Philippines to ally with China

>President Duterte just threatened to leave UN and create an allegiance with China.

ibtimes.co.uk/rodrigo-duterte-threatens-pull-philippines-out-un-start-new-alliance-china-1577206

I don't think I have to explain how problematic this can.

Operation Burning Balut when?

Clearly time to re-integrate them.

wtf i hate duterte now

Wow Idk what these retards are sliding but its working, this board is unreadable.

Gonna go to /diy/ and try back tomorrow...

wtf im asian now

Are you implying a filipino-chinese alliance isn't a major threat to our US bases there?

Fuck off you pathetic leaf.

wtf i want kill duggies now

Fuck you, you can't post a musclular qt and have the thread not be about muscular qts

Also Pinoys are the beaners of Asia, makes sense they're siding with the Jews of Asia.
Just means another Asian country I hate bites the dust when the time comes.

>You will never be little spoon to hulking Asian girl qt
Why live?

flips are worthless as fuck. just glass them

Kek. Man has no chill. Fuck the UN anyway. Let Flips go over to the chinks. The US will annex China soon enough anyway.

Timeout arent they our territory???

Disgusting race mixers must hang

As soon as we glass you first.

He said that because the UN is sticking their nose where it doesn't fucking belong. They turned a blind eye to the Philipines when they were drowning in drugs and related crimes, but now that they're cleaning up the riff raff suddenly MUH HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES.

The UN doesn't want the Philippines off the globalist teat, and Duterte's hard stance on crime is scaring people who don't want him to succeed because it might give other nations ideas about how to deal with their own problems.

2 days late m8. The foreign affairs secretary did a damage control. He said the president did not really mean it.

Did you read his fucking post you retard?

No, they had their "independence"

Yeah. Let's buy a shit ton more of problems. Fuck that. Push comes to shove, we kick the snot out of their armed forces, get some trade concessions and let em' stew.

>glassing your most powerful SEA ally

We do a lot of intel swaps with them. The China alliance is just PR talk. They are ours (especially when TPP finishes)

Kerry recently visited the island as a PR cover for another day of intel swaps. We're aiding Duterte in eliminating drug cartels, but at the same time is "death squad" is actually our spec ops lol. USSOCOM is wiping out insurgents (like the ones who beheaded the Canadian sexpat) using Duterte as a cover. Play some Arma 3 Apex and you'll know what I mean.

Holy shit.

My yellow fever just came back after a 15 year remission

Gem surrounded by mudslime 360 degrees
Glass Singapore first
kek
US really trying to be part of the caliphate

A long time ago.

>executing a death squad with no sort of trial

The Philippines is a shithole full of subhuman chimps.

Oh fug confirmed

>650,000 users have already turned themselves in for voluntary rehabilitation
>out of 6,000 police raid operations, 1,800 or so criminals have been killed by police in self defense
>300 cops under investigation for having ties to the drug trade, relieved of duty and being tried in court

Sounds like it's working to me. They're not even under shoot to kill orders, the drug lords are fighting tooth and nail to push back and getting killed when they try to resist with deadly force.

The rest of the world will want it's gold from the Bank of the Philippines

So the Phillipines is the new Cuba and Duterte is the new Fidel Castro?

GREAT, FUCKING GREAT
FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD
IM TIRED OF GERMANICS AND THEIR BULLSHIT

UN IS JUST US AND THEIR GLOBALISM THING

i wish more countries would do that, the UN is bullshit and shouldnt be any organization like that

that is a western invention to try and control countries

i mean, what is the UN?
why does exist?

Not really? He's just taking a hard line stance on the drug trade (a stance which got him elected by a massive margin of the popular vote).

First worlders don't get how fucking bad shit is in third world places like the Philippines. It's like Mexico Lite, except people care infinitely less because it's not directly bordering the United States or other first world nations.

>"Friendship ended with U.N."
>Now CHINA is my best friend

Somebody do this in MS paint now.

>First worlders don't get how fucking bad shit is in third world places like the Philippines
they do

they just dont give a fuck or cant give a fuck

just look at you, you have crime, a very high portion, drug dealers, shooting every weeks, etc

I don't blame them.

They are historically not very friendly with each other, but they have more in common with each other than with globalist UN types.

That said… Duterte seems a bit kooky… like the hugo chavez of Asia… but right wing instead of left… not sure China will know what to make of him

So can my flip gf imigrate to the states?

>like the hugo chavez of Asia
nah, hugo chavez was a fucking idiot and keep venezuela a shithole

venezule had high crime under chavez

Haha, wow. This makes sense now

Are you gonna keep invading all the countries in the world because muhammad bases and much WMDs until you bankrupt?

UN BTFO

>Philippines to ally with China

Philippines "Philippines do not like China-san. China is Philippines's friend...b...but America-san will save Philippines from China's aggression."
South Korea "Me too! Me too!"

Team China
Philippines
North Korea
South Korea

Nah I figure Worst Korea would have to suck it up and join team Japan USA

Please genocide them all again based Japan.

>side with China
Good. Allow China to annex SEA so we can WWIII.

This is fucking disgusting.

Democracy does not work in these kinds of places

Would you prefer Aryan?

dank memes

Trips too

Nah the Philippines won't side with the chinese

Disgusting.

Duterte Chinese plant confirmed?
I honestly don't understand this move. Duterte could easily be screwing his country over. If he pushes the US too far, he could be left defenseless against China. Obama might be cucked enough to tolerate this, but not Trump. Trump will tell him to fuck off and then what'll Duterte do?

Let him. One year with the Chinese and he'll see that America isn't so bad after all. The Chinese treat their allies almost as bad as they treat their enemies. There has been no greater US asset in the region than "Chinese Diplomacy" i.e. shitting on everyone and expecting them to thank you for the favor.

can,
you,
engrish,
prease¿?

desudesufampai

>America extra lite
>siding with the chinks
Lay off the crack, Jamal.

Sorry to hear about your chronic shit taste, fampai

Good, fuck the americuck empire.

democracy doesnt fucking work

do you think a nation need democracy to work?
of course
its just need a govt that work for the natio and its people

So is this a thread about china or a muscle girl thread now? Because I'm cool with either.

Only a jew would want to control those countries.
Japan should have a MAD setup with china and we can gtfo. Trade with those who want at least equitable trade if not balance in our favor.

See Duterte is like Trump unfiltered. He doesn't give a fuck and says what is on his mind, and right now the UN trying to nanny state the Philippines is pissing him off.

china is a better ally for philippines than the US

the US doesnt care about that country, philippines should tell US to fuck off
every country need to do that

This.
Chavez was an idiot and Maduro is even dumber.

MMMMMMMM
Hubba Hubba

It's about China genetically engineering muscle girls.

You should just admit that you like men and this would be a lot easier.

Thats the bloke who drives and operates the local tow truck business in my street. He also plays in a death metal band. cool guy

What flag is this I am mobile

Except I don't, famalam
I'm just secure with my sexuality

seriously? I thought you owned the D.R ?

Dominigger Republic

>Leave UN
What did he mean by this?

>my sexuality
>my homosex
there ya go, bud

They are rightful Spanish clay and need to be returned by force.

>Sex with women is homosex
Are traps straight then?

she can rape me anytime

>President Duterte just threatened to leave UN and create an allegiance with China.

*coincidence
China threatened to leave UNLOC before the judges of hague court

name!

>cute
>ripped
>bit tits
>no roid-chin
HOW THE FUCK IS THAT PIC POSSIBLE???

name

Sorry Dutchman, I forgot. She's pretty well known, though, so you could get her off /r/ or /wsr/ easily.

>UNCLOS

It is adorable to me that that is a lot of weight for a woman. I'm a fucking 140lb manlet and I can snatch that shit up like it ain't no thang.

i feel sorry for you

The Philippines is United States territory.
You cannot deny this.

Thank fucking god it isn't.

When are you half-island monkeys going to go full duterte?

I heard you have cartels just as bad

> Pull out of UN to ally with one of the five permanent members of the UN security council.
Did he have a stroke or is he just plain retarded?

>when she starts giving you a handjob and you're as torn as your dick might be about stopping her.

her arms look too manly imo.

Am I late to the game?

you're sure talking a lot of shit for a tiny outlying province of ours

She can stay.

The South China Sea dispute is based on Philippine's own claim. For him to ally with China means to give up this claim. At this point he would no longer be based, but a cuck.

But it would make the Philippines closer friends with China, which is friends with Russia.

How can a friend of Russia be a cuck?

I hope you get genocided by those countries. Karma is sweet.

Who?

China want to be colonized by europe again?

>we want to side with China
Actually that's [citation needed]

I forgot, I saw the interview and he didn't mention siding with anyone.

>tfw your stupid banana island will be destroyed in your lifetime.