Will this help keep our black youth in school? Or is this teacher just too lazy to grade homework?

Will this help keep our black youth in school? Or is this teacher just too lazy to grade homework?

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2016/08/23/teachers-new-homework-policy-goes-viral/?llid=eo6M&utm_medium=dose_partner_lqs_pos&utm_campaign=9jjw&utm_source=dose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've already hit a roadblock at
>eat dinner with the family

homework is bullshit considering you spend 40 hrs a week in k-12

>Eat dinner with the family
As the Washington family of 5 niglets and their mother pack into the living room for a hearty feast of fast food, little Tyrone asks where daddy is...

it's done during class. i see nothing wrong with this. give me the homework, teacher, and i'll bother you if i have a question.

Forgot link

>pix11.com/2016/08/23/teachers-new-homework-policy-goes-viral/?llid=eo6M&utm_medium=dose_partner_lqs_pos&utm_campaign=9jjw&utm_source=dose

black yoofs aren't doing homework regardless

School should be for learning, not testing. There's a reason why school is a place where you learn. When you're out of school you should have the freedom to pursue your passions and whatever you want to do, not be burdened. This is why so many people are lost and have no idea what they want in their lives.

the kids are obviously white. nobody would risk their career trying this with black kids.

True, eating dinner as a family will almost certainly be better for your kid than them doing homework

My childhood was fucking lonely, yes I was good at doing ploughing through maths and chemistry homework exercises, but my parents hated each other my entire childhood, and we never ever ate together apart from Christmas, which was the most awkward meal of the year

Now I'm a NEET sitting in my underwear still awake at 2am

As the yanks would say, go figure.

You see, you should keep the brain engaged especially when you're young. Homework does that. If you don't do anything in the afternoon, your brain will turn to mush.

Are you me?

And if you sit indoors doing book shit then your social skills turn to mush

These kids should be playing outside, spending time with their families. Otherwise they become dysfunctional NEETs like us

Strong social skills = essential to survive in the world

Translation: I don't want to mark homework because I'm a lazy piece of shit that isn't even worth the tiny wage we get.

It's been proven for years that homework makes no sense at all.

Teacher's lazy.
I had the same system during all of middle school. Graduated fine along with everyone else, but most of us became incredibly lazy and useless.

>school is almost 7 hours
>teachers gave 30 min to an hour of homework

Its bullshit

Are you me?

School/homework's for whitey's or some shit like that. #BLM

She is right

name one thing you learned from assigned homework in K-12 that you couldn't learn in class

We're all the same, anons

HAHAHAHHAHA

desu this teacher is probably pretty based

most of the homework i did in elementary was just a waste of time,

intelligence is usually something you are born with or without, rest in peace autismos

Thats because nobody pays attention during the school day. There are no assignments either or if they are they are really easy so that even Darius Jamacarcus III can finish on time.

While you do have a point I think that homework should take priority. Why not create a balance of both? Make it managable to finish your homework while having enough time to go outside and play. Remember how people keep saying that the generation after them get taught less in schooland or in a way that doesn't engage their brains like making it mandatory to use calculators for the simplest shit? I fear that this is what may be happening here. Social people will always find ways to fulfill their needs

I think it's cool, allows students to take the initiative themselves

>understands the material
>doesn't do homework
>0 time wasted

>not too confident on learned material or doesn't understand
>doesn't do homework
>may not perform as well on quizzes or something

ultimately the only person this will seriously affect will be the students themselves

>ultimately the only person this will seriously affect will be the students themselves
>homework is stopped
>"Well the only people this will affect are the students"
No fucking shit you retard.

Homework

Finish what you didn't do today, yesterday, and every day since third grade.

>school should be for learning, not testing.
But without testing we can't make sure students are learning anything or teachers are even attempting to teach. Testing is the only real solution to this.

I never did homework and i regret it.
Homework is about building discipline to pursue shit that isn't fun but will improve you in the long run, even when there is distractions around.
Doing homework brings discipline and I lament my lack of discipline daily.

>doing homework
>decide to fuck off for a minute and go on Sup Forums
>see this post
Fuck
I'm still writing this when I'm supposed to be writing about the technological inventions of ancient israelites

Homework after common core is all busy, mindless work to turn in for an extra few points just so niggers will pass and boys in general will pass just barely.

What do these stars mean?

>I'm still writing this when I'm supposed to be writing about the technological inventions of ancient israelites

That sounds interesting

Yep im 25 and I dont have a goal or aim im primed and ive never felt challenged and its all because I lacked discipline. Now I want structure and purpose, may have to just join the army fml.

You think so well, young goyim

SeeThanks feminism!

i wouldn't say homework builds discipline, but it is super important for doing well on standardized tests
protip: all those kids who do well in school "without trying" do so because they do their homework
homework = tests

Elementary school seems fine for this. I was homeschooled, but working on my own helped me develop strong study skills. I can't help but feel homework would do the same. There's no reason to waste class room time on things mature students can do on their own (research, exercises, written reports).

We always had this hence no homework and lots of vidya.

>Will this help keep our black youth in school?

No. Nothing does.

If you ever want a synopsis on why USA education sucks, it's because niggers. Seriously. We can't make niggers read. That's why Common Core exists, NCLB, every other retarded education thing. Niggers.

We can even get beaner kids who DIDN'T LEARN ENGLISH FROM THEIR PARENTS to read better than niggers.

this can't be you because that's me, and i'm not you

Ayup. Homework is a pain but it's a good thing. Certain learning skills require practice, and teachers can't spend their entire lesson letting you get that practice. They need to teach the material to begin with.

You think grade school children know what material they do and don't need to review?

8 hours is enough

fuck busywork

>implying black people have some form of rudimentary intelligence

People with Sup Forums passes have them.

homework builds tolerance of doing menial tasks, at best.

>not even bothering with homework anymore

the west is in ruins

I for one bow to our oriental overlords

Pretty rare.

Oh my god I remember this thread where the Korean poster destroys the Japanese guy
>12:00 Lunch, two hours for hunting whale

The only things that will keep black youth in schools is free malt liquor made out of chickens that were only fed watermelons before they were fried.

Books sure as fuck aren't going to.

Korea also has the highest rate of suicide in the OECD, so...

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KIDS!

>practice does not make you better
This is why I'm becoming a teacher. Also praise kek.

they could go home earlier if they didn't take 15min breaks in between a bunch of classes and not take a two hour lunch

>When you're out of school you should have the freedom to pursue your passions and whatever you want to do

yeah, like playing world of warcraft for 8 years

students should be in school from 8 to 6 to match their parent's schedule and ease them into the grown up life

in the morning you'd have only english and math classes which are the foundation of everything, then in the afternoon students would have labs: mandatory ones like for geography and chemistry, and optional ones like music or athletics

tests should be taken individually whenever the student feels prepared for it, the idea would be to teach students to study on their own and prevent cheating

everyone would have to reach a minimum level of profficiency every bimester, but taking things at their own pace: being able to speed or stall different subjects, to focus on one class at a time or tackle everything together along the bimester, opt for advanced classes or tutoring if needed

the current school system is a wreck

Hahaha I dicked around and threw my homework away and routinely scored higher on "standardized tests" than my peers.

The American school system is a fucking joke. It's literally 12 years of learning about the Holohoax. Fuck it.

The problem is that the testing programs have gone too far, it's come to a point where teachers are spending most of the year making students memorise tid bits for them to spout out when the big test comes, rather than instilling practical knowledge in them so they can apply it not only on the test but in their daily lives as well.

> if homework isn't completed during class you do it outside of class
> somehow that equates to they never give homework so the teacher never has to grade stuff
You went full retard there buddy

I never thought I'd say this before, but I'll be putting my son in a private school. I just can't handle the zero consequences, fluffy school system that focuses all attention on the low-achievers (who will be pushed through anyway) and ignores the people who actually blossom in an academic setting and could go far.

Kids are opportunistic and if you give them the means to find a way to do less and get more they will go for that every time. They also understand the concept of power and know that the teacher is at their mercy and they can essentially do as they please.

It's an awful system that is going to churn out weak people who are self-entitled and can't adapt or fight. No way I'm sending my son into that shithole.

>Reading Charles Dickens being the foundation of anything
>Geography labs
>Music classes
>tests should be taken whenever the student feels prepared

Wow no wonder your country is such a shit hole. You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

Facing Reality In American Education.
We have tried every god-damn thing. We have re-written the curriculum several times over for thise ungrateful morons. Why did Jews and Chinese not need for the whole damn system to be rewritten for them?

sounds like an interesting idea. happy children learn the best.

it takes less effort to sit your ass and do your homework than to withstand waking up every morning and be embarassed by your lack of discipline

>be in one of the top-35 high schools in the nation
>ivy league college reps literally come to us to recruit, harvard rep in the library today
>actually challenging criteria, on average people get like 100,000 in scholarship money at least
feelsgoodman

>Ms. Brandy Young
>Ms.
>Brandy

She's either a lazy niggress or a lazy white trash skut who managed to bullshit her way through college.

Homework is generally garbage. I had a social studies teacher who didn't believe in homework, back in the day, and he taught us more than most, for his pure love of the subject.

If you're spending this much time on homework in elementary school that you can't even eat with your family, then you need to go to a tard class.

>it takes less effort to sit your ass and do your homework than to withstand waking up every morning and be embarassed by your lack of discipline
This is so true.

People spend so much time feeling angry, guilty, ashamed, embarrassed, upset, depressed, etc. for various reasons that are largely reversible or preventable. If they took that time and put it towards proactive action they would feel so much better about themselves and improve their lives.

Instead, they fall for the cycle of guilt/apathy. Fat people are a prime example - they get upset about their weight, swear they will change, forget their promise, pig out and don't exercise, then repeat.

the korean school system is just a thinly veiled eugenics program to root out the weak minded for the impending korean war

you need breaks to be productive though, it's also a very good opportunity to clean up your notes and revise previous stuff, build long term memory

what I would have a problem with is having two math classes right after lunch, that shit doesn't work, I'm a zombie after lunch

put me in the gym between lunch and cleaning time + a nice shower so I can be productive again for the rest of the day

god bless the person who took photos of her.

And muh slavery and muh civil rights

>yfw you realize the next generation of kids will study BLM looked at the same way people see MLK today.

>comic sans
I would fire immediately.

My country is a shithole because teachers get paid starving wages to teach public school to horny teens that want to be soccer players, all while being forced by populist policies to pass every student, so politicians can say education is doing fine, which snowballs really fast.

>Reading Charles Dickens being the foundation of anything
I don't know how english classes work in the US, but here portuguese classes are grammar, writing and literature all the way to the end of high school. Portuguese grammar can get pretty complex going into latin; writing and reading are essential to communicating well; and the only thing that correlates with reading speed is the amount/depth a person reads in their day to day life, by working on this sudents should have an easier time absorbing humanities disciplines, both in work load and complexity.

>Geography labs
Well it's easier to engage students in subjects like geography by taking them to a lab and giving them power point presentations / videos than just to just tell them to read pages 50-65 on their book (which also should be done btw).

>Music classes
There are multiple kinds of intelligence. While everyone should known basic physics and history, there's nothing wrong with wanting to pursue a career as a violinist or woodworker. If students don't get in touch with these things in school, where do you expect them to?

>tests should be taken whenever the student feels prepared
I think this one is a given. Students don't learn at the same pace, that's a fact. By putting everyone around a certain age at the same classes and test dates, you are only hurting those who deviate from the assumed average. Even in honor and tutoring courses you'll still have this discrepancy. I'd rather teach students how to be self-reliant first and then introduce the pressure of standardized tests later in high school, specially because the answer most students find to the pressure is to study the week/day before and barely pass.

Its what nazis gave out. Its to identify jews on Sup Forums