill ran as the democrat, and that's how I voted my first 2 elections until I went lolbertarian for 8 years, then one throwaway for Romney as an anti-Obama vote, now it's Trump, or, I only vote in local elections from here on out.

Would you vote for Trump if you were more hard working, Sup Forums?

>more time being indoctrinated by liberal jews at universities

>this means more intelligent.

Oy Vey!

>Implying this isn't 100% fabricated like every other poll

>falling for the """democracy""" meme
>intelligent

W E W
E
W